Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl (675 Views)

Why Are So Many Women So Bad At Having Sex? / Man Pours Water On Couple Caught Having Sex By The Roadside. Oshoala Reacts / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl by Uncle93(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2020
So there is this girl I've known for a while now ,Its mostly me calling to see her and all. Sometimes it takes 4days to get to finally see her , most times one week, but she'll end up coming over and we " Do it " if you know what I mean . I've been trying to see her for the past two weeks now and she's been claiming to be busy . Two days ago rain fell and the weather was so so nice that you can even fall inlove with a monkey!

Phone rings * its her , I was surprised. I picked and was like what's up ? You ehn so you can call me .. She was like sorry joor, this and that .. Then next thing I heard " are you at home ? I need to see you " i told her yes sure , come anytime ..then she said she'll be on her way . I was thinking to my self I hope she won't bill me because I no get money give anybody this one that she just wants to see me out of the blue .

She finally arrived after 30 mint , weather was still mad . She sat, we started talking. I noticed she was Not trying to talk about anything or show interest in the funny vidoes I was playing for her .. I,was like omoo F!#ck this sh#/!t , I threw my phone to one side of the bed, .gave her a mad kiss , took my time to suck those Dammn nipples till they were hard and she was already as wet as the ocean! I dedicated 10mints to mad and hard stroking and her moaning and reactions to each strokes already mad me realised that she really needed the D!$ck , I noticed her body vibrated at a point .

She came ( cum) reached orgasm while I haven't ,she was trying to stop me because she couldn't take any more D*ck , I quickly came too. She went to the bathroom cleaned up and Was like she has to be on her way right away ! I said calm down you can't just leave , lets chill and talk a little, she was like no I have to help my dad do this and that .. I called this girl after 30mint she picked and guess what ?was already at home sleeping . !! I was like really ?
Re: Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl by Aboks(m): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2020
Which movie is this

1 Like

Re: Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl by Mayng01(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2020
What really is this?
Re: Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl by TJaguar(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
You have fulfilled your job as a man grin
Re: Feels Good And Bad At The Same Time Being Used For Sex By A Girl by Cholls(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Aphrodisiacs / Advice Needed / Please Help!, I’m In Severe Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.