Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student (45704 Views)

Chigozie Odum: UNN Lecturer Arrested For Impregnating, Threatening Student / Ami Victor Ugochukwu: IAUE Student Who Returned Missing Phone To Staff Rewarded / Kisuze Edward, Ugandan Lecturer Suspended Over Sex Scandal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Kobicove(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is my first time of hearing about this school undecided
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Lamasta(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
ibedun:

Not that I support the idiot though.

Its ok like this...
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by yetty247(f): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
This ppl are wicked sha ooo

How is he going to cater for them now?

1 Like

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by ignis: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for gate.
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by thaoriginator: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
cry

Mi bloodclaat!

The uncontrollable love for pumpum is the beginning of self-destruction
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by DragonFire433: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Realdollars:
Totology

Lol

The lecturer is now studying suspenlogy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Temysteve(m): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:
He was teaching her Reproduction....practical biology.

He should be used for Castration too. undecided
Reproduction inside Sociology.
Eti sick
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by octopus101(m): 10:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] Really
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by octopus101(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Let me wait for the elders to say something cos this matter pass my power

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
many nigerian lecturers are so indisciplined
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by sofiscatedmoron: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2020
They are both adult's
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by ubebong(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by brainhgeek(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Was she raped? Is she a minor? Was it done under duress?

1 Like

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by letitrainnow(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Away match.
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by mechanics(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
MartinCorridon:
He was teaching her Reproduction....practical biology.

He should be used for Castration too. undecided
hahahaha, but he's not a lecturer in the biological science department?
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by aspirebig: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2020
Is well with our higher institutions of learning.

The government need to make bold statement on the penalty for sex for Mark issue.

It is very common in the country. Some lecturers see themselves as gods.
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by man19king(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Bad market for the lecturer
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Franktom247(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2020
Impregnation i never hear that kind english before as usual na under the carpet the matter go end Thank you
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by omooba969(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lamasta:
The VC said the undergraduate suffered health complications as a result of the pregnancy, while the matter has been referred to the institution’s Senate Committee on Staff Disciplinary Matters for further investigation.

If he is foundy guilty [s]he should be forced to marry the undergraduate and pay the bride price[/s] including the medical and welfare bills of the undergraduate.

I would have suggested that you be banned from using the internet but I think you need a brain check first. undecided

Bride price kò, Groom price ni. cool
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by omooba969(m): 11:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
brainhgeek:
Was she rapped raped? Is she a minor? Was it done under duress?

Fixed
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Johnsto: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
just too bad...but why punish the lecturer only?? she wasn't raped and they are both matured to decide next way forward...
modified.....
to those quoting me, pls she wasnt forced to go down with him after being intimidated because i av heard of several cases where girls stood on thier ground and refuse stupid lecturers advances, her best bet was to report him or set a trap and record him instead of sleeping with him because if she didnt sleep with him, they would be no complications..
the eocnomy is too bad and i dnt av a job do not justify my reasons if i decide to take up guns bcoz two wrongs dont make a right and i still think they both deserved to be punished, lets be guided..
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by osazsky(m): 11:53pm On Sep 26, 2020
This is also a form of rape..the girl must have agreed under duress.the beast threatened to fail her if she doesn't allow him have her..see what someone father has done to this innocent girl who is d daughter of another innocent man.may our children never experience this.most lecturers are very dull all they do is to select girls whom they want to use as victims.he should be transferred to Kaduna police station where he will finally be castrated and left to go and meet his wife and family spits. Say no to rape..rape victims life matters
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by osazsky(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
Johnsto:
just too bad...but why punish the lecturer only?? she wasn't raped and they are both matured to decide next way forward...
modified.....
to those quoting me, pls she wasnt forced to go down with him after being intimidated because i av heard of several cases where girls stood on thier ground and refuse stupid lecturers advances, her best bet was to report him or set a trap and record him instead of sleeping with him because if she didnt sleep with him, they would be no complications..
the eocnomy is too bad and i dnt av a job do not justify my reasons if i decide to take up guns bcoz two wrongs dont make a right and i still think they both deserved to be punished, lets be guided..
if u sleep with a girl under duress oga it is also rape

2 Likes

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by freeborn02: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2020
paulolee:
modified.....
the eocnomy is too bad and i dnt av a job do not justify my reasons if i decide to take up guns bcoz two wrongs dont make a right and i still think they both deserved to be punished, lets be guided...

Then you just open eyes without using it to read. Go back and read again.

1 Like

Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Yankee101: 12:38am On Sep 27, 2020
No castration?
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Moneyline(m): 1:11am On Sep 27, 2020
grin
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by juman(m): 1:41am On Sep 27, 2020
He should be prosecuted.
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by ymstar(m): 2:07am On Sep 27, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Good one!
Justice must be done and seen to be done

All of us @MANNABIGBIGPRICK thank the VC
cheesy
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Imefonukoenin11: 2:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by Igboid: 2:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Hassanmaye:
Igbo Amaka grin grin grin

The lecturer is not Igbo. He is a "Rivers man".
Re: Rowland Igwe, IAUE Lecturer Suspended For Impregnating Student by shankara7: 2:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Indefinite suspension = sack in a Nigerian university.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE] / Lautech Postutme/admission Thread For 2015/2016 / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.