Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment (31463 Views)

Evans Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Corper Doctor Emmanuel Assaulted By Airforce Officers In Lagos / Taraba Killings: Army To Court-martial Soldiers In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Yujin(m): 10:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

I've said it numerous times, that the South has to band together. Has to unite in order to successfully fight this existential threat. All this kurukere kobo kobo sense wouldn't lead anyway.. Biafra this, Oduduwa that. It is absolute rubbish. We have a monster (Fulani) confronting us and yet we're treating it with kid gloves. By the time we know what it really happening, it will be too late.
That's the stage we are now. With the Yorubas starting their own secession bid, we can now hold mass rally all across the regions flying our flags on the same day. No international media organization will overlook such and the impact will be devastating. It shouldn't be competition but complementary. Let's bring down the fulani caliphate by tearing the evil contraption. The first of it will be from October 1. Gradually, the threshold will be attained.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by EMMY76: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2020
ovieigho:
I tried to glance through the names of sentencee grin and the sentencer grin

The same thing we have been seeing in our country called Nigeria....

Fulani from Niger republic, Senegals , Mali are more respected in Nigerians than the so called Nigerians from southern protectorate

I haven’t seen a Fulani man with such harsh sentence
They misappropriate too

It’s a suicide mission for a southerner to join military in Nigeria

Very good observation u can hardly see a fulani person getting this kind of harsh sentencing despite they been the most corrupt and heartless in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by WhizdomXX(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2020
ovieigho:

Fulani from Niger republic, Senegals , Mali are more respected in Nigerians than the so called Nigerians from southern protectorate

They misappropriate too

I noticed it too, it's sad they've decided to toe this path.Everyday for the thief one day for the owner.

1 Like

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Farki: 11:04am On Sep 27, 2020
Very good, so many people will be suffering needlessly over a few people's selfishness
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by thatigboman: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Obviously, you have no idea of what a Court Martial is? In a Court Martial, the accused get fair hearing and is represented by a lawyer.
na u lie. We are talking of nigeria court marshal, not US or Europe own.
I witnessed one in makurdi. The entire trial took less than 3 minutes. And the corporal was dismissed.
Everything well arranged. The photographer to take pictures of his dismisal to be sent to other army formations was on standby. 2 army trucks to pack his loads and drop the at markurdi central motor park was on standby. The guy's loads had been packed, with some moved to his neighbour's houses the previous day.
And in less than 30 mins after the whole charade started, the guy was in a chartered vehicle at the park, dismissed and heading to his hometown.
It is only the high profile cases that lawyers are involved, and even with that, the judgment had been pre-decided
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Uchasa(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hedonisco:

It is unfortunate my brother. The earlier these two along with the rest of the South unites, the better for all of us.

I can't see the nonsense Biafra or Oduduwa Republic ever materialising, but a Republic of Southern Nigeria (or at least a confederate Nigeria) is very feasible with unity. The entire South have the same way of life forget. Any Yoruba or Calabar man would easily blend in in Enugu or Awka, just how an Igbo or Bini guy can easily live in Ibadan or Uyo without worries.
Same churches, beer parlours, liberal freedoms, etc anywhere across the South)

Conversely, try to live in Katsina or Kano and see how it feels. It's just sad.

Any government of Southern Nigeria wouldn't be skewed in any ethnic group's favour per se, because everyone is enlightened and governed by similar principles. The rule of law would reign supreme and ojoro will cancel. Its not like the current situation where Fulani people would just run roughshod with their primitive way of life.

These Fulani/Futa Jallon characters are the only threat. Imagine animals that still sentence someone to death for 'blasphemy', in 2020? Parading cows all over the place in the name of herding, breeding terrorism and banditry of epidemic proportions. These people are not compatible with Southern Nigeria, anyhow you look at it. It is sickening. They are sickening.

I desperately hope the South can put aside petty rivalries and come together to rid themselves of this Fulani menace.

Well said!!!!
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
thatigboman:
I witnessed one in makurdi. The entire trial took less than 3 minutes. And the corporal was dismissed.
Everything well arranged. The photographer to take pictures of his dismisal to be sent to other army formations was on standby. 2 army trucks to pack his loads and drop the at markurdi central motor park was on standby. The guy's loads had been packed, with some moved to his neighbour's houses the previous day.
And in less than 30 mins after the whole charade started, the guy was in a chartered vehicle at the park, dismissed and heading to his hometown.
It is only the high profile cases that lawyers are involved, and even with that, the judgment had been pre-decided
What you witnessed wasn't a Court Martial. A Court Martial follows due process, and accused must be defended by a lawyer. Note: Court Martials are not convened often in the military. So if one commits some other dismissal offence, he may not go through Court Martial, in which case judgement will be passed by his Charlie Oscar.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Caseless: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
They lost it all because of 41 million. Too bad.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by smallsmall: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
ovieigho:

They misappropriate too

When l saw the heading of the thread, BEFORE I OPENED IT, l had a bet with myself that it will NEVER BE NORTHERNERS but it will be SOUTHERNERS.

And l was not disappointed, Northerners are not corrupt, under this Buhari administration.
Any Northerner prosecuted for corruption under this Buhari administration must have STEPPED ON BUHARI's toes directly or be a threat to his ambition in the past.
Nonsense fight against corruption from the Master of stealth corruption

1 Like

Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by boyjo: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
tobechi74:
AArmy.. navy,airforce. Kill for national safety

The image of a foetus

stabbing a helpless woman

keep playing on my head.

It was all my fault.

If not for me

She would be alive today

A choice had to be made

My life or hers

I lived she did not.

I took her life.

She gave me mine

If superstition were true

The circumstances surrounding ones birth

Gives a clue of his mission.

I took a life the day I was born

She died during child birth

Each time my birthday draws near

My soul is filled with guilt

Reminds me of my life purpose

I am born to kill

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/10/born-to-kill/

So, the army wey im mama no die at birth nko?
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by zebra(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
vanida6:
Eww 21years imprisonment shocked

people's wey dey thief billion's nd trillion's nkor sad
Na 6 months dem dey get.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by zebra(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by adonaimart(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Obviously, you have no idea of what a Court Martial is? In a Court Martial, the accused get fair hearing and is represented by a lawyer.
Define court marshal anyhow you like, it doesn't change the fact that it is a kangaroo court.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Buhari's war against corruption is reverberating across all corners of Nigeria. From the executive (military and paramilitary inclusive) to the judiciary; From the legislature to the electorates. No more sacred cow...

Nigeria will be great again. When the dust settles...

Was Nigeria great before?
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by fof1: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
tobechi74:
AArmy.. navy,airforce. Kill for national safety

The image of a foetus

stabbing a helpless woman

keep playing on my head.

It was all my fault.

If not for me

She would be alive today

A choice had to be made

My life or hers

I lived she did not.

I took her life.

She gave me mine

If superstition were true

The circumstances surrounding ones birth

Gives a clue of his mission.

I took a life the day I was born

She died during child birth

Each time my birthday draws near

My soul is filled with guilt

Reminds me of my life purpose

I am born to kill

https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/10/born-to-kill/

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY UPON YOU. LIVE UR PURPOSE,BUT LET GOD HEAL UR HEART AND LIFE. DO WHAT U ARE CALLED TO IN LINE WITH THE CLEAR WORDS OF GOD.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Define court marshal anyhow you like, it doesn't change the fact that it is a kangaroo court.

Just so you know, Court Martial is not a Nigerian thing. Dictionary defines it as "a judicial court for trying members of the armed services accused of offences against military law." Every Nigerian soldier is bound by military laws as spelt out in Armed Forces Act CAP A20 As Amended. If you go against these laws you may face a court martial. Every military man knows this. In fact hardly a week goes by without a section of the act being read out to soldiers. In the Nigerian Navy where I served for 11 years, the Armed Forces Act is read every Monday. In basic training school, it's everyday. So, for every offence you commit, you already know the punishment.
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by Imefonukoenin11: 3:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Re: Court Martial: 4 Airforce Officers Sentenced To 21 Years Imprisonment by PatrickOkunima(m): 9:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
thatigboman:
https://www.nairaland.com/6152539/soldier-dismissed-sentenced-5-years . Read this story. It'll give you an idea how a Court Martial works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fraudsters All Smiles After Their Hideout Was Uncovered In Ogun / Thief Escapes Being Lynched By Mob After Being Caught Stealing In Imo. Photos / How My Older Daughter Beat Our 13-year-old To Death In Lagos - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.