Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men (3740 Views)

Women What Do You Think About Virgin Men / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex? / Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Men, your virginity is the only precious thing you can offer your wife on your wedding night,it will be such a wonderful experience knowing fully well that your husband is a complete novice and you are the first woman he will be coming close to. That innocence and shyness will be priceless,that cluelessness he will display about it is breathtaking,his learning process and how you watch him master the act through you will be an everlasting memory and not all these non virgin men that will be turning people's daughters 360 degrees and still tell you the bed won't be enough for their cravings na wa ooo.Virgin men,please continue to keep and protect yourself for your future wife,theres a great reward that comes after it. When I said virgin men,im talking about men being virgin in totality and not the one's that have become prostitutes with their hands(masturbators).Keep being a pride for us, God bless all virgin men amen.

16 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2020
This post is for Simps bye

38 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
This post is for Simps bye
nothing left for this one,dont empty everything ooo, remain small for your future wife

10 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2020
vagina person

21 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Emescot(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok, you want a Virgin man, the question is are you a Virgin? And what is the reward for being a Virgin??

12 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by TJaguar(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2020
Just when I think I've seen it all from you. you yourself cannot count the number of men you've banged. You be here spewing nonsense. Hope you marry a simp that doesn't notice how wide you are because of his "inexperience" undecided

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by vest(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2020
virgin man...lwkmd!
how does that even sound

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Kriss216: 10:32am On Sep 26, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
vagina person
cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by olus01(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2020
Hmm ! been a first timer no easy o, to put ur prick self na trouble
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
see how the non virgin men are aggressive,take your aggressions to your uncontrollable erection,you have lost your pride and its gone forever

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by OgThanos: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Ladiest try as much as possible to protect their Virginity. But men are otherwise. We struggle to break free from being a virgin...
Mathematicians call it " inverse proportionality"

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by akinloye19995: 10:40am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok, you want a Virgin woman, the answer is are you a Virgin? And what is the bounty for being a Virgin??

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2020
OgThanos:
grin
Ladiest try as much as possible to protect their Virginity. But men are otherwise. We struggle to break free from being a virgin...
Mathematicians call it " inverse proportionality"
if you want to apply inverse proporrionality here,that means the men value decreases while the women value increase according to your comment,so,no lady would prefer a man without value

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by virginprincess(f): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Op if you are waiting for a virgin man before you marry, that means you don't want to get married, because that would be very dificult with the type of men we have now.

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Refraining from sex just to make another person happy, I believe it's irrational. Especially when the person you tend to make happy by refraining, has experienced it.

It can only be worth it if the said person also charted similar course.

Two things I believe has kept some people from this activity but not limited to,

1) Fear of God.
2) Fear of Disease(s).

4 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by milann: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2020
This post reeks of bias and sentiments. What about the women? I'm not surprised since its coming from a female
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by OgThanos: 11:17am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
if you want to apply inverse proporrionality here,that means the men value decreases while the women value increase according to your comment,so,no lady would prefer a man without value
Lolz... You don't get it..
Virginity has no meaning when it comes to men...
But it does have value on female..
A father can ask his son of his wife is a virgin, but no parents will ask their daughter if her intending husband is a virgin.
Even some tribes, tradition make it compulsory that their male must marry a virgin..
Shey you get!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by milann: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
Op if you are waiting for a virgin man before you marry, that means you don't want to get married, because that would be very dificult with the type of men we have now.
coming from a fellow woman, i'm impressed

5 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
OgThanos:

A father can ask his son of his wife is a virgin, but no parents will ask their daughter if her intending husband is a virgin.
Even some tribes, tradition make it compulsory that their male must marry a virgin..
Shey you get!
Thats for you ooo, don't also forget about the mathematical direct proportionality as well,where only virgin men deserves virgin women.All things being equal,50 50 no cheating.No non virgin man should ever desire a virgin woman

4 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2020
virginprincess:
you are very right.Bring back the 1960's men.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Efe94:
Refraining from sex just to make another person happy, I believe it's irrational. Especially when the person you tend to make happy by refraining, has experienced it.

It can only be worth it if the said person also charted similar course.

Two things I believe has kept some people from this activity but not limited to,

1) Fear of God.
2) Fear of Disease(s).
you are right
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by cooooooks(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2020
Father's ask if wives are virgins??

God forbid

Virginity is nothing special whether for men or women.

OgThanos:

Shey you get!
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Introvertmemer(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
you are very right.Bring back the 1960's men.
as if the men of the 60's didnt self-service of to magazines
go sit down bitch
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by OgThanos: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Thats for you ooo, don't also forget about the mathematical direct proportionality as well,where only virgin men deserves virgin women.All things being equal,50 50 no cheating.No non virgin man should ever desire a virgin woman
Yeah, same goes to non virgin ladies, they shouldn't Desire an innocent man after uncountable body counts
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by TheOdd1sOut: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
I felt like vomiting while reading this dumb post

5 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
From the caption, isn't it supposed to be a girls only post.
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by RoseyJ: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
lmao A friend told me one didn't know which hole to put it. I don't think I can stand an inexperienced guy. I luv bin dominated

2 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by bobokeshington: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Men, your virginity is the only precious thing you can offer your wife on your wedding night,it will be such a wonderful experience knowing fully well that your husband is a complete novice and you are the first woman he will be coming close to. That innocence and shyness will be priceless,that cluelessness he will display about it is breathtaking,his learning process and how you watch him master the act through you will be an everlasting memory and not all these non virgin men that will be turning people's daughters 360 degrees and still tell you the bed won't be enough for their cravings na wa ooo.Virgin men,please continue to keep and protect yourself for your future wife,theres a great reward that comes after it. When I said virgin men,im talking about men being virgin in totality and not the one's that have become prostitutes with their hands(masturbators).Keep being a pride for us, God bless all virgin men amen.

SEE PERSON WEY DEY FIND VIRGIN GUY TO MARRY AND NA LIKE THIS SHE BE OO...

8 Likes

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
RoseyJ:
lmao A friend told me one didn't know which hole to put it. I don't think I can stand an inexperienced guy. I luv bin dominated
eww,you must be joking

1 Like

Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by RoseyJ: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
eww,you must be joking
I'm not babe
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by milann: 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
RoseyJ:
thats my girl
Re: Team Virgin Men Only,come Tell Us What You Like About Virgin Men by LINTUNE(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
virginity has always been a virtue for women alone, it has been so since the sabd of timw, and it will continue to be so..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Our NYSC She Still Won't Let Me Be / Is It OK For Your Girlfriend To Go Out With Another Guy? (Screenshot) / Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.