Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? (39924 Views)

EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud / Earn Money During Your Leisure Time Freely Without Investing With Your Money / Avoid Investing With Stanbic IBTC At All Costs!!! (Must read, true story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2021
emmaversity:

Are you still with baraza and are they still paying?
They even paid me yesterday for my second contribution

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by elchariotlp: 10:39am On Jan 11, 2021
Moses247:

They even paid me yesterday for my second contribution

You seem to be the only one being paid. Well done sir!!
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Advision: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
r2VIRUS:
Hi, pls how is the cooperative able to pay whooping 25%...what services do they offer to give such amount?? Just curious

If you know, you know grin grin
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by 360great(m): 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ooh okay then
Omopinky:
I was told in owerri office that shares is 15k and registration 5k for 200k investment.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2021
elchariotlp:

U can think all u can. Not everyone is posting their alert.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Makxgirl71: 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please is baraza still paying?
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by TariEnoch(m): 5:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Makxgirl71:
Please is baraza still paying?

Yes, am still hustling to get 100k to invest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
You are still looking for 100k but you are sure that it's paying.. it's quite an irony

TariEnoch:

Yes, am still hustling to get 100k to invest
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 4:36pm On Jan 19, 2021
So you notice the Moses guy been the only one receiving payment... And the amazinggirl alert has refuse to come since September 2020...

Moses check your screenshot why is your total balance lower than available balance..
elchariotlp:

2 Likes

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 4:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Check your screenshot ... Work on it.. available balance and total balance not corresponding...

Please tell me am not seeing the right alert�

Moses247:
Baraza just paid me my first Roi Before due date o.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 5:32pm On Jan 19, 2021
@Amazinggirl195
Please share your ROI.. you are about 3 - 4 months with dem already.. this will encourage investors.. even with the MBA ISSUES
Amazinggirl95:

I invested September and was paid october(my first ROI)...that's my experience so far
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 6:54am On Jan 20, 2021
Ouzidi77:
Check your screenshot ... Work on it.. available balance and total balance not corresponding...

Please tell me am not seeing the right alert�

Access Bank customers can relate how access bank alerts are. Nobody is forcing u to invest. I get paid every on the 4th and 11th and will still top up this week. Keep doubting e no concern me.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by EgusiSoup: 5:45pm On Jan 21, 2021
Ouzidi77:
So you notice the Moses guy been the only one receiving payment... And the amazinggirl alert has refuse to come since September 2020...

Moses check your screenshot why is your total balance lower than available balance..

Why do I find this funny?
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Ouzidi77(m): 7:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
This is the kind of comment gotten from persons who are just interested in your money not your benefit... Bcus I wasn't the one who gave an excuse of "I deleted my alert".. shocked where has sms of alert even removed money from people's account,..

Moses247:

Access Bank customers can relate how access bank alerts are. Nobody is forcing u to invest. I get paid every on the 4th and 11th and will still top up this week. Keep doubting e no concern me.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2021
Amazinggirl95:

If you like don't take some days come down and do your stuff and go back..allow scammers eat your money

H
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Angalabiri(m): 6:01am On Jan 25, 2021
Is real have been benefiting for the past 5month.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by EgusiSoup: 4:36am On Jan 26, 2021
Is Amazinggirl95 still alive?
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by TariEnoch(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
Ouzidi77:
You are still looking for 100k but you are sure that it's paying.. it's quite an irony

My brother I have neighbors and friends that are getting paid every month.

It's not a scam dear
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
TariEnoch:

My brother I have neighbors and friends that are getting paid every month.

It's not a scam dear
They should keep calling it scam na....na dem sabi
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Runtown07: 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please is this baraza still valid for people like us to invest. Has anyone gotten return of investment January/ February should say it.,I want to invest with them., another thing I just find out that their website is no longer functioning, u guys can try it too., please let's be vigilante and be guided too.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 7:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
Runtown07:
Please is this baraza still valid for people like us to invest. Has anyone gotten return of investment January/ February should say it.,I want to invest with them., another thing I just find out that their website is no longer functioning, u guys can try it too., please let's be vigilante and be guided too.
my next Roi is on Thursday. I will keep d house posted
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2021
Baraza Don pay if u like call am scam. Na u Sabi oo

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Runtown07: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2021
Moses247:
Baraza Don pay if u like call am scam. Na u Sabi oo
is it that you are the only one getting alert or what., I don't get.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Moses247(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Runtown07:
I am d only one posting my alert for doubters like u to see

1 Like

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by nifnifemi: 11:51am On Feb 06, 2021
How genuine is baraza

Runtown07:
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2021
nifnifemi:
How genuine is baraza

Please if any other person is paid, please post your screen shot abeg for us to see. Let's know if they are only paying the guy up there alone.
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Hi people
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
My credit alert from baraza for january
They are paying,make haste while the sun shine,i must not come here to be posting n convincing,its a choice not force mbok beside am an ordinary investor not maketer...tnk u

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ixua:

Please if any other person is paid, please post your screen shot abeg for us to see. Let's know if they are only paying the guy up there alone.
have you seen my post
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2021
Runtown07:
I just posted my lat ROI
Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2021
Ouzidi77:

I just posted,but don't be entitled to my posting,you aint paying me for it

1 Like

Re: How Secure Is Investing With Baraza Multi Purpose Cooperative Society LIMITED x? by Amazinggirl95: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Moses247:
my next Roi is on Thursday. I will keep d house posted
hello this place is quite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Is Better; Fixed Deposit Or Bonds? / Abuja Pastor Organises Prayers For MMM Victims (Photo) / These Are The 3 Safest Investments In Nigeria Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.