Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady (668 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Onyiamaogu: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
A Nigerian lady who is married with five children has cried out after her husband who is unemployed impregnated another lady in their community.

According to the lady, her husband disclosed to her that he was having an affair with another lady when he pleaded for money to cater for the lady’s pregnancy.

Read her story below;

“How will you feel if as a working married woman with five kids, you hear that your hubby has impregnated another woman out there and had even given birth without your knowledge, meanwhile during the period of that pregnancy, hubby gave me and my kids tough time, beatings, disgrace, betrayals, insults but l never heard about the pregnancy and l put all the abuse into prayers and telling him he has lost his mind and sight spiritually but l never knew he was nursing a pregnant woman anywhere.

Hmm if you were in my shoe, what will you do, also hubby is irresponsible emotionally, psychologically, financially and physically, even our rent or kids fees he can’t pay, please advise me with maturity. Am sad already so no insult please.”

https://playloaded.com.ng/my-husband-with-5-children-is-asking-me-for-money-to-cater-for-his-side-chicks-pregnancy-lady-cries-out/
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by thesicilian: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
That man's boldness is legendary.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Olarewaju89: 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
That idiot need to be flog like oshopikin/pas. Ize-iyamu grin
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
laughing..
this OP sha..
fear God o...
Una too dey lie
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Miradamian: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
What is the need being married while u take care of your bills and children.leave him.is the dick the only sweet one that made u to stay in toxic marriage? He will kill one day
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Juliusmomoh: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2020
I love the man boldness..
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Juliusmomoh: 11:26am On Sep 26, 2020
thesicilian:
That man's boldness is legendary.
I swear....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Ken26(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2020
Helo lady is hard to bear , remember d union & vows, but if u cnt bear ds let him carry his cross men sha
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Juliusmomoh: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2020
Miradamian:
What is the need being married while u take care of your bills and children.leave him.is the dick the only sweet one that made u to stay in toxic marriage? He will kill one day
don't create fear please..
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by BuhariAdvocate: 11:31am On Sep 26, 2020
This section on nairaland is a dean of thief and liar. embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 26, 2020
When they told you MARRIAGE AND LOVE is a scam
You were busy diving in like OCEAN DIVIDER, not that it is clear to you, you are disturbing the peace of Nairalanders. Go and solve your scam marriage and love madam.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by PureGoldh(m): 11:37am On Sep 26, 2020
Dx tori get as e be
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Goldp5988(f): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Sorry, I don't believe
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by decatalyst(m): 11:56am On Sep 26, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
I love the man boldness..

Hahahahaha. Nah useless and shameless man!

If that woman give him the money, she has successfully make herself complicit in the husband's nefarious acts.

It's like her approving second wife or brostituting the he-goat us doing.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
THE AUDACITY angry
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by olorunyomi13773: 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
I love the woman courage..
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by merieam16(f): 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Miradamian:
His dick is made of Gold dats why, let her die there
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
He impregnated another woman, had a child with her and now orders you to finance their upkeep. Put sniper inside the he-goat's egwusi soup jare.

Alpha male my black ass. cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by virginprincess(f): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Those of you that said you don't believe this story, it actually happens, some men are really very useless&shameless.
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Liposure: 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is insult ontop injury
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by yanabasee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Women hate each other so badly that somebody will gladly friend someone's husband and still get pregnant for him and have his baby....

Is it that, men scarce like that? Or good men are limited?
Re: My Husband Is Asking Me For Money To Cater For His Side Chick’s Pregnancy – Lady by Juliusmomoh: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
decatalyst:

Hahahahaha. Nah useless and shameless man!

If that woman give him the money, she has successfully make herself complicit in the husband's nefarious acts.

It's like her approving second wife or brostituting the he-goat us doing.
na so u take see am ?

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Someone Look At Her Little Children And Then Look At You? / This Is Why Ladies Like Money / The Story Of Runs Girl And She Spreads Her Tentacles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.