Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff (70521 Views)

2019: Ex-militants Vow To Ensure Pmb’s Victory / Oyo 2019: Ex-governor, Alao-akala Picks Abideen Olaiya As Running Mate / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by itsjoy(f): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nobody should be above the law, an ex minister of the country perpetrating such doings should not be condoned, I pray justice is served

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by hush15: 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
stephenduru:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/another-lady-exposes-how-ex-minister.html?m=1

I don't support this brutality but it is simple reasoning, you can't commit a crime and demand human empathy in justification for the crime.

Did you steal from his establishment? If yes, why? And if no, why would he do this to you!

If your employer wasn't fair to you, honorably resign and leave him than result to trying steal from him, knowing the kind of person he is.

Me I won't lie o, she needs to tell us the truth here cos to chop this kind of beating isn't ordinary.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by mu2sa2: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ss politicians cannot be trusted.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by golddare: 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
stephenduru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRD6Ta4Jrs

In April 2019, a former employee of Kenneth Gbagi who works with his cinema Miss Lucky Obire was allegedly abducted, kidnapped and tortured by Gbagi in company of his security guards.

She was forced to transfer every dime from her account, stripped unclad and beaten mercilessly because she was said to have allegedly stolen from the establishment.

She reported the issue to the conference of actualization of human rights but later withdrew because she was scared of her life.

Attached below are the horrific pictures and treatment melted on her and a complaint she had already made. Zoom the complaint later for proper details and also details of the bank alert debit. Watch the video she made personally on the link above.

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/another-lady-exposes-how-ex-minister.html?m=1

I am waiting for when it will be a serious crime for anyone to slap or beat any human being in Nigeria. This things needs to stop.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by golddare: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
stephenduru:

In April 2019, a former employee of Kenneth Gbagi who works with his cinema Miss Lucky Obire was allegedly abducted, kidnapped and tortured by Gbagi in company of his security guards.

She was forced to transfer every dime from her account, stripped unclad and beaten mercilessly because she was said to have allegedly stolen from the establishment.

She reported the issue to the conference of actualization of human rights but later withdrew because she was scared of her life.

Attached below are the horrific pictures and treatment melted on her and a complaint she had already made. Zoom the complaint later for proper details and also details of the bank alert debit. Watch the video she made personally on the link above.

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/another-lady-exposes-how-ex-minister.html?m=1

I am waiting for when it will be a serious crime for anyone to slap or beat any human being in Nigeria. This things needs to stop, look how they beat this lady for christ sake, Haha God will judge him.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by West2019(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
do this to anyone of my relative I will use my last blood to bring u down rubbish, e cup done FULl

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Coronavirus1: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
This man should be arrested immediately upon he stole money from Nigeria government
Stupid and goat man.
Please like and share

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Fourwinds: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
And the idiot has children

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Fourwinds: 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2020
hush15:

I don't support this brutality but it is simple reasoning, you can't commit a crime and demand human empathy in justification for the crime.

Did you steal from his establishment? If yes, why? And if no, why would he do this to you!

If your employer wasn't fair to you, honorably resign and leave him than result to trying steal from him, knowing the kind of person he is.

Me I won't lie o, she needs to tell us the truth here cos to chop this kind of beating isn't ordinary.
do you know you wrote rubbish? If a person steal or your staff steals, what are the police there for.. To be sincere to slap you dey hungry me

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by yaki84: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Police should not hesitate from arresting the miscreant.

This is really getting out of hand in this country.
How can you be maltreat someone like this because of just 10k undecided

I'm very angry right now.. undecided
Bros calm down o
Or do u also have short fuse?
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Plumville: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
I remember the day I passed Gbagi's hotel with my then branch manager and he asked me if i knew the owner or ever marketed him and i told him no. Because then i didnt know him. He went on to say that the hotel is owned by the most wicked human being God has ever created that I should never near there. That he coincidentally entered there to market him the day he was punishing some of his staff and that what he witnessed was so inhuman that he ended up breaking down in tears. See mopol flogging human beings like animals. That was 2013.

May his atrocities not be swept under the carpet.

5 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Tedpgrass: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
chinedu234:
....................... Maybe Nigeria should be handed over to America to run for the next few decades ��

A resounding NO to that suggestion..

Fight to improve your democracy
The responsibility lies with us all,
And NOT give up our sovereignty
As NO society is perfect.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by amuwo1980: 7:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
I hope this thief get sometime in the prison , imagine Doing this to ur fellow man

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Ecosystem4u: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
All is up for this Gbagi guy what nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Mintum: 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Police won't see this monster to arrest, na to dey chase young bloods wey dey hustle for street dem sabi.

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by PlainSight(m): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
He is a douche bag.karma is a bitch

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Mrpojj(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2020
stephenduru:

This man should go to jail pls

1 Like

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Oneday82: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
Unless God is asleep... is children be it direct or extended will suffer more hard brutality. That bastard will never go u punished. Govt will not talk on this now. lquote author=stephenduru post=94324511]

Source:. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/09/another-lady-exposes-how-ex-minister.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by jaybabs1(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Police should not hesitate from arresting the miscreant.

This is really getting out of hand in this country.
How can you be maltreat someone like this because of just 10k undecided

I'm very angry right now.. undecided

As in I'm just soo angry. That guy will go down for this!

3 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by andyanders: 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fourwinds:
do you know you wrote rubbish? If a person steal or your staff steals, what are the police there for.. To be sincere to slap you dey hungry me

Don't mind the idiot. If she stole, get her arrested. If in the process of beating her to extract the fact and she dies, will that justify what she stole.

At his position as a an ex- minister, he supposed to have known the law. Because, 98% of our leaders are PEN ROBBERS. How did he come up with his wealth. Was he that supper rich before his appointment or after.

If our leaders are to swear an oath with Ogun, IFA, Amadiogha, arusi, or any traditional form of oath, I believe 80% of them will not join politics.

2 Likes

Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by hush15: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fourwinds:

Oga go steal for market, if them no go put tire for your neck!

No steal plenty money o. Just N500, then tell them to wait for police.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Fourwinds: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
hush15:

Oga go steal for market, if them no go put tire for your neck!

No steal plenty money o. Just N500, then tell them to wait for police.

Don't mind the idiot. If she stole, get her arrested. If in the process of beating her to extract the fact and she dies, will that justify what she stole.

At his position as a an ex- minister, he supposed to have known the law. Because, 98% of our leaders are PEN ROBBERS. How did he come up with his wealth. Was he that supper rich before his appointment or after.

If our leaders are to swear an oath with Ogun, IFA, Amadiogha, arusi, or any traditional form of oath, I believe 80% of them will not join politics.

That is what a reasonable person wrote.. Please take your time to read
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by TrickyTeeBBN5: 8:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by hush15: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fourwinds:

That is what a reasonable person wrote.. Please take your time to read

Look, am not in support of the man's actions. However, you can't commit the crime and not reap the consequences. Had she stolen from another person, how are we sure she would have even survived?

Let's not support crime in whatever form. The ex minister may also be criminal but on the day his cup full, he will also get his reward. She stole from the man, she wan say she no know how the oga be? Ordinary street will have done worse not to now mention the guy!

She can't steal from the guy and come to us to gather pity. Thief na thief. Today she stole small, next time she will carry arms. Today na the man, next fit be you.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by Ajeyo(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
He can not try such here in the South West,Lagos in particular,he will not wait to see the end.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by ogmask: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
decatalyst:

You are right.

So many monsters that are privileged to have resources and make sure they use it to maltreat others

The idia.t was the perm sec or head , am not too sure of the position he held, of the Delta Development and Property Authority where he stole so much and allocated government lands to himself. go to warri and other big cities in delta state Gbagi has lands in the most lucrative corners of the town. Abig thief calling others thief.. nawa
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by ogmask: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
hush15:

Look, am not in support of the man's actions. However, you can't commit the crime and not reap the consequences. Had she stolen from another person, how are we sure she would have even survived?

Let's not support crime in whatever form. The ex minister may also be criminal but on the day his cup full, he will also get his reward. She stole from the man, she wan say she no know how the oga be? Ordinary street will have done worse not to now mention the guy!

She can't steal from the guy and come to us to gather pity. Thief na thief. Today she stole small, next time she will carry arms. Today na the man, next fit be you.

My friend nor talk wetin u nor know abeg. who told you pple steal from gbagi. even if she actually committed the offence are you for real to write this thing you wrote here?
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by macjurek(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dear Deltans,my own opinion about the Ex-£minister of Education,in person of Kenneth Gbagi also a lawyer ,who knows the law of human right into to,this is abused sir.

But with evidences tendered,when verified to be true,he have to apologize in the public media and pay fine as stipulated by competent courts ruling.

Sir,kindly make amends,no body is above the law and his son that filmed the wrongs with his smart phone,if true,also needs to apologize,so that God will forgive him.

Thanks,I know,errors and wrongs can be corrected,cheers.

Engr.Amos Omogege.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by macjurek(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
ear Deltans,my own opinion about the Ex-£minister of Education,in person of Kenneth Gbagi also a lawyer ,who knows the law of human right into to,this is abused sir.

But with evidences tendered,when verified to be true,he have to apologize in the public media and pay fine as stipulated by competent courts ruling.

Sir,kindly make amends,no body is above the law and his son that filmed the wrongs with his smart phone,if true,also needs to apologize,so that God will forgive him.

Thanks,I know,errors and wrongs can be corrected,cheers.

Engr.Amos Omogege
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by ogmask: 10:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
hush15:

Look for the meaning of Duns or kpas then come back here make we discuss am in relation to your wellbeing... me i wont lie ooo sense far from you aswear.. God! pple still dey reason like dis? lemme jus kukuma pretend like say i nor see wetin u type here.
spits.
Re: Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff by afinotanjnr(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
majamajic:
People should abandon his company for him na

Let him work for himself

Poverty nor go allow them
You see the reason ...say make them learn work and be their own boss, madam, oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi As Best Man To Celestine Omehia During Wedding (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.