Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot (3352 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by myright: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2020
He wrote:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by solmus: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2020
cool

Always making mouth on social media from his London one room apartment paid for with Ipob monthly dues

How exactly is sit at home on October 1st going to achieve Sovereignty for anybody? Infact Politicians would appreciate that

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by myright: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:
Always making mouth on social media from his London one room apartment paid for with Ipob monthly dues
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Afamed: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Coward diletor

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by kingzizzy: 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
solmus:
cool

How exactly is sit at home on October 1st achieve Sovereignty for anybody? Infact Politicians would appreciate that

[/s]
shatap yeroba Muslims have no say when real Omoluabis are talking

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by myright: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:
Coward diletor
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Which mumu coalition. We are not interested
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by ThatFairGuy1: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Cows everywhere.

Of all the Freedom fighters we've read about on Earth, they always lead war FROM FRONT not like how this bigoted albino COWARD do

If those clamouring for Oduduwa republic really identify with this dunce Kanu, then I hate them more a thousand times. Ipob mental diseases may be contagious

They're trying to rubbish the reputation Yorubas had by having an understanding with this childish, dumb, arrogant, Porous mouthed scammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by akinloye19995: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2020
:Always making throat on socialization press from his London one bathroom house paid for with Ipob monthly duesok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by myright: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Cows everywhere.

Of all the Freedom fighters we've read about on Earth, they always lead war FROM FRONT not like how this bigoted albino COWARD do

If those clamouring for Oduduwa republic really identify with this dunce Kanu, then I hate them more a thousand times. Ipob mental diseases may be contagious

They're trying to rubbish the reputation Yorubas had by having an understanding with this childish, dumb, arrogant, Porous mouthed scammer.
your opinion

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by ijawcitizen(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Any Southern Alliance that do not acknowledge and recognize Niger Delta Republic is bound to fail.

The sharing of Niger Delta between igbos and yorubas as negotiated by Ojukwu was one of the reasons Awolowo could not follow through with his agreement with Ojukwu.

I hope the Yorubas could point this out to the igbos. The alliance is only a plot to get others to support the igbo annexation of Niger Delta territory.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by MartinCorridon: 11:53am On Sep 26, 2020
cheesy

Unity begging. I wonder how his Nairaland slaves would react.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by loveth360(f): 12:06pm On Sep 26, 2020
Trust Yorubas at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by IGBOSON1: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Any Southern Alliance that do not acknowledge and recognize Niger Delta Republic is bound to fail.

The sharing of Niger Delta between igbos and yorubas as negotiated by Ojukwu was one of the reasons Awolowo could not follow through with his agreement with Ojukwu.

I hope the Yorubas could point this out to the igbos. The alliance is only a plot to get others to support the igbo annexation of Niger Delta territory.

We've seen Biafra championed by Ndigbo (a lot have even murdered in cold blood by Buhari). We've seen the emergence of a agitation for Oduduwa. Pray, when are we going to see moves on ground for the realisation of this your Niger-Delta republic, and which ethnicities/states will make it up? I do wish una goodluck, but i honestly don't think you guys are serious?

If you're infering Ndigbo want to annex and dominate others in Biafra, could same accusation be made against the Ijaw in this your Niger-Delta republic?

Ok, you Ijaw got your wish and Biafra was 'defeated' in 1970! You got what you fought for....'one Nigeria'! Now can you say, hand on heart and given the benefit of hindsight, that 'one Nigeria' has been better for the Ijaw nation than a Biafra republic, and could you give us reasons for your answer?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by hollah123: 12:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:
cool

How exactly is sit at home on October 1st going to achieve Sovereignty for anybody? Infact Politicians would appreciate that

don't mind those fools,they think yorubas are blinded by hate like them, yorubas aren't stupid to the extent that one man will b in one corner n many people will b dieing for him.

When Abiola was fighting,his wife was actively involved n he didn't run away from what he believed in rather he decided to die for it,same as Fela anikulapo.

let someone tell this people that yorubas aren't interested in their fooly because it's obvious they will fail so when they fail they won't start shouting yorubas betrayed them oooo cos we were never part of it.

we are wiser n we know Biafra is d propaganda arm of PDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by hollah123: 12:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Cows everywhere.

no sane Yoruba man will fall for that oduduwa rubbish been sponsored by igbos,they know people see them as confusionist because they ask for everything n they know yorubas are united in one voice by asking for only presidency.
so they want to add oduduwa crap so people will think we are confused like them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by nairalandankrah: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Which mumu coalition. We are not interested
Lols a herdsman shouldn't be interested

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by hollah123: 12:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

we yorubas know that for sure n we ain't following d Igbos,I don't know y d Igbos can't face their struggle alone,y dragging everyone into your struggle?
so Nnamdi Kanu that label yorubas bastard is now clamouring for oduduwa republic,just imagine.
someone that said the only Yoruba man to b trusted is a dead Yoruba man is now shouting oduduwa republic.
we know what they are up to n we will never b a part of it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by IamWonderful: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by ijawcitizen(m): 2:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
IGBOSON1:

We've seen Biafra championed by Ndigbo (a lot have even murdered in cold blood by Buhari). We've seen the emergence of a agitation for Oduduwa. Pray, when are we going to see moves on ground for the realisation of this your Niger-Delta republic, and which ethnicities/states will make it up? I do wish una goodluck, but i honestly don't think you guys are serious?

If you're infering Ndigbo want to annex and dominate others in Biafra, could same accusation be made against the Ijaw in this your Niger-Delta republic?

Ok, you Ijaw got your wish and Biafra was 'defeated' in 1970! You got what you fought for....'one Nigeria'! Now can you say, hand on heart and given the benefit of hindsight, that 'one Nigeria' has been better for the Ijaw nation than a Biafra republic, and could you give us reasons for your answer?

You are just crying over nothing because from your comment I could see how densely ignorant you are.

Just focus on the topic.
I wrote my comment in relation to the topic and I believe you got my message. Yorubas are not going to validate your illegal Biafra map.

The emergence of a formidable Yoruba successionist group is a step in the right direction towards the dissolution of Nigeria. It will also create a platform for southerners (igbos, yorubas & Niger Deltans) and possibly MiddleBeltans to strategize.

Any alliance between igbos and yorubas that do not acknowledge the Niger Delta as a separate entity is tantamount to handling our collective defeat to the fulanis.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by myright: 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

You are just crying over nothing because from your comment I could see how densely ignorant you are.

Just focus on the topic.
I wrote my comment in relation to the topic and I believe you got my message. Yorubas are not going to validate your illegal Biafra map.

The emergence of a formidable Yoruba successionist group is a step in the right direction towards the dissolution of Nigeria. It will also create a platform for southerners (igbos, yorubas & Niger Deltans) and possibly MiddleBeltans to strategize.

Any alliance between igbos and yorubas that do not acknowledge the Niger Delta as a separate entity is tantamount to handling our collective defeat to the fulanis.
Why are you not agitating for your separate country yet?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by SlayerForever: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
[s]
ijawcitizen:

[/s]

Shatap. Nobody call Niger Delta here. cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Graysons: 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:
cool

Lmao.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Graysons: 3:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
SlayerForever:

Shatap. Nobody call Niger Delta here. cheesy
Who are those in the southern part of Nigeria if i may ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by SlayerForever: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Graysons:
Who are those in the southern part of Nigeria if i may ask?

Whoever they choose to be.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by SLAP44: 3:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
IGBOSON1:

This is deep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Graysons: 3:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
SlayerForever:

Whoever they choose to be.
So if Nigeria split today how many countries do you think will come from the south?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by SLAP44: 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Just focus on the topic.

You just keep fighting others without moving a muscle. Better start your own agitation or be swallowed inside one of the regions who are serious. Lazy people bore me.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by SLAP44: 3:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Graysons:
So if Nigeria split today how many countries do you think will come from the south?

As many as wants to come out. It could be 2 or 200.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Graysons: 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
SLAP44:

As many as wants to come out. It could be 2 or 200.
Of course it will be more than two, only fools will think otherwise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: What Tinubu Offered Me When We Met In London - Wike Make Huge Revelation / Meet Anthony Ifeobu The Unknown 'Gun-Penis' Man Who's A Wife-snatcher / Peter Obi's 16 Lawyers Are All Igbo, All Of Them. See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.