Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Can One Claim His Wife Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can One Claim His Wife Child (252 Views)

Reply From The Guy Whose Claim To Jilt A Girl On His Wedding Day!! / Twitter User Claim His Girlfriend Broke Up With him Just because Of This / 16-Year-Old Boy Impregnates 33-Year-Old Girlfriend - Twitter Users Claim(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can One Claim His Wife Child by xana101: 8:43am On Oct 10, 2020
Good morning house. Please if some one legally married wife get pregnant outside and give birth, can d legal husband claim the child or if after so many years u discovered ur 12 year old child is not yours, can u claim d child since u are legally married to d woman. Do u need legal permission to claim d child.
Re: Can One Claim His Wife Child by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 10, 2020
Yes
But not legal permission, what you need is traditional permission or kinsmen permission. Even the law can't force someone's child to be yours, but family can.
Re: Can One Claim His Wife Child by Cholls(m): 8:50am On Oct 10, 2020
my brother I can not claim because I was not there.
Re: Can One Claim His Wife Child by ProphetofOdin: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2020
Why will you want to claim a child that's not yours?

By the way:
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
This is not a fast money making scheme it takes a bit of consistency and patience by working smart with your smart phone.
Re: Can One Claim His Wife Child by showafrica(m): 9:09am On Oct 10, 2020
xana101:
Good morning house. Please if some one legally married wife get pregnant outside and give birth, can d legal husband claim the child or if after so many years u discovered ur 12 year old child is not yours, can u claim d child since u are legally married to d woman. Do u need legal permission to claim d child.

Tough one.. I think you can claim it by legal adoption. However, I think some conditions must be established... Like the father is no more or the baby was abandoned without traces of father.

(1) (Reply)

The Mind Is Very Powerful / The Way My Father Loves Me / End-times Order Of Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.