Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do (733 Views)

Wedding Called Off After Bride Got Pregnant By Another Man / After 17-yrs Barreness Mother Deliveres Sets Of Twins / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Sameazy15: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Would u get rid of such pregnancy or accept it
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Good evening sir,please how old are you

2 Likes

Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by tobechi74: 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
Rape is a sensitive message to ladies
Please do not use it carelessness lu. It brings back old memories

3 Likes

Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by dorin27(f): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
This question get as e be if you ask me

3 Likes

Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Promotions: 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hian!!! Which kind wahala be this...well, it depends on my wife, if she's mentally strong to have the baby, I will support her and we will raise the kid to be a great person..if we have other kid/s before she became barren then I don't think I will let her keep it.

Op no dey ask this kind question again.

1 Like

Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by ojun50(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Op no dey thing or imagine rubbish or wish ur self bad tin
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by dukeprince50: 5:13am On Sep 27, 2020
first u have to check urself if u have a problem getting a woman pregnant. if u have any problem, ask her if she will continue with u or leave u, respect her opinion, if she continues with u, take care of that child like it urs, dont even let him know he is a product of rape, dont even tell ur family how ur wife was raped, show her love and never cheat on her or we cut ur dick

If u don't have any problem then kick her out of ur house, she has been taking those drugs that prevent pregnancy, make sure u take everything u bought for her, even the least kitchen knife. If all cloths she's wearing was bought by u, collect all but be so kind to kick her out with pant, let her use her hand to cover her brezz while she treks to her village, don't leave her completely naked.
.I am not in any mood to reply insults, that's my opinion
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Graysons: 5:31am On Sep 27, 2020
Sameazy15:
Would u get rid of such pregnancy or accept it
You,what will you do? undecided
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Sameazy15: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Graysons:
You,what will you do? undecided
end d relationship
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by dorin27(f): 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
dukeprince50:
first u have to check urself if u have a problem getting a woman pregnant. if u have any problem, ask her if she will continue with u or leave u, respect her opinion, if she continues with u, take care of that child like it urs, dont even let him know he is a product of rape, dont even tell ur family how ur wife was raped, show her love and never cheat on her or we cut ur dick

If u don't have any problem then kick her out of ur house, she has been taking those drugs that prevent pregnancy, make sure u take everything u bought for her, even the least kitchen knife. If all cloths she's wearing was bought by u, collect all but be so kind to kick her out with pant, let her use her hand to cover her brezz while she treks to her village, don't leave her completely naked.
.I am not in any mood to reply insults, that's my opinion
It is indeed true some people don't think before typing.
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by dukeprince50: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
It is indeed true some people don't think before typing.
madam thinker, the greatest philosopher of our time, the true reincarnation of Aristotle, the godmother of Thales and the true descendant of socratus, pls get out of my mention
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by dorin27(f): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
cheesy cheesy you just made my day. Thank you. However, don't fret. I am out already.
dukeprince50:
madam thinker, the greatest philosopher of our time, the true reincarnation of Aristotle, the godmother of Thales and the true descendant of socratus, pls get out of my mention
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by dukeprince50: 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
cheesy cheesy you just made my day. Thank you. However, don't fret. I am out already.

Its cool my message was passed, good afternoon and do have an amazing week. wink
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Graysons: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sameazy15:
end d relationship
Just like that? where's your consience man? undecided
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:

#IlMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

For the very first time i had to quote you, although i have been seeing your post tackling and using vulgar words on the male here ..
But on this comment... You are spot on..
Exactly what flashed thru my mind when i saw the post.. felt this dude is a teenager..

If you would be abusive in replying me then.. i leave you to God.. Lol grin grin
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
ABANGWABOI:

#IlMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

For the very first time i had to quote you, although i have been seeing your post tackling and using vulgar words on the male here ..
But on this comment... You are spot on..
Exactly what flashed thru my mind when i saw the post.. felt this dude is a teenager..

If you would be abusive in replying me then.. i leave you to God.. Lol grin grin
you view me in the wrong way and you are being biased,i don't insult people here rather people insult me for my comments and most times I ignore them or just reply with rubbish,stop following the crowd in judging others
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by kenodrill: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:

E reach to ask my sister
Re: After 15yrs Of Barreness Kidnappers Rape Ur Wife, Got Pregnant What Would U Do by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
you view me in the wrong way and you are being biased,i don't insult people here rather people insult me for my comments and most times I ignore them or just reply with rubbish,stop following the crowd in judging others

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Alright ma'am ..
Sometimes learn to ignore..
Have a Nice day!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Different Types Of RELATIONSHIPS / A Guy's Visitation / Eskimi Finally Shutdown In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.