Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,626 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot (3354 Views)

Fact Check: Late COAS Didn't Say "Over My Death Will Biafra, Oduduwa Emerge" / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by SlayerForever: 3:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Graysons:
So if Nigeria split today how many countries do you think will come from the south?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Sinzumoney: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
please niger Delta will not be in Biafra. I'm an Igbo man and I don't want somebody shouting our Oyel money everyday. if Nigeria breaks up the niger Delta will split. Efik Ibibio one side and ikwerre and ijaw another side the Igbos will use the azumili river in-between the two countries and create a seaport in obuaku which is closer to the sea than Porthacourt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by DenreleDave(m): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Any Southern Alliance that do not acknowledge and recognize Niger Delta Republic is bound to fail.

The sharing of Niger Delta between igbos and yorubas as negotiated by Ojukwu was one of the reasons Awolowo could not follow through with his agreement with Ojukwu.

I hope the Yorubas could point this out to the igbos. The alliance is only a plot to get others to support the igbo annexation of Niger Delta territory.

Pls can u expatiate that 2nd paragraph.. Pls I wud love to read a detail info

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Sinzumoney: 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Any Southern Alliance that do not acknowledge and recognize Niger Delta Republic is bound to fail.

The sharing of Niger Delta between igbos and yorubas as negotiated by Ojukwu was one of the reasons Awolowo could not follow through with his agreement with Ojukwu.

I hope the Yorubas could point this out to the igbos. The alliance is only a plot to get others to support the igbo annexation of Niger Delta territory.
. Igbos don't want niger Delta
ijawcitizen:

. Igbos don't want niger Delta

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Area4Area: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kanu please fight for your Biafra and leave others alone instead of stylishly begging them into Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by awgumayor: 4:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

The Yoruba from the west (british) and the Igbo from the east (French). If your Niger delta do not draw her map and start her own agitation now the Igbo and Yoruba will share your land the way France and Britain shared Nigeria and Cameroon, Ghana and Togo. Yoruba has included Edo and some parts of delta as her territories in Oduduwa republic, and Igbos alredy had the rest. It's now you must draw your own map and start your own agitation let's see those that are with you and make sure you do not include any Igbo soil because Adaka Boro only declared Ijaw ethnic as Niger Delta Republic. It's time you must make your stand because these two forces are by far bigger and stronger than you even if you want to be the spoiler as before.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Goodmarlian: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
awgumayor:
The Yoruba from the west (british) and the Igbo from the east (French). If your Niger delta do not draw her map and start her own agitation now the Igbo and Yoruba will share your land the way France and Britain shared Nigeria and Cameroon, Ghana and Togo. Yoruba has included Edo and some parts of delta as her territories in Oduduwa republic, and Igbos alredy had the rest. It's now you must draw your own map and start your own agitation let's see those that are with you and make sure you do not include any Igbo soil because Adaka Boro only declared Ijaw ethnic as Niger Delta Republic. It's time you must make your stand because these two forces are by far bigger and stronger than you even if you want to be the spoiler as before.

This is exactly what I am saying Niger delta will be swallowed up in Igbo and Yoruba hegemony they voice is not heard anywhere I can bet you 90% of their indegenes have not heard that word Niger delta republic before ..anyways even if it happens let them exclude the Igbo's in them or face war..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by awgumayor: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Goodmarlian:

This is exactly what I am saying Niger delta will be swallowed up in Igbo and Yoruba hegemony they voice is not heard anywhere I can bet you 90% of their indegenes have not heard that word Niger delta republic before ..anyways even if it happens let them exclude the Igbo's in them or face war..
I'm waiting for the " We Niger Deltans " to show us their own map let's see where it starts and where it ends and the ethnic groups involved, because the two " attacheees by force" are by far bigger than them. This is not the time to keep quiet, as our people always say that a man who keeps silent has agreed. Your map please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by EMMY76: 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

No one is sharing or annexing u people u guys are going to vote to either get ur own country or join oduduwa or biafra.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by DMerciful(m): 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Biafra should be Igbo groups only(anywhere in Nigeria) because we don't want a mini Nigeria. I'm from Delta State btw.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
hollah123:
don't mind those fools,they think yorubas are blinded by hate like them, yorubas aren't stupid to the extent that one man will b in one corner n many people will b dieing for him.

When Abiola was fighting,his wife was actively involved n he didn't run away from what he believed in rather he decided to die for it,same as Fela anikulapo.

let someone tell this people that yorubas aren't interested in their fooly because it's obvious they will fail so when they fail they won't start shouting yorubas betrayed them oooo cos we were never part of it.

we are wiser n we know Biafra is d propaganda arm of PDP

Bros, a governor was almost assassinated, the country is gone
Face the real enemy of your progress as a people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by naija4life247: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
shatap yeroba Muslims have no say when real Omoluabis are talking

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness first, because I cannot be arguing with a mentally instable fellow.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Yobabad: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Yoruba Muslims Miscreants (YMM) members are very sad this very moment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Tizmamoney: 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
ijawcitizen:

they should find a way an draw their map well without Niger Delta.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Tizmamoney: 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
EMMY76:

No one is sharing or annexing u people u guys are going to vote to either get ur own country or join oduduwa or biafra.
we are not joining anyone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Notasyouthink: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
solmus:
cool

Always making mouth on social media from his London one room apartment paid for with Ipob monthly dues

How exactly is sit at home on October 1st going to achieve Sovereignty for anybody? Infact Politicians would appreciate that

You mean the same IPOB monthly dues he is using to shake the foundations of the zoo??

For you to ask the essence of sit at home on October 1st shows the level of your IQ. I don't know why NL is filled with people that don't reason very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by yemi1504: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s] shatap yeroba Muslims have no say when real Omoluabis are talking
Abi o, the Omo ales!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Notasyouthink: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
Afamed:
Coward diletor
Pained yoruba muslim grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Notasyouthink: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Which mumu coalition. We are not interested
Who are the "we" you're talking about??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Notasyouthink: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Cows everywhere.

Of all the Freedom fighters we've read about on Earth, they always lead war FROM FRONT not like how this bigoted albino COWARD do

If those clamouring for Oduduwa republic really identify with this dunce Kanu, then I hate them more a thousand times. Ipob mental diseases may be contagious

They're trying to rubbish the reputation Yorubas had by having an understanding with this childish, dumb, arrogant, Porous mouthed scammer.
Your useless rants ends here that is my happiness.
Nobody knows who you are in the scheme of things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Notasyouthink: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:
cheesy

Unity begging. I wonder how his Nairaland slaves would react.
Anybody that is a proud nigga-arean is a slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Notasyouthink: 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Area4Area:
Kanu please fight for your Biafra and leave others alone instead of stylishly begging them into Biafra
Is kanu the one championing for oduduwa republic??

You should be telling pa akintoye and all the rest of them championing the odua course to do their thing and leave kanu alone because, they are the ones that came up with this alliance of a thing which most of us igbos detest because of the betrayal nature of yorubas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by OPPPS: 9:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Tizmamoney:
they should find a way an draw their map well without Niger Delta.
They are land grabbers. You better declare them now, if not tomorrow, they will tell you they owe Niger Delta
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by ijawcitizen(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2020
awgumayor:

Our map is already drawn.
It is made up of the territory of Niger Delta ethnicities.

Igbos and yorubas combined are not militarily equipped as my Ijaw ethnic nationality talk less of the entire Niger Delta, you talk ignorantly dude. This is not 1966/67 when you igbos trampled on us because we miscalculated that it was a igbo-fulani war.

We Niger Deltans are the only people currently ready for the Fulani madness, FYI.

Yorubas would even fare better than you igbos in the occasion of an all out war should you not respect the sovereignty of Niger Delta Republic. Because ND military forces will simply impose a natural blockade from South & east of Igboland, leaving you at the mercy of your fulani partners in expansionism ravaging from enugu and ebonyi.

Your best supply route would be from Oduduwa thru Edo, yet this route would constantly be threatened and could easily be cut off by Fulanis and their muslim sympathizers in Edo north.

The only hope of igbo survival in an all out war remains us the Niger Deltans. It is time you igbos realize who your superiors are in this game you are dabbling into with your provocative stance and arrogance.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by allcomage: 7:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Our map is already drawn.
It is made up of the territory of Niger Delta ethnicities.

Igbos and yorubas combined are not militarily equipped as my Ijaw ethnic nationality talk less of the entire Niger Delta, you talk ignorantly dude. This is not 1966/67 when you igbos trampled on us because we miscalculated that it was a igbo-fulani war.

We Niger Deltans are the only people currently ready for the Fulani madness, FYI.

Yorubas would even fare better than you igbos in the occasion of an all out war should you not respect the sovereignty of Niger Delta Republic. Because ND military forces will simply impose a natural blockade from South & east of Igboland, leaving you at the mercy of your fulani partners in expansionism ravaging from enugu and ebonyi.

Your best supply route would be from Oduduwa thru Edo, yet this route would constantly be threatened and could easily be cut off by Fulanis and their muslim sympathizers in Edo north.

The only hope of igbo survival in an all out war remains us the Niger Deltans. It is time you igbos realize who your superiors are in this game you are dabbling into with your provocative stance and arrogance.
As a historian, I know that Igbo you so much castigate are the largest tribe in the so called Niger delta followed by izon, efik/ibibio etc.Your faiths have been interwoven.75% of rivers state as of today is Igboid and 9 local governments in delta state are Igbo(Anioma).Igbo are indigenous at the fringes of bayelsa, cross rivers and Edo States.You just can't wish Igbo away. There is nothing like Niger delta,tell the house your tribe and how you are preparing for a new dawn engineered by ipob that is spreading like wildfire.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Biafra-Oduduwa Coalition- Screenshot by Zooposki(f): 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remembers This Man? Orubebe / Boko Haram Mass Surrenders: What's The North's Game Plan? / Abuja Residents Tear Offensive Osinbajo Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.