Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (70813 Views)

2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Picks Abideen Olaiya As Running Mate / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by majamajic(m): 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
afinotanjnr:

Poverty nor go allow them
You see the reason ...say make them learn work and be their own boss, madam, oga

How can someone be flogging adult ?
Insert CCTV , anyone that fail , the person will face fine or go station
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by OsusuBishop(m): 11:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
And the idiot wants to be governor right? We are waiting for him.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Too bad n wicked
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by FILEBE(m): 2:58am On Sep 27, 2020
thesicilian:

Exactly. When a person's cup is full, as he's trying to escape from one problem he'll be falling into another.
But our youths will not trend this and let it blow out of proportion. They will gladly start a gofundme page for a lady to continue her twerking ambition. Fierce , Titans and all names they call themselves.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by hush15: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2020
ogmask:

Look for the meaning of Duns or kpas then come back here make we discuss am in relation to your wellbeing... me i wont lie ooo sense far from you aswear.. God! pple still dey reason like dis? lemme jus kukuma pretend like say i nor see wetin u type here.
spits.

Better * spits back*
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by hush15: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2020
ogmask:

My friend nor talk wetin u nor know abeg. who told you pple steal from gbagi. even if she actually committed the offence are you for real to write this thing you wrote here?

So did the guy beat her for no reason? Like I said, if no, then how come!

I remembered the story in the media that they like 4 or so. Guys included. The question is how did she end up in the group! And if you no do anything like you truly claim, God will fight for you. My father always say in Yoruba " ti o ba je gbi, o le ku gbi".

Look, sentiments aside, this couldn't have happened ordinarily when the guy is not insane. Neway, if na sorry she want cos e be like say una like to deceive una sef for this country, oya take...

SORRY.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Alexpetra: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
our politicians feel, think, and know they are untouchable and can't be questioned about their actions by the masses that is why all these things are happening ,meanwhile we the people can call them for, questioning, and arrest them, but UNFORTUNATELY we the people are DIVIDED and CRITICISING Ourselves Even fighting and defending this criminals.
This will continue to happen until we tell ourselves that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
protest is said to be happening on Monday 28... guess what, we won't come out, (and we still get the mind to be asking for better Nigeria!)
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by JeryUmus: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Why would this man do such a wicked act, he must be an alcultist dinning with satan.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Saintjohn007(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Gbagi de comot people teeth o...come closer now if gbagi no go comot ya teeth
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
SmartProf:
If this latest accusation is found to be true, then this ex minister might have been an ex militant. His actions are so babaric that one will expect the devil to learn how to torture people from him.

You're having some fancy impression that people involved in governance in Nigeria have their faculties intact?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan, Tinubu & Ibrahim Babangida Sitting On Same Table At Halimat's Wedding / Protesters Take Over The Roads At Ojuelegba (Pictured) / #EndSARS: Davido Protests On Top Of A Fuel Tanker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.