Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test (258 Views)

Very Beautiful Face But Flat Yansh Vs Very Ugly Face But Huge Yansh / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test by IamPlato(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2020
No Long Story

Just Try To See The Ugliness on Her Face

No Matter How Beautiful She Is there Is Ugliness On That Face and The Moment You Look Into Her Eyes And See it then You Will Win Confidence

1 Like

Re: Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test by Ed12(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Beauty indeed is in the eyes of the beholder!!
Re: Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
What a satanic mentality.
Better go for deliverance
Re: Overcome Fear Of Beautiful Face With One Mind Test by daviesmania(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2020
I no one precious!!! She's not ugly in any way.....

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Morphology Normal Range / Treatment For Low Sperm Motility / What To Do When A Relationship Is Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.