Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan (47950 Views)

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Breaking: Imo PDP Looks Towards Victory With 11 Lgas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by mattmogan88: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 26, 2020
heendrix:

PDP present him and APC picks Hell rufai

who's gonna be ur pick??
Oboy PDP oh. Ah, the El Rufai that transformed Abuja doesn't exist anymore.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Morizo(m): 9:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
Whoever wrote this Article need psychological Attention!

As bad as Buhari... As clueless as Buhari!

He is 1000 times better than Jonathan.

Deep down we all know that.

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic Reasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this is probably high on Weed!

When Jonathan was rulling this country...

There was no state in the north that had not been bombed!

Here in kano bombing here and there...

Kaduna bombing here and there!

Same thing in Gombe, yobe, bauchi, Jigawa, Adamawa and other northern states.

During his regime no safe zone in the north.

Now Bokoharam has been religated to Borno villages!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to crush!

But belive me buhari is 1000 times better than Jonathan

As for 2023 we don't know yet! And it's probably not north!

We will never forget...

You sound like a big clown. Just read what you just wrote. You think this platform is filled with dead brained ideological slaves like yourself?

Buhari that has admitted to failure is whom u said is better than GEJ whom even the US have regretted not supporting .

Abeg go drink fura de nunu and sleep off

5 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by ThatFairGuy1: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Some people hate buhari right from time because of religious and ethnic Reasons.

No one should believe this Article! The columnist that wrote this is probably high on Weed!

Yes we have bandits in kastina and zamfara villages which buhari has failed to crush!

We will never forget...
When I hear people praising GEJ, I'm always surprise LIKE WE'VE FORGOTTEN SO QUICKLY.

How on Earth! GEJ again? NEVER
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Ammymadudonu: 9:45am On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan will be laughing at Nigerians.
Things were better with him!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Glorymax: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2020
Nobody is buying into that rubbish. Nigeria has expired and let every region brace up for disintegration of this fraud called Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

We will never forget...

In ur deluded mind u have said something reasonable, it's ur likes dat have made d entire north to be backward educationally, economically n socially compared to other regions of the federation.
my prayer for u is may the killings and evil happening in the north befall ur generations n family.

tell me one good policy of buhari, boko Haram has been defeated yet ur security men are now been killed daily like slaves.

ur governor's are been attacked in broad day light.

u are just one senseless bigot.

do u know d meaning of bandits?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by 9gerian: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2020
I think PMB and GEJ are on the same level making the same mistakes of being surrounded only by Yes men and trying to empower only their own people (and base) and thereby being seen as sectional (in fact GEJ may have performed slightly better here).

However, the positives and negatives of each leader appears to cancel out eventually, with PMB having a few years left that may just confirm him as the worst if the current trajectory continues.

Those advocating for GEJ to come back may just want a leader that they are familiar with his inadequacies and look to explore the loop holes that they know can be exploited extensively.

A lot of these guys had previously feared PMB would turn things around in Nigeria, and therefore preferred other options up until 2015 when any other person was considered ok but GEJ. But Baba has since proven them wrong convincingly...

The first hurdle for any Nigerian leader to cross in order to be taken seriously in governing Nigeria is that of detribalized leadership. Every other thing aligns from here on.

A leader must be seen to lead without nepotism, fear or favor!

Arrewa:

There is not state in the north that has not been bombed?

We will never forget

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by ThatFairGuy1: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2020
Second class citizen Dem. Another heavy blow to Ndi Igbo cheesy
Igbaloderaymond MsAllison kriss216 igbochief001 Whiteangel1234 and co, Happy weekend

“My brother, you know there is no way the North will support the agitation of the Southeast for the presidency, but we all know that if Jonathan comes out that the Southeast will not oppose him,” a source who is not directly involved but privy to the plot disclosed.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Omooba77: 9:49am On Sep 26, 2020
dre11:

VANGUARD

Fmr President GEJ, should not return, my own take though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2020
UDUJ:

You are calling a former President a slowpoke? I doubt anyone in your entire lineage has ever gotten to his position in life. People should watch what they say, sometimes it's wiser to just read and move on instead of commenting and showing the world you got nothing up there. Just saying undecided
you sound pained and delusional shocked shocked one of those Igbo boys I guess. Coulda just passed just as you advised
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Arrewa: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

When I hear people praising GEJ, I'm always surprise LIKE WE'VE FORGOTTEN SO QUICKLY.

How on Earth! GEJ again? NEVER
majority of those people praising him are those who have been supporting him from day one.

You think they're all dead? They are very much around. Always looking for every little opportunity to praise Jonathan and condemn Buhari.

Buhari has failed we all know that... But he is by far better than Jonathan
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by hammer3: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2020
SO THE NORTH DONT WANT TO WAIT 8 YEARS FOR POWER.

DAMN! THIS PEOPLE ARE REALLY CRAFTY.

GEJ WILL EASILY WIN SS,SE, NORTH CENTRAL AND CERTAIN STATES IN SW AND THE NORTH.

GEJ HAS ONLY 4 YEARS TO COMPLETE SS TWO TENURE AND THE NORTH SOUTH POWER SHIIFT CONTINUES.

MAKES SENSE...

cc igboid, pazienza amarabae... wat are ur views, becos me i am not sure about GEJ returning to power is a good thing.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by AAPS(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Let's wait till then

Pls patronise us, we can work anywhere in the country

1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by egoldman(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2020
What I see here is that The North must have seen it clearly that Nigeria could brake up for real, especially because of the one sided and nepotistic policies of Buhari.

Add the sustained secession campaigns of IPOB and ODUDUWA agitators along with Boko Haram, then you will see why the North is worried.

I hope its not late for the North.

We have only one man to blame for all these , BUHARI ; He is destroying Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by ThatFairGuy1: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:
majority of those people praising him are those who have been supporting him from day one.

You think they're all dead? They are very much around. Always looking for every little opportunity to praise Jonathan and condemn Buhari.

Nailed

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Arrewa: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2020
9gerian:
I think PMB and GEJ are on the same level making the same mistakes of being surrounded only by Yes men and trying to empower only their own people (and base) and thereby being seen as sectional (in fact GEJ may have performed slightly better here).

However, the positives and negatives of each leader appears to cancel out eventually, with PMB having a few years left that may just confirm him as the worst if the current trajectory continues.

Those advocating for GEJ to come back may just want a leader that they are familiar with his inadequacies and look to explore the loop holes that they know can be exploited extensively.

A lot of these guys had previously feared PMB would turn things around in Nigeria, and therefore preferred other options up until 2015 when any other person was considered ok but GEJ. But Baba has since proven them wrong convincingly...

The first hurdle for any Nigerian leader to cross in order to be taken seriously in governing Nigeria is that of detribalized leadership. Every other thing aligns from here on.

A leader must be seen to lead without nepotism, fear or favor!

well spoken!

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by forghe(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2020
why won't they look towards him.
when the man ignored his own geopolitical region in favour of the north. commisioning project up and down for them.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by hammer3: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2020
THE SAME WAY NORH GAVE POWER TO OBJ OUT OF TRUST.

I THINK THEY ARE GOOING WITH GEJ THEY KNOW AND CAN TRUST.

RATHER THAN A NEW PERSON.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by slivertongue: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

We will never forget...

the bombings were done from within to get power but the bombers have now taken the form of bandits and the bandits and their backers are from within. God continue to bless that kanuri man who saved my area from been bombed.

even GMB won't believe he is 100% better than GEJ. yes bombings have stopped but the killings have increased especially the killing of uniformed men. the terrorism index says it all. economy is in shambles, today the north depends on national bailouts and palliatives because the people can't go to their farms. Nigeria is today the global capital of poverty. corruption is worse now, facts are just been suppressed. inter group relations is at its lowest ebb...
GEJ should face his front, his best ain't good enough. GMB is an unmitigated disaster, a man without functional capacity. a byword for incompetence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by SmartMen: 10:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Sheuns:
Everyone go prefer Jonathan to Buhari at these times. Buhari na big time disappointment to many that thought he was a savior.
don't fall for it.

We need to learn how to put this Northerners where they belong in political affair
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Duru009(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Jonathan is coming back take it or leave it !!
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by psucc(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

We will never forget...
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Mentcee(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Now it is becoming more obvious to them that Jonathan was a real niggarrr

you don't know what you've got until it's gone.
Infact i don't even trust these Moda fuckkkers..... probably their mission is to return back in 2027
Anyway...what do i know....am just a weed smoker, pussy banger and a drunkard.....let me go light up my second tie of weed for the morning

I keep telling you how much I admire your silly, jonzed-up weed yammer!

You're now a Nairaland celeb ooo!
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Ferrous(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2020
So, why did you ppl vote him out in the first place?
So that he will have only four years and power will return to the North for another eight years. We know una game plan
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Daddysidhan: 10:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

We will never forget...
You are a northern idiot always using boko haram attacks in praising buhari let me descend to your level of ALMAJIRI common sense and judge buharis incompetence on wide range of issues in this country. Buhari has failed this country economically but have not seen you use that against him, buhari has failed this country with the way he always put north first in its decision and selection into key parastatal you northerners don't castigates him on that, buhari administration keep handling the affairs of this country the way we have never witnessed before negatively yet qualms for the north. I think you guys should wait for a southern president to be elected and see if the south can be united or not "the south is gonna reciprocate with the buhari blueprint"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by omhor(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Is this a joke or something? Jonathan himself don't even have this in mind. Nigerians should just leave him alone.
Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by egoldman(m): 10:15am On Sep 26, 2020
Arrewa:

Buhari has failed? Said by Arewwa? Mbanu , mods am reporting hacked account angry

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by kayuseful: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Mintum:
Jonathan should not accept any greek gift, he shouldn't allow these people use him for their agenda. The only reason they will be projecting him now is because they know he can only serve for one term.
The first commenter that could read between the lines.
This is the very agenda of the North. Rule 4years and power shifts to the North asap

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Chukwuka16: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2020
I scrolled patiently through all the pages looking at the comments to see if anyone will point out the senselessness of this thread but alas I didn't.

I will reserve my comments about the thinking capacity of the Nigerian youth for now and rather supply this.

Buhari on coming into power signed into law a bill that henceforth bans a Vice President who completes a President’s tenure form seeking re-election to be president more than once.

The law as signed by the President, also prohibits deputy governors from doing same.

The new law (Act 16) (as explained) means persons who have taken the oath of President or Governor once can only contest one more time afterwards.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/09/buhari-signs-law-would-have-barred-jonathan-contesting-2015-election

That no person in the hundreds of comments thus far could REMEMBER this and point it out shows a lot about how deep the brains of Nigerians are and also sheds more light about our current state.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan by Qwertyjoan: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Check the mental state of your head.
Arrewa:

We will never forget...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Parades Killers Of Idris Alkali (PHOTOS) / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA” / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.