Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,054 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? (281 Views)

Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) / Please Who Know About Insme? Is The Legit Or A Scam? / Who Know The Most Reliable Online Loan Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by Uzomacharles: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Please I've Been Looking For Way To Make This PERFUME....

My Mum Bought It From A Seller In Market And I Really Love It And I Do Want To Make Them And Sell Them As A Student Since Work No Dey....

Please I Need Help On This

THANKS

Re: HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Please I've Been Looking For Way To Make This PERFUME....

My Mum Bought It From A Seller In Market And I Really Love It And I Do Want To Make Them And Sell Them As A Student Since Work No Dey....

Please I Need Help On This

THANKS

me
Re: HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by newdetailsoper: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hello nairalanders,

I know you people doubt alot but you need to read this and let me know if it makes sense. Its just for 24hrs.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144058/offer-24hrs-dont-doubt

Please dont contact me as regards this particular off after 10am tommorow morning when it close.
Re: HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by Uzomacharles: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
Realshay:

me
Check ur mail
Re: HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Check ur mail
I have replied
Re: HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by oyolohi: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
I've made them in the past...

First, you just need to get various kinds of fragrances (oils) and alcohol (pure one o... Like spirit. Not smelly ogogoro).

Those days, I used (fragrance) :

1. Sofia
2. Brizzary (I don't know if I spelt it well)
3. Rise
...and two others I can't remember...

Basically, made perfumes have two basic oils mixed with upto 70% alcohol. The lesser the alcohol, the stronger the scent.

Some have three blends. I.e. Let's say 3ml of Sofia, 2ml of Brizzary and 1/2(half)ml of Rose.

Mix your alcohol if you want it as a spray... If you want it as oil, the leave it as it it (highly concentrated).

Buy containers (even with custom design —if you wish). Package them and sell!
Re: HELP: Please Who Know How To Make This ? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
oyolohi:
I've made them in the past...

First, you just need to get various kinds of fragrances (oils) and alcohol (pure one o... Like spirit. Not smelly ogogoro).

Those days, I used (fragrance) :

1. Sofia
2. Brizzary (I don't know if I spelt it well)
3. Rise
...and two others I can't remember...

Basically, made perfumes have two basic oils mixed with upto 70% alcohol. The lesser the alcohol, the stronger the scent.

Some have three blends. I.e. Let's say 3ml of Sofia, 2ml of Brizzary and 1/2(half)ml of Rose.

Mix your alcohol if you want it as a spray... If you want it as oil, the leave it as it it (highly concentrated).

Buy containers (even with custom design —if you wish). Package them and sell!

Acct: ******7230
Amt: 1,000.00 DR
Desc: Airtime-2348061570667
Avail Bal:

(1) (Reply)

.. / Free 5ODD Betting Code - Kitnaija.com / How Much Does Online Companies Pay As Tax?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.