Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,392 members, 7,954,571 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! - Food (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! (32087 Views)

Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 / See The Plate Of Rice I Cooked With Just 200 Naira / 10 Reasons Why Instant Noodles Might Not Be Good For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by angeltolly(f): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2020
kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by GreatSage: 8:22pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Sardine stir -fry
Aunty I need a favour from you. Kindly post the recipes and method of preparation.
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by kannyluv(f): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2020
Pronmix:
embarassed
please tell me the preparation,
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by kannyluv(f): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2020
Under16:
I made this too cheesy
please teach me how to prepare noodles
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by kannyluv(f): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Veggie lovers
please I need the receipt and the preparation
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2020
kannyluv:
ok, no issue
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2020
GreatSage:

Aunty I need a favour from you. Kindly post the recipes and method of preparation.
alright
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Pndidiamaka(f): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
[img][/img]

7 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
angeltolly:
kiss kiss

ahh.... Are you always this wicked grin

how do i sleep now?? grin

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2020
Pndidiamaka:
[img][/img]
Dayuuuuum!!!

Enticing personified !!

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2020
sunday Awesomeness!! grin

4 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by angeltolly(f): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2020
nuelzy:

ahh.... Are you always this wicked grin

how do i sleep now?? grin

Not always smiley smiley
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by LadyTianna(f): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2020
nuelzy:
sunday Awesomeness!! grin

Dude the rate at which you eat noodles is alarming lipsrsealed
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2020
kannyluv:
recipe for sardine stir -fry, for 2 packs of minimie, supreme or indomie noodles, you'll need a handful of runner peas, 6-7 carrots, ( veggies are based on what you like) 7-8 pieces of fresh red pepper, 2-3 balls of onion, 3 eggs, tomatoes ( optional) seasoning of your choice, quarter bottle of vegetable oil( for the eggs and noodles),a tin of sardine.These ingredients can be increased or reduced, based on taste and quantity. Boil your noodles till almost cooked, drain the water and set aside, saute your veggies in oil till soft, add seasoning of your choice, and stir, add the noodles, mix and cover on a low heat for 3-5 minutes, add your sardine and mix till properly Incorporated. Mix your eggs and fry as usual,plate your food and eat. Pardon me for improper outline of points.

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2020
Oya manage my own pix guys

3 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by LordFarquaad(m): 1:26am On Nov 23, 2020
The problem i have with this thread is that you guys make me sad and sober whenever i visit. Me that don' t know how to boil egg till it' s solid enough speak more of frying egg.
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by officialfestus(m): 7:08am On Nov 23, 2020
starbuck:
I can't kill myself bikonu
work more on your slicing
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:25am On Nov 23, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Sardine stir -fry
wow! Looking yummy and tasty. The winner goes to u.

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
wow! Looking yummy and tasty. The winner goes to u.
thanks so much.

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by kannyluv(f): 2:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Aimerosa25:
recipe for sardine stir -fry, for 2 packs of minimie, supreme or indomie noodles, you'll need a handful of runner peas, 6-7 carrots, ( veggies are based on what you like) 7-8 pieces of fresh red pepper, 2-3 balls of onion, 3 eggs, tomatoes ( optional) seasoning of your choice, quarter bottle of vegetable oil( for the eggs and noodles),a tin of sardine.These ingredients can be increased or reduced, based on taste and quantity. Boil your noodles till almost cooked, drain the water and set aside, saute your veggies in oil till soft, add seasoning of your choice, and stir, add the noodles, mix and cover on a low heat for 3-5 minutes, add your sardine and mix till properly Incorporated. Mix your eggs and fry as usual,plate your food and eat. Pardon me for improper outline of points.
...............I will prepare it tomorrow and post here... God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2020
kannyluv:
...............I will prepare it tomorrow and post here... God bless you
amen sister, can't wait

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 7:17am On Nov 24, 2020
LadyTianna:

Dude the rate at which you eat noodles is alarming lipsrsealed
gringrin

i cant help it grin

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Oya manage my own pix guys
u shaaa hide the fish.. grin

looks Sumptuous!!

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2020
LordFarquaad:
The problem i have with this thread is that you guys make me sad and sober whenever i visit. Me that don' t know how to boil egg till it' s solid enough speak more of frying egg.
Dear lawd gringrin

pick anybody here to teach you.. i am sure they will be more than willing.
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:42am On Nov 24, 2020
nuelzy:
u shaaa hide the fish.. grin

looks Sumptuous!!
grin
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2020
Simple and sweet

3 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2020
Indomie! Saving bachelor's life since 1660

4 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 4:39am On Nov 27, 2020
tetralogyfallot:
Indomie! Saving bachelor's life since 1660
Indomie from havard!

2 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 4:41am On Nov 27, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Simple and sweet
Babe with the sauce!!!

you never disappoint!!

1 Like

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by nuelzy: 4:43am On Nov 27, 2020
kindly check the time of post..
done that

Now this went down 30minutes earlier..grin
Noodles is a life saver! grin

3 Likes

Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by Aimerosa25(f): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2020
nuelzy:
Babe with the sauce!!!

you never disappoint!!
thanks uncle
Re: Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!! by sumy21(f): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2020
Submitting mine

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Milk And Stout; Milk And Malt: Nutritional Value / HERO Beer: Market Implications With Their Affiliation To South Africa Business / Which Nigerian Food Would You Confidently Offer A Foreigner? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.