Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age (6017 Views)

She Won't Say Her Age! / Mention A Moniker And Use A Picture To Let Them Know What You Think Of Them. / Game Goes Horribly Wrong As Boy Ask Lady To Guess His Age ( Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lekki1444 is 42 years tongue
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 6:10pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:
shocked cry
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked cry

grin age is just a number
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
How can someone be following fati2001?

Lekki1444 = 17 years

Nooil:

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Lekki1444 = 17 years

No, he is 2 years undecided
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Glycolysiss - Smart guy with a lot of knowledge that can make you a better man = 32

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Dpsychologist, another man with great knowledge = Around 30
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by jericco1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
None comes to mind cool
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil, no oil. I dont know if that moniker describes the brain above or the one below her womb. Surely, one of her brains already lacks oil. Nooil = 31 years

Nooil:

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Nooil, no oil. I dont know if that moniker describes the brain above or the one below her womb. Surely, one of her brains already lacks oil. No oil = 31 years

Brain below the womb? I only know of the head, heart, and gut. This must be new.

Anyways I've not encountered you before, so I can't guess your age.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

haha you are funny cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Lekki1444 = 17 years

god forbid. 17 is not a good number. that flight mh17 was shot down on 17th of july 2014 over ukraine and everybody died. 17 is completion undecided
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Ubunja = 35 years

Zzor and onyi22 are still in those early hoeing phase = 22 years

lalasticlaka the mod should be 29

I can't remember much now

Update*
Preshieben - e be like this one don dey near "evening newspaper" season. Heard she is now looking for a boyfriend = 34 years

iLegendd talks alot about his bedmatics and probably ready to marry = 32

Palema007 calls herself evening newspaper, a bad wife, e.t.c = 85 years

Dickstractor = 25

Quillanhardy = 18 years
Who's 34?
me that isnt even up to 24...
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Ubu nja = 35 years

Zzo r and onyi 22 are still in those early hoeing phase = 22 years

lalastic laka the mod should be 29

Update*
Presh ieben - e be like this one don dey near "evening newspaper" season. Heard she is now looking for a boyfriend = 34 years

iLegen. dd talks alot about his bedmatics and probably ready to marry = 32

Palema 007 calls herself evening newspaper, a bad wife, e.t.c = 85 years

Dickst ractor = 25

Quillan hardy = 18 years
No Nigga! It is 57 not 85 that isn't hidden, soon I'd be 58 cheesy
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

grin age is just a number
and numbers do speak.numbers are very powerful. more powerful than words because words are pegged to numbers wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by fati2001(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Lekki1444 = 17 years

did I beg or forced anyone to follow me?
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Ategberoson(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
Slap44 should be around 18years

those chanting afonja, Yoruba muslims like a village clown here should be around 16 to 17years range

the other one chanting shame on Ambode the Kriss whatever should be rounding off with his waec, his age should be around 16½

yeyenatu

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Eryyy92: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
slawormir the danmm niggar issoright should be 33

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by BEATNEST(f): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
1 sharon-26
I tearhertoto- 20
Lexus-35
Slowo mir -19
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
and numbers do speak.numbers are very powerful. more powerful than words because words are pegged to numbers wink

Tell me more Lekki, tell me more.

I heard people born on odd numbers dey suffer well well before getting anything good. Is it true?
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Aimerosa25(f): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lefulefu is 32 ,Nooil is 25
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

I heard people born on odd numbers dey suffer well well before getting anything good. Is it true?
not necessarily but you can see how a day will pan out from its number along with the astrology of the day. its no coincidence that lots of ccrazy deaths are associated with 27 days or that lots of destruction is associated with 13th especially if its a friday the 13th etc. so numbers dictate global events. God speaks through numbers. but to see if someone will suffer well well a more accurate medium is astrology,maybe even words,which words are pegged to numbers. words-their names. also birth place which countries names are pegged to numbers. so its a comprehensive list of things that will be used to determine if you will suffer or not. The odd number day thing is inaccurate because as everything is energy, when one goes up another immediately comes down and so you could be born on the day one comes down but that negative number represents a come down for someone but a rebirth for you. point being its a vague concept to try to use odd numbers to determine events

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by DICKstractor: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Ubunja = 35 years

Update*
Preshieben - e be like this one don dey near "evening newspaper" season. Heard she is now looking for a boyfriend = 34 years

Dickstractor = 25

Quillanhardy = 18 years
You were very close to mine...
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:
Ubunja = 35 years

Update*

Dickstractor = 25

Quillanhardy = 18 years

You were very close to mine...
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

having said all i said above, odd numbers are bad. but being born on an odd number day is not necessarily bad. because out of hell emerges heaven. and so you could be emerging out of hell

hope this makes sense
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
not necessarily but you can see how a day will pan out from its number along with the astrology of the day. its no coincidence that lots of ccrazy deaths are associated with 27 days or that lots of destruction is associated with 13th especially if its a friday the 13th etc. so numbers dictate global events. God speaks through numbers. but to see if someone will suffer well well a more accurate medium is astrology,maybe even words,which words are pegged to numbers. words-their names. also birth place which countries names are pegged to words. so its a comprehensive list of things that will be used to determine if you will suffer or not. The odd number day thing is inaccurate because as everything is energy, when one goes up another immediately comes down and so you could be born on the day one comes down but that negative number represents a come down for someone but a rebirth for you. point being its a vague concept to try to use odd numbers to determine events

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
having said all i said above, odd numbers are bad. but being born on an odd number day is not necessarily bad. because out of hell emerges heaven. and so you could be emerging out of hell

hope this makes sense

It's like you were born on an odd number?
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

It's like you were born on an odd number?
point is the actual day number on which you are born is irrelevant. the relevance of day numbers only applies to daily events. the outcome of a persons life is a lot more dynamic than the day number on which they are born. i am sure there are many people born on odd number days having a great life for example DJ cuppy born 11th November 1992 and her biggest worry in life is what car to drive to go to shoprite to buy wine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
point is the actual day number on which you are born is irrelevant. the relevance of day numbers only applies to daily events. the outcome of a persons life is a lot more dynamic than the day number on which they are born. i am sure there are many people born on odd number days having a great life for example DJ cuppy born 11th November 1992 and her biggest worry in life is what car to drive to go to shoprite to buy wine grin grin

But see how she is struggling with her career. Nobody likes her DJ skills or songs.
Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by lekki1444: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nooil:

But see how she is struggling with her career. Nobody likes her DJ skills or songs.
its not her career. its her hobby. her career is being daddys rich lil gurl grin

4 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
Wow, so many response grin

Afvckingalpha is 24 years

Virginprincess is 22 years with up to 25 bodycounts already

Temitope012 is 25 years

Sweetcunt97 is 22 years

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Nairaland Moniker And Guess His/her Age by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
its not her career. its her hobby. her career is being daddys rich lil gurl grin

Consolation!

See Queen Bey and King Jay are both even numbers. See them ruling their world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NO B-R-A DAY: Crazy Photos, Video Of How Ladies Celebrated Bre@st Cancer Awarene / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria / Top 5 Sexiest Miss Nairaland. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.