Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Identify This Snake For Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Identify This Snake For Me (2393 Views)

Who Can Identify This Bushmeat I Just Killed? (Graphic pics) / Feed An Ostrich For 120 Days[£25m] Or Feed A Snake For 60 Days[£25m] / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identify This Snake For Me by aminusodiq(m): 12:27am On Sep 26, 2020
That's a ball python (a small one seff)... Some nlders be former gurus wen they actually knw nothing!!!

A gaboon viper has an entirely diffrnt pattern, short and fat... Sluggish and deadly...

This is a non venomous snake which rearly bites and kills mainly by constriction!!! grin grin grin
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:02am On Sep 26, 2020
SweepingBroom:
that's a Gabon Viper and it's a very deadly snake
That's a python and not gaboon viper
aminusodiq:
lol wrong

That's a ball python (a small one seff)... Some nlders be former gurus wen they actually knw nothing!!!

A gaboon viper has an entirely diffrnt pattern, short and fat... Sluggish and deadly...

This is a non venomous snake which rearly bites and kills mainly by constriction!!! grin grin grin

Image1 - ball python
Image 2. - gaboon viper

Freemason1:
That’s no Gaboon Viper as some wrote here. That’s an African ball python. It is non-venous and poses no threat whatsoever to you or your household.
you said it all and thanks for the pics, the differences are obvious
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Ebenezer2021(m): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Bro you need modern education undecided
in some developed countries when
there see noon venomous thinks like that in an unwanted
place there will catch it and go to any nearby Bush and
and drop it there.

Modified : But in my country Nigeria angry una know the rest nah undecided
animal activist
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by enirock(m): 3:06am On Sep 26, 2020
How come there's no pics of the pots and preparation appratus
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Juliearth(f): 5:13am On Nov 28, 2020
marsman:
Hello guys, i want you to confirm the type of snake this is, i killed it a while back, when i showed my guys, some said it was a baby python(because of it skin pattern), while some said it was just an ordinary snake.
Pic 1. After it has being killed and its head dismembered
Pic 2. Before it was killed

PS:i had to smash 4 fire extinguishers on it head before it stopped moving, with different guys throwing stone at it.

The pictures aren't very clear, but it is most likely a baby python.
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Juliearth(f): 5:16am On Nov 28, 2020
aminusodiq:
lol wrong

Image1 - ball python
Image 2. - gaboon viper

Your post just reminded me of when my sister jumped pass a Gabon viper. She was walking in the dark and noticed something crawling sideways. She said it stopped right in front of her and she assumed it to be a piece of thick wood and so she just jumped pass it. Immediately, power was restored and she saw it crawling sideways into a nearby bush.
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by aminusodiq(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Your post just reminded me of when my sister jumped pass a Gabon viper. She was walking in the dark and noticed something crawling sideways. She said it stopped right in front of her and she assumed it to be a piece of thick wood and so she just jumped pass it. Immediately, power was restored and she saw it crawling sideways into a nearby bush.
thank God she ddnt step on it, most snakes bites in self defence. And a gaboon viper is very dangerous too, they produce the highest dose of venom
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Juliearth(f): 8:22am On Nov 28, 2020
aminusodiq:
thank God she ddnt step on it, most snakes bites in self defence. And a gaboon viper is very dangerous too, they produce the highest dose of venom

Exactly. Thank God it didn't strike her during her time of flight too.
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by aminusodiq(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2020
Juliearth:

Exactly. Thank God it didn't strike her during her time of flight too.
God be praised

1 Like

Re: Identify This Snake For Me by dukeprince50: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2020
fmcjunior:
That's a gaboon viper ma nigga...
very poisonous venomous
Na better meat be that o, for this recession
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by dukeprince50: 10:02am On Nov 28, 2020
Freemason1:
That’s no Gaboon Viper as some wrote here. That’s an African ball python. It is non-venomous and poses no threat whatsoever to you or your household.
oh man,
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by dukeprince50: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2020
OGWILLS123:

Bro you need modern education undecided
in some developed countries when
there see noon venomous thinks like that in an unwanted
place there will catch it and go to any nearby Bush and
and drop it there.

Modified : But in my country Nigeria angry una know the rest nah undecided
Oga educationist, Associate proffessor, University of Nairaland (UNINAI) how many have u caught and drop in a nearby bush?

weda python or a viper
If u dont know how to handle a venomous snake, its better not to play "i too sabi" with it, Most developed countries has numbers they could call to get this thing out of the neighbourhood.
Even if its not venomous, it can still give u injuries that may leave everlasting scar
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by dukeprince50: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2020
aminusodiq:

All snake bite, some are non venomous but they still bite if they get frightened
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by aminusodiq(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
dukeprince50:
All snake bite, some are non venomous but they still bite if they get frightened
true
Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Sheuns(m): 2:55pm On Nov 28, 2020
SweepingBroom:
that's a Gabon Viper and it's a very deadly snake

The skin pattern shows that’s a ball python not a Gaboon viper.
Attached picture is a gaboon viper. Notice the skin pattern

Re: Identify This Snake For Me by Nazgul: 3:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
fmcjunior:
That's a gaboon viper ma nigga...
very poisonous
Nope it's not...a gaboon viper's design isn't like this one the op killed. It's shaped more like diamond

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Slumps And Dies After Reading Result Of DNA Test That Showed His Son / My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.