Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) (65373 Views)

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) / Man Who Took Girlfriend For Swimming Drowns In Anambra Hotel (Disturbing Photo) / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by mamato(f): 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.

You might be correct, the murder was committed by more than one person. They did a very poor job.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by kristo123: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
This man was murdered and staged to look like suicide

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by 0taPiaPia(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
The title of this thread is misleading. Makes it look like double tragedy. ( father & son ) lipsrsealed
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
kristo123:
This man was murdered and staged to look like suicide

How?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
mamato:

You might be correct, the murder was committed by more than one person. They did a very poor job.

How's that? Did u take time to query what d gentleman said before absolutely agreeing with him?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Some thing fishy here...If he wanted to peacefully hang himself I'm still asking Why would he have preferred an uncompleted building?!

Is it a completed building that would have been more peaceful for an act of suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Inkling(f): 1:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Face mask alone disqualified suicide.

With that handkerchief on his nose he will not be able to climb the wall.

Someone that want to commit suicide will not have time to cover his nose, if the handkerchief is dangling on his neck that's another story.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pure murder. The crime scene is very unrelated to suicide. The killers did a very poor job.
Pointers:
He was probably killed before his body was lifted to the noose.. See the folded part on his trouser indicating he was lifted.
No stool or block to have giving him the height he needed to hang himself. How did he climb up to the noose?? If you say the hole in the walls then he should have been facing backwards and his foot should also be dusty and bruised.
He is scared of dying from covid by wearing a mask but took his life by hanging? Haba. Poor job by the criminals.. Let them check how much was left for him to complete the instalment money.. Some people fit kill person so the bike will be theirs even when the instalment money is almost completed.
Nice one!

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mpanyi:

You are wrong. When there is a murder there is always first natural suspects like business partners and all. So to throw investigation the wrong way the suspects would make it look like a suicide. I am not saying this was what happened in this case or what didn't happen. But that guy's dissecting of the whole thing makes sense.

What d guy "dissected" makes sense because u didn't take time to look at what he said with a different set of lenses. Much of what he said are mere speculation which can be proved absolutely wrong
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Inkling:
Face mask alone disqualified suicide.

With that handkerchief on his nose he will not be able to climb the wall.

Someone that want to commit suicide will not have time to cover his nose, if the handkerchief is dangling on his neck that's another story.

How does handkerchief on a persons nose prevent him or her from climbing a wall? Y would someone who wants to commit suicide not have time to cover his nose? Is there a handbook for suicide that says so?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mrscarter:

I think U could be right.
Howd he get up there n his trouser leg does look like he could possibly have been lifted.
If he did kill himself I wonder why he was wearing the mask tho?
But Nigerians are dead and afraid of death.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

You guys watch too much CSI and start forming detectives.

Do you know what staging a scene would cost you? Precious time that can make a killer caught.

Nigerian Police doesn't have the forensic means to effectively investigate crimes. No DNA database, no dusting for fingerprints. Why would a killer then waste time to fake a murder ?

The only type of murderer who can be motivated to stage a scene is a spouse or family member..and it would be in the house to throw off suspicion.

That guy has points. You dont.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by MartinCorridon: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Your opinion doesn't matter to me. Don't get any ideas.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
heykims:
390k for okada instalmental payment, that's wickedness.
some got it for 450k

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:

Your opinion doesn't matter to me. Don't get any ideas.
K
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Are those points foolproof?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by MartinCorridon: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

K

Better.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it a completed building that would have been more peaceful for an act of suicide?
I'm speaking for myself not you.
Look Bush.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Are those points foolproof?

95% foolproof.

Not only did he intelligent make cogent observations, there is actually a premise for that murder.

No one who fears COVID-19 will hang himself.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

95% foolproof.

Not only did he intelligent make cogent observations, there is actually a premise for that murder.

No one who fears COVID-19 will hang himself.

They aren't 95% foolproof. If u take ur time to look thru d things he said, u will see that u can debunk d assertions he made
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
DemonInvoker:

I'm speaking for myself not you.
Look Bush.

I didn't ask u who u are speaking for. I asked Is it a completed building that would have been more peaceful for an act of suicide?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

How does removing shirt or not pulling shirt indicate suicide?

What has protection from corona got to do with suicide?
Your last question is somehow bro...

The nosemask shows he CARES for his life, which contradicts the decision to kill himself.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Your last question is somehow bro...

The nosemask shows he CARES for his life, which contradicts the decision to kill himself.

Would a suicide bomber like to be killed by a security agent?
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Suicide bombers don't like to be killed by security agents. Does that mean they care for their lives?

Mute point.

Suicide bombers know they will die. They dont care about living.

Gimme logical points bro
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Mute point.

Suicide bombers know they will die. They dont care about living.

Gimme logical points bro

U didn't answer d question. Suicide bombers don't like to be killed by security agents. Does that mean they care for their lives? Or put in another way:

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

They aren't 95% foolproof. If u take ur time to look thru d things he said, u will see that u can debunk d assertions he made
I took my time hommie.

He made cogent points.

You dont agree with him doesn't mean I will agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lollmaolol(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

I respect your analysis. Regardless of what truly transpired.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

I took my time hommie.

He made cogent points.

You dont agree with him doesn't mean I will agree with you.

I didn't say u should agree with me. I only said if u had taken ur time to look thru his points with a second pair of lenses, u would have detected a lot of loopholes in d "cogent points" that he made
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
lexy2014:

Mute point.

Suicide bombers dont VALUE life but AFTERLIFE. It doesn't matter who killed them or where they die, so long they hit their target.

Its like you are asking if a professional barber would like to die by cutlass
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by HMarshal(m): 1:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
greatbuc:
Pointers:

Did u notice the clenched fists sir
Murder wuldnt require such "gesture" of "hand fisting" suppression.
Re: Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
luminouz:

Mute point.

Suicide bombers dont VALUE life but AFTERLIFE. It doesn't matter who killed them or where they die, so long they hit their target.

Its like you are asking if a professional barber would like to die by cutlass

Ur barber analogy doesn't fit into d discussion. We are talking of suicide not barbing. D question I asked requires a simple yes or no:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Lady's Weight Loss Transformation Photos Will Leave You Speechless / 58 Nigerian Doctors Stopped At Lagos Airport, Were Promised Millions By UK Firm / 15 Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.