Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) (29225 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Ebonyi State College Of Medicine Under Construction (Photos) / Doctor Jonathan Chukwunonso Manulu, ABU College Of Medicine Best Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Kingsley904: 9:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Very impressive

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Hayzed866: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2020
How I wish I can go back to visit this state now,compared to when I did my NYSC there back then in the year 2012/2013.
The two previous Governor they had was nothing but failure, May God continue to strengthen this present one.

God bless you sir!

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:15am On Sep 27, 2020
Henri8:
Does Ugwuanyi ever visits Ebonyi?
.....I have asked this question a countless time.
The man is a disgrace to governance.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Ever8090:
Where is this man getting his own money from..?
Yahoo govr?
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by vioment: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2020
With little, him and his team, are working.

Choosing the right team is a good sign of a great leader.

Keeping your team in focus with all these temptations around, is also a testament of great leadership.

The guy is also solving other progressive issues.
Including security and law. Food availability in a reasonable price.

This guy with a little more wisdom from him and God, can advance naija in 5 years especially in terms of power supply and quality water and many more.

In terms of merit, this is our guy. The others are rushing to do quick projects now because they are understanding that Naijans are looking for active wisdom.

We can see leaders who were busy for the masses since day 1. Umahi has passed that test for me. No games.

I have been an umahi fan since April this year, when I looked at things fairly. My position can ch@nge but I think he will pass my test again because he has the best wishes for his state and soon naija if we have sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by OPPPS: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2020
EastGold:
Tell me, why will I abuse this governor? Unlike my Governor who commissioned a fake powdered egg factory in Ondo state.
Be proud of your lineage for once.
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by okitipupaGEE: 9:28am On Sep 27, 2020
Ebonyi should just acquire the useless worthless backward shithole called Enugu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:28am On Sep 27, 2020
EastGold:
Tell me, why will I abuse this governor? Unlike my Governor who commissioned a fake powdered egg factory in Ondo state.

Yours is trying, mine is busy sign MOU upanda without any project

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by cigwe(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Na to finish the project before his ofice expire
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Oketwin(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
Kosiso12:
Gov. Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene, Abakaliki

Governor David Nweze Umahi of Ebonyi State, on Saturday, inspected the Ebonyi State University College of Medicine which is steadily becoming a reality.

IGBERE TV gathered that Umahi embarked on the inspection tour to see the progress of work done and to ensure that quality is not compromised.

IGBERE TV correspondent reports that the construction has moved to an advanced stage.

The school of excellence promises to be a first of its kind as it will be initially managed by professionals from both within and outside the country.

The college of medicine will treat renal malfunctions, perform kidney transplant, etc.

More details soon.....

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1366041/gov-umahi-inspects-ebonyi-state-university-college-medicine-photos/
dis man is an embodiment of determinatn ad purpose well focus wit a clear ideas of wat to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by jayaim: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
That's why u people brought incompetent buhari. U better drop tribalism, religion. If not u will keep remaining doomed for life
BIGGESThead6:

The guy try. He is loyal to the North. The North made him Governor that's why he always pledge his allegiance to the North. Yet, I can't vote him as President. But I can vote him as VP.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2020
sreamsense:

That's engineering genes working in him, engineers are always creative and come out with solution where there is none; they blend fast to any area you put them in life. Aregbesola did wonders with Osun, Umahi, Kure of Niger then, Seyi Makinde of Oyo are just few
Oga remove aregbeshola that crippled his states with depths

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by godforus(m): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2020
achierosion:
In the next few months, the

The military hospital by the left of the stadium is growing up so fast.

Umahi God bless you sir.
Pa Ngele Oruta Stadium along Old Enugu Road and opposite APC Secretariat? Or are you talking of another stadium?

Do you have pictures of the military hospital?
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Obemube35(m): 9:54am On Sep 27, 2020
what more do u expect from a governor who is a Civil Engineer? This single man has changed Ebonyi State and he deserves some accolade.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2020
jayaim:
That's why u people brought incompetent buhari. U better drop tribalism, religion. If not u will keep remaining doomed for life

Na you Sabi. İ have no business with Buhari

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94356971:

This is how to know region that their leaders are thieves

You are very correct. THIS IS HOW WE KNOW THE WORST STATE IN THE COUNTRY. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

How the mods allow u here is what I don't understand

Cry me a River. grin

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by IGBOSON1: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2020
Henri8:
Does Ugwuanyi ever visits Ebonyi?

Never mind Ebonyi,,,,,dude hardly ever leaves gov't house! sad

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by BREYZ: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2020
They should project Umahi & Seyi makinde for 2023 presidency

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2020
and some irrational persons were raining insults on this man just because he countered Kanu's command,as if Kanu has ever been beneficial to the people as just dis man's recent administration

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by AbuAeesha: 10:09am On Sep 27, 2020
and some irrational persons were raining insults on this man just because he countered Kanu's command,as if Kanu's whole life has ever been beneficial to the people as just dis man's recent administration

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Lawsaite: 10:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Racoon:
Congratulations Dr.Dave Nweze Umahi.Governor Elechi mortgage off the former College of Health Sciences to FTH.Hope the next government will make this man minister of works.He is just a good workaholic governor.

His aides that I know are always saying this same thing. The man truly is very active, very very

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, it is convenient to say, Dave Umahi is the original Mr. Project!

Ebonyi state is highly fortunate not to have an Abia state type of governor

Abia is caused with governor's grin grin
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Focusmind: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2020
They should focus also on finishing the building with fine aesthetics. We are used to ugly looking gigantic buildings in Nigeria without adequate care for long term maintenance.

Landscape architecture is not something Nigerian builders takes into account in building. They won't consider grassing the compound, putting walkways and trees. Just build and disappear and the surroundings will be littered with planks, left over sand and stones, un tarred compound and improper landscaping.

5 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by Austineva(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Trash.
The picture you posted is not upto a kilometre radius. Let me help you with pictures of the real Abia.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M FROM ABA AND I USED TO OWN A SHOP IN ARIARIA MARKET FOR OVER 8 YEARS

See pictures of Aba below. I realy missed Aba aswear. grin
u can be wicked

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2020
Ever8090:
Where is this man getting his own money from..?

His company
Re: Umahi Inspects Ebonyi State University College Of Medicine (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 10:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Ebonyi state is blessed with with good governor's so far, apart from Gov Elechi who did nothing in Ebonyi State apart from fighting some tribes in the State. Thank GOD that Umahi won the battle against Elechi to be emerged as a Governor.

Gov. Umahi should look at the welfare of the workers in the state and build industries for massive employment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Hidden Features Of Everyday Things You Probably Didn’t Know / SUG Kogi University Blocks Roads Linking East To North / 78 Private Universities Ready To Resume - Nwajiuba, Education Minister Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.