Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (70502 Views)

2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Picks Abideen Olaiya As Running Mate / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by brexit: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
For committing this against humanity, all the female groups should come out and demonstrate against him.

Have Nigerians asked for his probe since he looted our resources

What was his financial worth before he became minister

Let all the women rise up to defend their own, no one knows what the wife will be passing through

Enough of this nonesense from him

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Ategberoson(m): 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
contesting under PDP? PDP seems to abhor criminal a lot

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by unity004(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin who know maybe they decide to design her body to match her hair
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
OPPPS:
You Sabi the man welllla.
Tell me about him please.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Bewiseedet(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
So heartless to brutalize a person this way.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Clinghton: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Enough evidence, if found guilty should be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Alexbrandy28(m): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Kenneth Gbagi is a beast.

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by sylve11: 4:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

on a serious note, anyone vying for Political position Should always be checked if they're mentally okay.

Another Elisha Abbo

that's, if the people who are to check on them if they mentally okay are mentally okay........... cheesy cool

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by chaloskyx: 4:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
UNFORTUNATELY YOU ARE IN NIGERIAN YOU WONT GET JUSTICE AND ALL THIS IS JUST FOR NOTHING AS IT WOULD BE IGNORED OR EVEN TURNED AGAIST YOU BY THR NIG POLICE
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by sammysneh(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Okowa wouldn't say anything
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Brawlscartel(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Madmohamed419:
and this idiot is a senetor

Note Gbagi isn't a senator in delta state..

He can't even win chairman election in ughiewe local government sef..his village cused him
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Mayng01(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Give it to him, he is an animal

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by frog12: 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
these PEOPLE too like to STEAL. NA SO dem dey steal anyhow in private companies. NA syndicate dem get for there.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Brawlscartel(m): 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Imagine! This animal was once a Senator and intending Governorship aspirant.

on a serious note, anyone vying for Political position Should always be checked if they're mentally okay.

Another Elisha Abbo
Gbagi was never a senator in delta central
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Adakintroy: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Naturally wicked souls..they get people to work by fear .never positive, never encouraging. Slow to increase wages, but quick to slash salaries.

Their workers are mostly slaves in their mind..hence they do what they want with them.

Imagine this one was a senator. Imagine it. Seriously. Imagine it.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Brushstrokes20: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! Gbagi is an heartless beast that deserves to die by stoning!

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by chinedu234(m): 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
And this was a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria!!. Can't be surprised. After all elections before the Americans came to the rescue last Edo elections was taken by the most violent beasts. Maybe Nigeria should be handed over to America to run for the next few decades ��

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by NoToPile: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
CzarChris:
True True, Gbagi cup don full. These cases are even small, go to Warri and ask about Gbagi. Your head go catch fire, that man's atrocities can even put the devil himself to shame.

Loool this is the same thing every delta person is saying.

Na wa.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by tiredoflife(m): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
In as much as the minister is wrong
The truth is many workers going into employments to steal and wreck the companies
Especially the ladies
A case at hand I know in computer village the lady stole goods worth 3m over 2yrs
She had to be taken to panti

She should leave story
She stole
Na just d way the man take recover some money back be the issue

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Kingrefreshed: 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
stephenduru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRD6Ta4Jrs

In April 2019, a former employee of Kenneth Gbagi who works with his cinema Miss Lucky Obire was allegedly abducted, kidnapped and tortured by Gbagi in company of his security guards.

She was forced to transfer every dime from her account, stripped unclad and beaten mercilessly because she was said to have allegedly stolen from the establishment.

She reported the issue to the conference of actualization of human rights but later withdrew because she was scared of her life.

Attached below are the horrific pictures and treatment melted on her and a complaint she had already made. Zoom the complaint later for proper details and also details of the bank alert debit. Watch the video she made personally on the link above.

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/another-lady-exposes-how-ex-minister.html?m=1

Truth be told,you look like one criminal who stole my wallet few years ago. And when I caught her she fell on the ground and started shouting kill! Kill me! She told people she is a Prostitute and that I refuse to pay her.

Infact this lady here is suspicious
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by gasparpisciotta: 4:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Barbaric, wicked, sadistic and condemnable.
Kenneth Gbagi should be pay for this either in cash or by doing some time in Kirikiri Max Prison.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Imagine! This animal was once a Senator and intending Governorship aspirant.

Another Elisha Abbo
Read and comprehend, he was never a Senator but rather a minister during Obasanjo regime.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by OPPPS: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
ethicallyright:

Tell me about him please.
Someone has described him above. He's worse than a beast. He has committed worse actrocities than the ones you are reading on Nairaland here

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by OPPPS: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
Read and comprehend, he was never a Senator but rather a minister during Obasanjo regime.
Not Obasanjo but Jonathan regime. Minister for Education

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by samwillyco1(m): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Big criminal maltreating/ trying to kill someone he accused of stealing.

God how long will it take before you deliver the poor masses in this country.

Lord help us all in Jesus Name AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by jubrilELsudan: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
WHAT KIND OF WEAK STUPID PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN WARRI TODAY? WHERE IS THE WARRI OF OLD THAT MADE IT WARRI?

WARRI PEOPLE ARE NOW VERY WEAK, IF NOT BY NOW, ALL THESE FOOLISH GBAGI ODE MAN HOTELS AND HOUSES SHOULD HAVE BEEN BURNT TO THE GROUND BY NOW.

WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST....WARRI NO DEY CARRY LAST....WARRI DON CARRY LAST.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by bukkysam(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
If animals are now ruling the affairs of men, what do you expect?
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by sophy17(m): 4:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
This Gbagi of a man is wicked and evil.
My encounter with him was sometime in the mid 1990s. I was walking on the road, in front of his house where he lived then in Ajao estate. He was standing in front of his house, by his gate. He ordered me to move away from the road in front of his house or he will shoot me and nothing will happen as he wull tell the police that I am an armed robber.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.