Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

A Guy's Visitation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy's Visitation (754 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Guy's Visitation by blessingchinny(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
When a guy who has been your friend, though you both do not reside in the same state,tells you he wanna visit you. And then ask you what your mum likes. Mind you, he hasn't asked you out yet. What does it mean? Thought the visit has to be on a neutral ground.

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Visitation by EdricBond: 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2020
Are you on MHDs?
Re: A Guy's Visitation by johnhood(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:
When a guy who has been your friend, though you both do not reside in the same state,tells you he wanna visit you. And then ask you what your mum likes. Mind you, he hasn't asked you out yet. What does it mean? Thought the visit has to be on a neutral ground.
He wanna be sure if his head will not be broken with pestle. Especially Igbo mothers.

1 Like

Re: A Guy's Visitation by Homeboiy: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ask him direct na
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Nazgul: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:
When a job seeker, goes to a company/firm/organization, and asks if the HRM is around what does it mean?
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Uzomacharles: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2020
Buy condom ooooo

2 Likes

Re: A Guy's Visitation by Juliusmomoh: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2020
Hmm...
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:
It means he wants to see your parents as a "friend" for now. Just tell your mum that a guy (your FRIEND) is visiting and wants to buy something for her and what she'll like him to get for her.

The guy probably likes you, but I believe he needs a very serious relationship which may lead to marriage so he's trying to survey around and see what your family is like before shooting his shot since you guys are already friends.

I checked your post history and if it's the same guy you were talking about in your other threads, he probably likes you but like I said before, he might want a very serious relationship so he wants to understand the type of family you come from before kicking the ball.

Let your parents (especially your mom) know that you guys are just FRIENDS and notice her reaction after the guy leaves. If it's a good reaction, then the guy will probably be a good fit for you and he may shoot his shot when he notices your parents are impressed with him.

If you like him too, then let him know. No forming. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Guy's Visitation by Cerebellum: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:

He wanna be sure if his head will not be broken with pestle. Especially Igbo mothers.

Lol..Lol

Chai!
Nah true u yan o

Bcoz all I know of Amaka pple isgrin

Kidnapping.. OP, at least consider how much ur mama don spend for ur life nah

Killing
And lastly Holosho!

Amaka and Toto!!!!gringrin
Re: A Guy's Visitation by johnhood(m): 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..Lol
Chai! Nah true u yan o
Killing And lastly Holosho!
cry
Cerebellum:

Lol..Lol
Chai! Nah true u yan o
Killing And lastly Holosho!
Do you realise that I am among the Amaka people you are talking about?
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
blessingchinny:
It's Likely Dat He Likes U & Wants To Av A Date With U. Just Give D Guy Chance.
Re: A Guy's Visitation by helinues: 7:45pm On Dec 02, 2020
Tasting the cookies wont be bad
Re: A Guy's Visitation by tobechi74: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
You are beautiful,you must have inherited the beauty from mother. He likes your mother. He want to date your mum
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Cerebellum: 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:
cry Do you realise that I am among the Amaka people you are talking about?
Lol..lol
Chai!
No sorry bro
Nah true a dey yan nah
Bro Amakagrin
Re: A Guy's Visitation by johnhood(m): 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol

Chai!

No sorry bro

Nah true a dey yan nah

Bro Amakagrin
Mtcheew I no blame you onye ofe ose na mmanụ like you.
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Cerebellum: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:
Mtcheew I no blame you onye ofe ose na mmanụ like you.
Stfu bro
Back to sendergrin
Re: A Guy's Visitation by johnhood(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cerebellum:

Stfu bro
Back to sendergrin
It is irrevocable
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Cerebellum: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:
It is irrevocable
Lol..lol
chai!
As a don return am he don stick with Jr destiny bro
Arindin mofo Amaka omogrin
Re: A Guy's Visitation by johnhood(m): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2020
Cerebellum:

Lol..lol
chai!
As a don return am he don stick with Jr destiny bro
Arindin mofo Amaka omogrin
Ofe mmanụ na ọse go follow you
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Cerebellum: 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2020
johnhood:
Ofe mmanụ na ọse go follow me
I know now.. don't wail too much ,it wee be wellgrin
Re: A Guy's Visitation by Poorboy: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
Maybe he wants to come and look at your face to know if it's as ugly as the one he sees.

(1) (Reply)

Free Electric Without Battery (video) / Why Are Yoruba Girls Always Fighting In Foreign Universities / Am Pained!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.