Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? (3739 Views)

Thinking Of Makin Luv To My Cousin.. / In Luv With My Husband's Sister / Please Help: Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by dearie(m): 7:56am On Aug 19, 2008
Guys, i need your help?

I have a hunch that my Cousin is fallin in luv wiv me, how else would i describe the excessive care and affection she showers me wiv, and the kind of leery stare i get from her when my girl is around suggests nothing but my suspicion. Infact i was feeling it was just a normal sisterly luv until my girl started noticing the excesses. My friends soon started warning me to be careful that my cousin dotes on me too much, but i have been taking it with a pinch of salt. These days she stays awake until i get back from work, and when she's talking wiv me, she looks straight into my eyes like there are messages i should get.

There's no denying the fact that we 'r very close, we go to places together, shop and even gist into the wee hours of the day, but I'm not sure of her motive now?, and she just broke up wiv her boyfriend for what i consider the most triffling of all reasons. I even tried match making her with some of my friends (which is so unlike me) to divert attention from me, but it's not working.

I really like her and wont want to break her heart or hurt her feelings to start avoiding her or even telling her why i'm doing so, but i know i need to 'flee' this 'unwholesome affair' now, as it's even taking it's toll on my relationship with my girl. She even says her friends find it difficult to believe we are not dating.

Please how do i handle this thing o?

1 Like

Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 19, 2008
Two Options

1.Sleep with her (Incest)
2.Ignore her and continue ur life

Possibilities
1.maybe she's fond of u
2.maybe u are assuming
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by lexicon(m): 8:51am On Aug 19, 2008
pc guru:

Two Options

1.Sleep with her (Incest)
2.Ignore her and continue your life

Possibilities
1.maybe she's fond of u
2.maybe u are assuming

Dont ever sleep with her. Just look for a way to divert her attetion as you suggest.You can also attache you girlfriend to her so that they will be best of friends and she wont want to hurt her friend. Dont be silly !
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2008
Play the clueless/dumb role. but when playing it, avoid getting to close to her and slowly withdraw.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by dominique(f): 3:02pm On Aug 19, 2008
@poster

you are just leting your mind go places. you indicated that you're both close, so whats the big deal if she

cooks your meals

do stuff for you

share her deep, dark secrets with you

see, i also have a cousin/best friend and i do all these stuff for him and he's always there for me too, and thats how far it goes.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by sayhi2ay(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2008
stop leading her on silly!
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by namdee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2008
Please just call her and talk to her but tactically,you can start by telling her in a jokingly manner that if you were not cousins you would have dated her,see her reaction,but blood won't allow such and you would not like to bring anything that would destroy your friendship even though you know you guys can get away with it,but the future is always there.see her reaction from there you can know how you will play things out but from then on try to be very wary of her.Let her know you can never do such,abi you no be man tell her,but be cool and watch her reaction when doing all this.take care dude and all the best.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by mecussey(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2008
Cousin gbakwa oku
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by sayhi2ay(m): 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2008
namdee:

Please just call her and talk to her but tactically,you can start by telling her in a jokingly manner that if you were not cousins you would have dated her,see her reaction,but blood won't allow such and you would not like to bring anything that would destroy your friendship even though you know you guys can get away with it,but the future is always there.see her reaction from there you can know how you will play things out but from then on try to be very wary of her.Let her know you can never do such,abi you no be man tell her,but be cool and watch her reaction when doing all this.take care dude and all the best.

telling her you would have dated her if you weren't cousins is inferring that there is a possibility it could happen, dont even start with that please,

avoid her, if she complains about it, tell her your girlf is not too comfortable with your closeness , chikena !
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by segunzy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 19, 2008
don't let her get close to you,because we guys no what girls are capable of.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by Mustay(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think the question should be:

Are you falling in love with her? or Do you wanna fall in love with her?

you are still suspecting and until she drops the 'bombshell' of loving you, do not misinterprete.

whenever she drops it, tell her you ain't interested (if you are not)
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by ssRhino: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2008
Maybe u da one that is in love with her and leading her on to make her show how she feels.
Changes will only starts with you.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by thendo(m): 4:00pm On Aug 19, 2008
C'mon get over yourself, ok maybe she likes you so what she is your blood for heaven sake, it shouldn't be hard to ignore her. Just act as if you dont see what she is doing, which is not hard cause you wouldn't dream of dating your own blood or would you shocked. the fact that you even raised the issues scares sounds as if you want to know from the nairalanders if it would be such a bad idea to date your cousin anyway. bottom line is if what you are narrating is true ignore her,
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by Ezinwannem: 4:15pm On Aug 19, 2008
Just sit her down and tell her wat u r noticing about the changes in you guys sisterly/brotherly love dne she will tell u if its true or not.

B/W, am close 2 cuzzin like dat and a commonly asked question by ppl is always "is this your g/f"? wen I visit dem. Infact, one of ma uncles calls us husband and wife, lol, but da buttom line is dat we know were 2 drag da line, we r veryy close dta he makes sure I eat with him cuz I dont eat, itz just family luv
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by silknsilk(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2008
simply tell her what u think. if u are wrong, then she insults u at worst and if u are right, well the rest is left to u.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2008
Poster you are seeing things and your GF’s definitely jealous.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by Ola8(m): 5:22pm On Aug 19, 2008
STOP saying she's in love or she's very close or she cooks your meal ,or whatever.

The TRUTH

is that you are equally in love with her but, you are confused because of your girl friend.  

Just go ahead satisfied your conscence.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by dearie(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2008
@ Ola8

You are amazing. How can i 'fall in love' wiv my cousin? Not even for all the bucks in this world would i consider it? I kno it happens, but certainly not with me.

I will just pray and pretend it's not what it seems. She's not just my cousin, i'm her confidant and her very good friend as well, i can say i know her quite well and being an emotional person, my dilemma is just not to hurt her feelings when she notices that i'm withdrawing from her, it will break her real bad!

However i appreciate the contributions.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by deept(m): 6:37pm On Aug 19, 2008
move,
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by deept(m): 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2008
i think you like ur cousin, its , , one broken heart is better than a broken family relationship. u could just come home drunk one day and do something u'll regret. my advice break her heart, that is if u r sincere.

1 Like

Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by jgirl3: 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2008
I think either your cousin or yourself is confused.
If your girl's friends are noticing it, then you really need to set things straight with her.
It's not going to happen if you don't want it to. You need to talk to her. See what she thinks.
Just tell her in a joking matter that everyone thinks she's in love with you and watch her reactions.
She might laugh it off pretentiously or she might actually lay out her mind for you. As long as you're sober while doing that, you'll be fine.
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by rampant(f): 10:12pm On Aug 19, 2008
hehehehehe if she makes a funny move,call for a family meeting,that will bring out the shame in her grin grin

but b4 dat,u need a good proof
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by idupaul: 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2008
e de happen sha lipsrsealed
Re: Help, Is My Cousin Fallin In Luv Wiv Me? by Joseph6(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2008
why do u live wit ur cousin, do u sleep on d same bed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Once A Nigerian Babe Agrees To Visit You And Cook For You / How To Win A Girl Back After A Bad Break Up - Tips That Will Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.