Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,518 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? (39958 Views)

EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money / Avoid Investing With Stanbic IBTC At All Costs!!! (Must read, true story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tocyne:

U keep on ranting while I keep earning. Life is not hard if u know how to handle it

Your own is not legit bros,that's why I called you scam...Baraza is the way forward
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2020
TariEnoch:
God bless Baraza

Yes ooo
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by KensonAbule(m): 9:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
How is Baraza investment packages?
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 10:12pm On Nov 19, 2020
KensonAbule:
How is Baraza investment packages?

Go through the trend ,you will get all the information you need
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by tope777(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
May the Lord bless Mba, Bara and Baraza...Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 11:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=tope777 post=96230928]May the Lord bless Mba, Bara and Baraza...Amen.[/quote0]

Amen ooo
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by FabulousAutos(m): 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2020
LudaChriz:

Baraza or Bara?

Baraza
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2020
Expecting my Baraza Roi next week......... can't wait
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by octoberman: 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2020
Please kindly give me there link so that I can register
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by EgusiSoup: 6:28pm On Nov 22, 2020
octoberman:
Please kindly give me there link so that I can register

Go through the trend you will see their number and office address,pay them a visit instead
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Seyola9(m): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
BARAZA MULTIPURPOSE COOPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED.

AFFILIATE OFFICES:

1. OWERRI OFFICE:
No. 12 Eni Njoku Street, Ikenegbu Layout, Owerri Imo state .
Phone: 07082763355,

2. PORTHARCOURT OFFICES
No. 6 Isaiah Odolu Street
Between Skippers and Multichoice office, GRA Portharcourt .

Plot 15, Onne/Eleme Road
Opp. Amber Resources by Eleme Junction
Phone : 07088681339
08074188287 , 08148229785 (whatsapp only )

3. ABUJA OFFICE
No. 6 Aliyu mustidafa street opp. Traford Hotel by IC world junction, satraco, gwarimpa Abuja.

4. DELTA STATE OFFICES:

25 Akintola Road, Off Okpe Road, Sapele. 08073887222, 08073888100

No 3 Chief Edwin Uzor st. Off Okpanam Rd Asaba.
08038834041, 07035189195

# 76, Airport Road Warri. 08086160855

5. PLATEAU STATE OFFICE:
Shaaka Road
Gold and Base
Beside Prince Abubakar Ahmed Estate
Adjacent MHUNULG Housing Scheme
Jos
Plateau State

6. EBONYI STATE OFFICE:
Sperando plaza
At Sperando Roundabout.
Abakaliki

Please baraza whatsapp account admin check the whatsapp. I should have invested today but you are not even checking my whatsapp chats. Delay is dangerous please.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2020
Seyola9:

Please baraza whatsapp account admin check the whatsapp. I should have invested today but you are not even checking my whatsapp chats. Delay is dangerous please.

I am not baraza account manager sir,...pls don't call me what am not mbok
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 4:49am On Nov 24, 2020
Please who is into the compounding part of Baraza cooperative do you get notified that ROI has dropped, hw does this part work.

Please also can an individual run both monthly returns and compounding for a year..

Please investors I like you to guide me on this..
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Seyola9(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

Your confirmation date is the date you paid your money madam...my branch is in G.R.A portharcourt ...

Hi plz how can I contact you privately, possibly on phone call? I need to urgently make some personal clarifications on Baraza PH office.
Thanks
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Tocyne: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2020
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table every month.Quintessential investment is going no where.For further inquiry chat me up on 09028799722
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Ouzidi77:
Please who is into the compounding part of Baraza cooperative do you get notified that ROI has dropped, hw does this part work.

Please also can an individual run both monthly returns and compounding for a year..

Please investors I like you to guide me on this..

Yes you can run the two together...the Rio for the compounding,you should ask their customer care
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2020
Tocyne:
This is real my guys,Quintessential investment give you 25% of every money you bring to the table every month.Quintessential investment is going no where.For further inquiry chat me up on 09028799722
f

Baraza gives 25% too....I dont trust you people, it can be 419..pls leave this thread no one is falling for this
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2020
Seyola9:

Hi plz how can I contact you privately, possibly on phone call? I need to urgently make some personal clarifications on Baraza PH office.
Thanks

I can't drop my number here on nairaland...I don quarrel with people for nairaland I no wan make them catch me grin
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Tocyne: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amazinggirl95:
f

Baraza gives 25% too....I dont trust you people, it can be 419..pls leave this thread no one is falling for this
This is real dear I have been with them for 6months now
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Seyola9(m): 3:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Amazinggirl95:

I can't drop my number here on nairaland...I don quarrel with people for nairaland I no wan make them catch me grin

Ok I see. Actually I wanted to discuss an important issue with you concerning the baraza Portharcourt whatsapp handle.

Can you drop a valid email address of yours so I can send it to you through email. My email address is seyil3atgmaildotcom.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2020
Seyola9:

Ok I see. Actually I wanted to discuss an important issue with you concerning the baraza Portharcourt whatsapp handle.

Can you drop a valid email address of yours so I can send it to you through email. My email address is seyil3atgmaildotcom.

PM me nau
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 1:23am On Nov 25, 2020
Guys I just got my ROI alert a day before my actual date...baraza God bless you oo
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 4:07am On Nov 25, 2020
[b][/b] their customer care is lagging.. they take time to respond to chat, they ignore questions, they choose what they want to answer,..

Please how long have they been in existence, what's the minimum investment.. pls I need Ur guide.. thanks

Amazinggirl95:

Yes you can run the two together...the Rio for the compounding,you should ask their customer care
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2020
Ouzidi77:
[b][/b] their customer care is lagging.. they take time to respond to chat, they ignore questions, they choose what they want to answer,..

Please how long have they been in existence, what's the minimum investment.. pls I need Ur guide.. thanks

I always say it here,go to their office and do everything you want...me especially, when it comes to money I don't believe in online something unless I go to your office..once you go to their office,they attend to you fast..so far I have not heard any complain and they pay a day before your day of ROI....baraza is doing well so far..try go their office to resolve your issue...
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 9:07am On Nov 25, 2020
Ouzidi77:

Minimum investment is 200k..they have been I bayelsa I think a year and before they came to ph and are spread to other part of the country...
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 11:33am On Nov 29, 2020
Tocyne:

This is real dear I have been with them for 6months now

Hmmm
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hi Rio earners
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by 360great(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
what do you have for us shocked
Amazinggirl95:
Hi Rio earners
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
360great:
what do you have for us shocked

Lol or what do you have for me grin
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Waiting for my first Roi this week..... can't wait
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by FabulousAutos(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2020
Moses247:
Waiting for my first Roi this week..... can't wait

They're always on time. Today is my due date and the alert came even before I woke up from bed.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) / Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.