Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment (31462 Views)

Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos / Taraba Killings: Army To Court-martial Soldiers In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Farrtfact: 9:19am On Sep 27, 2020
n,,click on my signature to start earning
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by tunddy(m): 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
Good to them

We provide the best and affordable properties any where in Lagos or outside lagos being it is sales or leasing of properties.

For more information Chat or call

081::322::85233
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by criminalmindz: 9:20am On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Buhari's war against corruption is reverberating across all corners of Nigeria. From the executive (military and paramilitary inclusive) to the judiciary; From the legislature to the electorates. No more sacred cow...

Nigeria will be great again. When the dust settles...
Look at this ewu, which fight, major Gen Buhari is corruption himself
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by 99thEnemy(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2020
News Headline: Arewa Judge sentences 4 Oduduwa citizens to 21 years in Biafra grin grin grin grin
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Jabioro: 9:21am On Sep 27, 2020
The unlucky thieves..give them small power dem go misused am..
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Kenny242(m): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2020
J
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by MajohBankz: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94357284:
THIS IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR.

Stealing is now CORRUPTION in our country.

Thousands of cases like this was swept under the carpet in the 16 years of looting, thieving and failure in our nation.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari.

God bless Nigeria.

Slow and steady we will get to a land flowing with milk and honey.
Gerrarahia.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PhatJames(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Good for them
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Jaqenhghar: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2020
They will sentence them for stealing money but not for behaving like thugs and harrassing people
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Passionate888: 9:27am On Sep 27, 2020
Yoruba Ajoke
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by heendrix(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
They will sentence them for stealing money but not for behaving like thugs and harrassing people

cause harassing of civilians is strictly for self defense

or have you seen any military guy that just go bout beating and bullying people? na the victim go look for party

Back to the Topic, Service senior men went too far sentencing them to 21years imprisonment haba. what happened to demotion and short normal 6-12 month sentence sad

anyways I hope they got to meet a solid lawyer to plea their sentence reduction
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2020
nBag:

keep telling that to yourself. it's good for you

If you've never been in the military, then you're not in a position to argue this with me.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by KingAzubuike(f): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Check the names .. no northerner .

2 Likes

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:38am On Sep 27, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Military prisons are the worst thing that can happen to any serviceman.

Military has no prisons, only guardrooms. Convicted soldiers are handed over to civil authorities and will serve their terms in the likes of Kirikiri.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by osusuallstars: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Yoruba and fraud
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Yujin(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2020
ovieigho:
I tried to glance through the names of sentencee grin and the sentencer grin

The same thing we have been seeing in our country called Nigeria....

Fulani from Niger republic, Senegals , Mali are more respected in Nigerians than the so called Nigerians from southern protectorate

I haven’t seen a Fulani man with such harsh sentence
They misappropriate too

It’s a suicide mission for a southerner to join military in Nigeria
You're very correct. All I saw are Yoruba names. If it were fulanis now, you won't see any response. Everyone can see the hand writing clearly. Only foolish Southerners believe they have a country.

4 Likes

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Hedonisco: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2020
Yujin:

You're very correct. All I saw are Yoruba names. If it were fulanis now, you won't see any response. Everyone can see the hand writing clearly. Only foolish Southerners believe they have a country.

I've said it numerous times, that the South has to band together. Has to unite in order to successfully fight this existential threat. All this kurukere kobo kobo sense wouldn't lead anyway.. Biafra this, Oduduwa that. It is absolute rubbish. We have a monster (Fulani) confronting us and yet we're treating it with kid gloves. By the time we know what it really happening, it will be too late.

1 Like

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by FarahAideed: 9:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Jailing baby officers for eating a paltry 41 million naira yet the senior officers eating Billions are left to roam free
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PaulH07: 10:00am On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by FarahAideed: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2020
ZooOga:
this is very good news, military looting convictions should happen more often! wink

They should take their search light to senior officers that eat billions of Naira
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by DaBillionnaire: 10:03am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355024:

Amen.
God bless you.

Thousands of cases like this was swept under the carpet in the 16 years of looting, thieving and failure in our nation.

God bless Nigeria.

GBAMSOLUTELY!!

Mannabbq, abi , continue, I know your BMC September Salary is around the corner grin
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Maydfourth: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Just 41 million Naira or 41 million dollars....Steal good money and go to jail and come back to spend ur loot
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by juniorstar(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2020
ignis:
The military is disciplined when it comes to finances but not disciplined in fighting boko haram bandits.

If they could channel this kind of discipline in tackling boko haram, all saboteurs and sponsors of boko haram would have been exposed.
but those oga at the top dey enjoy beta money why I like army be say dem dey take care of all their members even those small one for NDA and military schools/ airforce schools. even if na small reach those lower boiz hand!
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Uchasa(m): 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

I've said it numerous times, that the South has to band together. Has to unite in order to successfully fight this existential threat. All this kurukere kobo kobo sense wouldn't lead anyway.. Biafra this, Oduduwa that. It is absolute rubbish. We have a monster (Fulani) confronting us and yet we're treating it with kid gloves. By the time we know what it really happening, it will be too late.

Leave them,the Yorubas and Igbos who are the biggest tribe in the South and who are the most populated have proven to be the biggest enemies in Nigeria,so what do you expect..They don't know that the future of the South lies in their unity..My tribe has been perched at 2 million people,and as such can't change anything against the futa jallon fugitives..Only the Yorubas and Igbos have the manpower to challenge them but they chose to be enemies,despite having the best of technocrats in all fields of these life..I read an article last week,only to find out that Yoruba and Igbo are among the fastest growing languages in the United States,I also discovered that these two languages are taught in US universities,what an international feat!!...yet both of them feel they are better than each other and sees the other as a threat..What a painful situation!

1 Like

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Pinkybush: 10:23am On Sep 27, 2020
VERY GOOD. If such law is also applied to those in Executive, Judiciary and Legislative arms of government, nigeria would be competing with china in terms of development. Not few individuals stealing what belongs to the masses.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Jaqenhghar: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2020
heendrix:

cause harassing of civilians is strictly for self defense

or have you seen any military guy that just go bout beating and bullying people? na the victim go look for party

Back to the Topic, Service senior men went too far sentencing them to 21years imprisonment haba. what happened to demotion and short normal 6-12 month sentence sad

anyways I hope they got to meet a solid lawyer to plea their sentence reduction
Typical. Blame the victim. Na the way nah. Those for Sambisa when find trouble tire nko?

Back to the topic: As a civilian that one no concern me. It is a military affair.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by maasoap(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2020
nBag:
the one wey Dey touch me be say no one gets court marshalled and come out vindicated. smh

Continue shaking your head until it falls off your neck

Air Commodore Ibikunle who made this known in a statement, disclosed that the officers misappropriated the money belonging to personnel of Multipurpose Cooperative Society at Nigerian Airforce Base,
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2020
vanida6:
Eww 21years imprisonment shocked
people's wey dey thief billion's nd trillion's nkor sad

Are we making excuse for stealing based on the scale of amount involved now or what? They stole their colleagues money, that's betrayal of trust.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Hedonisco: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2020
Uchasa:

Leave them,the Yorubas and Igbos who are the biggest tribe in the South and who are the most populated have proven to be the biggest enemies in Nigeria,so what do you expect..They don't know that the future of the South lies in their unity..My tribe has been perched at 2 million people,and as such can't change anything against the futa jallon fugitives..Only the Yorubas and Igbos have the manpower to challenge them but they chose to be enemies,despite having the best of technocrats in all fields of these life..I read an article last week,only to find out that Yoruba and Igbo are among the fastest growing languages in the United States,I also discovered that these two languages are taught in US universities,what an international feat!!...yet both of them feel they are better than each other and sees the other as a threat..What a painful situation!

It is unfortunate my brother. The earlier these two along with the rest of the South unites, the better for all of us.

I can't see the nonsense Biafra or Oduduwa Republic ever materialising, but a Republic of Southern Nigeria (or at least a confederate Nigeria) is very feasible with unity. The entire South have the same way of life forget. Any Yoruba or Calabar man would easily blend in in Enugu or Awka, just how an Igbo or Bini guy can easily live in Ibadan or Uyo without worries.
Same churches, beer parlours, liberal freedoms, etc anywhere across the South)

Conversely, try to live in Katsina or Kano and see how it feels. It's just sad.

Any government of Southern Nigeria wouldn't be skewed in any ethnic group's favour per se, because everyone is enlightened and governed by similar principles. The rule of law would reign supreme and ojoro will cancel. Its not like the current situation where Fulani people would just run roughshod with their primitive way of life.

These Fulani/Futa Jallon characters are the only threat. Imagine animals that still sentence someone to death for 'blasphemy', in 2020? Parading cows all over the place in the name of herding, breeding terrorism and banditry of epidemic proportions. These people are not compatible with Southern Nigeria, anyhow you look at it. It is sickening. They are sickening.

I desperately hope the South can put aside petty rivalries and come together to rid themselves of this Fulani menace.

1 Like

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Rareoil(m): 10:36am On Sep 27, 2020
post=94357284:

God bless Nigeria.

Nothing was swept under any rug. The people who looted in PDP are in APC. Tell your 'darling daddy' to go after them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudsters All Smiles After Their Hideout Was Uncovered In Ogun / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.