Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M (2409 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared / My Ex, Who Is Now A Mother Want Me To Come Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2022
What can I do with my life now? My mother want to sacrifice me to the coven of witches.
I have ran and ran. Someone should talk to me. Somebody ginger me
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Her younger sis already did with her two of her child. And I know what I'm talking about. Don't come here with emotional talks of how she took care of me and carried me for 9 months.

Someone who knows about real life should talk to me
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Uzomacharles: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2022
Just Pray!!
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Kollins11: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Africans una Mumu never do? undecided

I'm sure it would be one foolish pastor that told you.. Your mother want to use you for sacrifice.

That's how one foolish pastor brain-washed the children of a 91 years old woman to turn against their own mother. If not for a good nairalander who came to her rescue.. That old woman would have died under the rain nd cold.

Go and kill your mother so that she won't use you for sacrifice.

No be only ginger na garlic.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 11:52am On Jun 20, 2022
Uzomacharles:
Just Pray!!

They have attacked all my means of finance. They want me back home so they can kill me during the night. All this I know. Someone should tak to me
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

I'm sure it would be one foolish pastor that told you.. Your mother want to use you for sacrifice.

That's was how one foolish pastor brainwashed the children of a 90 years old woman to turn against her.

You're the fool here thinking everything is about brain washing. Since you've known nothing about real life. Alot you don't know about life you fool. If you have a good mother that isn't into this shit. Give thanks to God. Simple. Don't judge people with your condition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

That's was how one foolish pastor brain-washed the children of a 90 years old woman to turn against their own mother.

No be only ginger and garlic.

You're still a kid. That knows nothing about life. And your type don't even believe witches exist. Fool

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Kollins11: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

You're the fool here thinking everything is about brain washing. Since you've known nothing about real life. Alot you don't know about life you fool. If you have a good mother that isn't into this shit. Give thanks to God. Simple. Don't judge people with your condition
Abi you're looking for who to ginger you.

I.. Collins is telling you to go and kill your mother so that she won't use you for sacrifice.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Kollins11: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

You're still a kid. That knows nothing about life. And your type don't even believe witches exist. Fool
Baba am I holding you??

Go and behead your witch mother na... Abi na ginger you dey find.

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by culf: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Prayer, prayer and prayer. Pray and fast, God will answer you
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by FalseProphet1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is a very serious matter, send me a DM and I'll help you out.

This I have seen.
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
FalseProphet1:
This is a very serious matter, send me a DM and I'll help you out.

This I have seen.

Sir drop your WhatsApp. cry
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

Omg! You're so rude... You came here seeking help... Expect people with differing views to comment too... You don't wanna be shamed but you're insulting those who are atheist... Very un-Christ like... Act like a Christian... undecided

As for your matter... Why do you think your mother wants to sacrifice you?

She could have done so years ago... When you were a baby... A toddler... A kid... You were vulnerable but she made no move why wait till now? Does it make sense to you? undecided

Who told you this? A pastor? Prophet? You had a dream?

I'm not trying to say you're stupid... Or gullible... But accusing your own mother of something so horrible... You need good proof to do that!

Your situation is bad... You're broke... Why not blame your poor life decisions? Don't you see the millions of poor people? Why should your case be any different? You Christians are so entiltled! You must be rich... Even your saviour lived and died poor... Could be your destiny too... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

No! You're a kid...

You believe in witches... Fine!

But don't blame them for your condition... Take charge of your fu**ing life... Stop looking for people to blame...

You are the sole reason you are where you are!
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

That's how one foolish pastor brain-washed the children of a 91 years old woman to turn against their own mother. If not for a good nairalander who came to her rescue.. That old woman would have died under the rain nd cold.

It's poverty and the lack of willingness to take responisibility...
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Kollins11: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

It's poverty and the lack of willingness to take responisibility...
No mind that mumu guy abeg.

Buhari don deal with them sotayyy they think everyone around them are the cause of their downfall.

Make E no go double E hustle.. I go use my Lexus carry E girlfriend, I go fvck E girlfriend like say rapture is taking place tomorrow.
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Foodforthought: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

I'm sure it would be one foolish pastor that told you... Your mother wants to use you for sacrifice.

That's how one foolish pastor brain-washed the children of a 91 years old woman to turn against their own mother. If not for a good nairalander who came to her rescue. That old woman would have died in the rain and cold.

Sometimes it is better to be silent than to spill ignorance.
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Cravemore: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:
No mind that mumu guy abeg.

Buhari don deal with them sotayyy they think everyone around them are the cause of their downfall.

Make E no go double E hustle.. I go use my Lexus carry E girlfriend, I go fvck E girlfriend like say rapture is taking place tomorrow.
leave Ops, this present regine make pipo suffer no be lie, pipo wey depressed many pass pipo wey die self and depression
go fi make person craze after all. No dey reason things on the other side. I dey wonder which church some pipo dey go dis day's. Yes things dey happen... But how sure is that place you went for the key to your problem.

Na so e get wan aunty back den wey I been go leave with that time, na so she dey waka, kukare waka. Dem go tell her dis and dat she go believe and go come hux dey catch everybody witch. I know nothing, but learn to stay out from those spiritual man. Make dem know go use you kill your innocent mama. Just make sure you always dey speak to God make em open does eyes. If at all and for those your bussinez wey shot down, sometime pipo done make mistake with dere own hand, but dem go dey use am rob others wey know nothing concerning dem.

However if truly say she want kill you, how many times she done appear meet you tell you to surrender?

Abeg after you finish knacking, pass me d Banie make I give am to my DOG make e enjoy small.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cravemore:
leave Ops, this present regine make pipo suffer no be lie, pipo wey depressed many pass pipo wey die self and depression
go fi make person craze after all. No dey reason things on the other side. I dey wonder which church some pipo dey go dis day's. Yes things dey happen... But how sure is that place you went for the key to your problem.

Na so e get wan aunty back den wey I been go leave with that time, na so she dey waka, kukare waka. Dem go tell her dis and dat she go believe and go come hux dey catch everybody witch. I know nothing, but learn to stay out from those spiritual man. Make dem know go use you kill your innocent mama. Just make sure you always dey speak to God make em open does eyes. If at all.

However if truly say she want kill you, how many times she done appear meet you tell you to surrender?

Abeg after you finish knacking, pass me d Banie make I give am to my DOG make e enjoy small.

Don't worry. You will understand more about life soon. You will remember this thread

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Cravemore: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

Don't worry. You will understand more about life soon. Experience man.

You will remember this thread
nothing to remember son. I my My family and parent are serving a living God. He's the Almighty
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Goldbw122(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:
What can I do with my life now? My mother want to sacrifice me to the coven of witches.
You believe in God so pray.
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by maxkia(m): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

That's how one foolish pastor brain-washed the children of a 91 years old woman to turn against their own mother. If not for a good nairalander who came to her rescue.. That old

woman would have died under the rain nd cold.

Just Pray � Life don't happen to you. Then you will Know that some mother's are Evil. Face your own Warrant if your mum Loves you wholeheartedly. Leave people to bare their mind out
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by maxkia(m): 2:00pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

He's Naive & A Small Kid I'm sure.
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Rrchrd(m): 2:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Cravemore:
nothing to remember son. I my My family and parent are serving a living God. He's the Almighty
So is the op
Serving a dead god
Just pray witches & wizzard shouldn't remember you.
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Autobot05: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

Send me a pm in my mail .. I will reply by Wednesday

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Rrchrd(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
For those disputing & contradicting what the op said
It doesn't matter if she's your mum , once she has joined that dirty witches anything the evil alter ask her to do she will definitely do it. & her doing is always about wickedness.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Cravemore: 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2022
Rrchrd:

So is the op
Serving a dead god
Just pray witches & wizzard shouldn't remember you.
son try to get understanding before you quote. No body fi remember me, cuz I owe nemo!!
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by Nonam: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
iHaveOnlyGod:

Your first enemy is fear. Your only weapon is prayers. Don't pray against your mother, but pray against witches and witch-craft powers
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by r4bbit: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
I like this kollins11 guy grin
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by koolest4christ(m): 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Where do you recide at the moment?
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by iHaveOnlyGod: 6:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
koolest4christ:
Where do you recide at the moment?

I'm in Abuja. I've been battling this for 4years. The thing is my dad have been crying for many decades about this things. She wrecked him and even trying to kill him. But his head is strong. I now understand what the man has passed through
Re: My Mother Want To Sacrifice Me To The Coven. Some Should Talk To Me. I'm Going M by immortalmortal: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why don't you tell us what you know... Details... Let know how/if we can help. Meanwhile do you smoke weed? Do you do drugs?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ifeanyi: My Encounter With A Toddler At Our Estate Pool. / 45 Years Old Still Living With His Parents / What I Noticed In Most Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.