Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? (8011 Views)

Is Kuwait A Good Country To Hustle / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle? / Top 10 Best States To Hustle In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by periperi(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
I was having a conversation with a friend recently and he was thinking of leaving this country to a better country to work, earn massively and change his life and the life of his family members. I told him I'll ask my nairaland family and get back to him. Which country is okay?

Ps: He's newly married and he has no kids.
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by rentAcock(m): 5:52pm On Sep 26, 2020
The grass is always greener on the other side. Nigeria is the one place where you can hustle and make it if you really have the hustling spirit. Our laws are so loose and you can get away with so much more. Plus you don't have to deal with any form of racism in the process because you are in your own country. Don't let anyone deceive you, Nigeria is the best place to hustle and make it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Ourown(m): 6:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
rentAcock:
The grass is always greener on the other side. Nigeria is the one place where you can hustle and make it if you really have the hustling spirit. Our laws are so loose and you can get away with so much more. Plus you don't have to deal with any form of racism in the process because you are in your own country. Don't let anyone deceive you, Nigeria is the best place to hustle and make it.

What is the percentage of people you have seen in Nigeria that hustle and made it LEGITIMATELY?

24 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by NgwalandAbia(m): 6:33pm On Sep 26, 2020
Chad or Niger Republic, soon they will have underground metro sir.
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by phrancys001(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Libya grin
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by KendrickAyomide: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
rentAcock:
guy shut up. He wants to travel, if you can't help with that kindly shut up

11 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Excessnation: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
It depends on his budget, but I will advise he moves to any country in Scandinavia (Norway, Finland,Sweden and the rest) . He can go through the study route though.
periperi:
I was having a conversation with a friend recently and he was thinking of leaving this country to a better country to work, earn massively and change his life and the life of his family members. I told him I'll ask my nairaland family and get back to him. Which country is okay?

Ps: He's newly married and he has no kids.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Make sure you get a work visa or go through the study route so you dont whine later.
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Gerrard59(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
The word "hustle" has been bastardised. Is he going through the study or skilled work route? Or he plans on staying back using a tourist visa? If it's the tourist visa option, anything he sees, he should take like that.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by periperi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Excessnation:
It depends on his budget, but I will advise he moves to any country in Scandinavia (Norway, Finland,Sweden and the rest) . He can go through the study route though.

Thank you.
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by periperi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Make sure you get a work visa or go through the study route so you dont whine later.
Alright
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Mannnn(m): 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
Gerrard59:
The word "hustle" has been bastardised. Is he going through the study or skilled work route? Or he plans on staying back using a tourist visa? If it's the tourist visa option, anything he sees, he should take like that.

Sir what about if he uses a tourist visa, how will he make his stay legally later on because I have heard many persons that used a tourist route and they're now living there legally

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Mannnn:

Sir what about if he uses a tourist visa, how will he make his stay legally later on because I have heard many persons that used a tourist route and they're now living there legally
this is 2020 not 1999 or 2005. Countries are not smiling these days.to convert don hard .and when they catch you overstaying its deportation.

6 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 27, 2020
What kind of "hustle" are you going out to hustle? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Gerrard59(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2020
Mannnn:

Sure, people have regularised their stay in countries via tourist visas. However, with Covid-19 and economic depression across most developed countries, citizens are becoming restless and angry of foreigners who come to milk the system. In return, politicians are implementing laws aimed at making it difficult to regularise one's stay using a tourist visa. For instance, a Nigerian with a student's visa can get a good job while studying than another with a tourist visa. Truth is: one isn't expected to work or seek work while on a tourist visa. That should be on a working visa. Immigration laws will be tightened when this pandemic ends. Countries want to cater to their citizens first - which is only natural. Nigerians who misuse this route make it difficult for fellow citizens in the future to obtain a tourist visa even though they want to use for what it's - tourism.

My advice is to obtain relevant skills, get the experience and apply for jobs so that one can apply for work visas. The last thing you will want is to live in a place (esp as a black man) without a legal permit. Which is why I stated: using a tourist visa to hustle, anything you see, take it like that.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
rentAcock:
If you save #1 for 1 year it won't meet up with the rate of dollars
Leave this shithole when you can
He get why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by prejulsuc(f): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2020
[quoWhere is the opportunity?how many people really have money to do business in naija?..that will strive very well. Or is it the Govt policy that is not favourable to the poor only to the looters.Please anyone who has an opportunity to travel out of this shithole country shall leave.To really make it big in this country you must know power that been or you must come from a very rich family.Except the person is into dubious business.
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Cousin9999: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2020
Mannnn:

That depends on the country. Some places convert visas. Some places allow you to apply in country. Some will let you do a quick border turn around and get your visa.

This is generally not the norm though, so you should check all this.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Gerrard59(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
Cousin9999:

That depends on the country. Some places convert visas. Some places allow you to apply in country. Some will let you do a quick border turn around and get your visa.

This is generally not the norm though, so you should check all this.

I deliberately didn't want to mention that because Mannnn is a Nigerian. Nigerians aren't qualified for those kinds of visa exception in any part of the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

I deliberately didn't want to mention that because Mannnn is a Nigerian. Nigerians aren't qualified for those kinds of visa exception in any part of the world.
Good day, can you please list some countries for study visa where one has a good chance of staying back after study (graduate program).
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Mannnn(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Gerrard59:

Sure, people have regularised their stay in countries via tourist visas. However, with Covid-19 and economic depression across most developed countries, citizens are becoming restless and angry of foreigners who come to milk the system. In return, politicians are implementing laws aimed at making it difficult to regularise one's stay using a tourist visa. For instance, a Nigerian with a student's visa can get a good job while studying than another with a tourist visa. Truth is: one isn't expected to work or seek work while on a tourist visa. That should be on a working visa. Immigration laws will be tightened when this pandemic ends. Countries want to cater to their citizens first - which is only natural. Nigerians who misuse this route make it difficult for fellow citizens in the future to obtain a tourist visa even though they want to use for what it's - tourism.

My advice is to obtain relevant skills, get the experience and apply for jobs so that one can apply for work visas. The last thing you will want is to live in a place (esp as a black man) without a legal permit. Which is why I stated: using a tourist visa to hustle, anything you see, take it like that.
Thank you sir
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Mannnn:

the easiest way to convert tourist Visa to legitimately work visa is to declare asylum.

Its works %90, I can tell you most Africans do so, you can declare gay that your partner was killed being gay is a taboo in Nigeria you'll have good chance of getting visa

I'm telling you outa experience don't allow any riffraf on this forum to deceive you not to travel abroad most of them here commenting don't even have international passport.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by ednut1(m): 1:06am On Sep 28, 2020
Truthlord12:
the easiest way to convert tourist Visa to legitimately work visa is to declare asylum.

Its works %90, I can tell you most Africans do so, you can declare gay that your partner was killed being gay is a taboo in Nigeria you'll have good chance of getting visa

I'm telling you outa experience don't allow any riffraf on this forum to deceive you not to travel abroad most of them here commenting don't even have international passport.

keep deceiving people you hear. As everyone is claiming gay, boko haram. You think say e never cast abi. A lot of Nigerians are in limbo in many countries unto asylum claims. It is not always easy.

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Mannnn(m): 1:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Mannnn(m): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2020
Truthlord12:

Lol, okay sir
Please can I do that in Norway?
Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Gerrard59(m): 3:59am On Sep 28, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Good day, can you please list some countries for study visa where one has a good chance of staying back after study (graduate program).

Germany, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand, Netherlands, Canada etc. Those came to my head easily. My advice to black students esp of African origin is to target the top universities in any of those countries, study a marketable course, make good grades, learn the language vigorously and leave the rest to God/lady luck.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Gerrard59(m): 4:17am On Sep 28, 2020
Truthlord12:

No one is deceiving anyone, rather he is being advised on the best route to take irrespective of a sudden change in immigration policies. But then, I do not expect anything less from a fraudulently dishonest asylum seeker.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 28, 2020
Mannnn:

Lol, okay sir
Please can I do that in Norway?
Google and ask questions if Norway accept asylum seekers

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2020
Gerrard59:

No one is deceiving anyone, rather he is being advised on the best route to take irrespective of a sudden change in immigration policies. But then, I do not expect anything less from a fraudulently dishonest asylum seeker.
I don’t have your time kid.

All your life have you left the shores of Africa? If yes then we can talk

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Best For A Nigerian To Hustle? by Nooneonline(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2020
rentAcock:
wise words. please check out my channel and subscribe. New video each week by God's grace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5j1-vZYUaI

(1) (2) (Reply)

Description From Oshodi To KATANGUA MARKET In Abule Egba / 'we Have Removed Our Old Aircrafts' - Kabo Air / Her Canada Dream Cost ₦8.8 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.