Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38252 Views)

What Sin You've Ever Committed And Felt God Can Never Forgive You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by favy19(f): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mutemenot:
cheesy Those that voted Buhari have no other sin greater than that.
hahahaha funny u
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Bewiseedet(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fucking a LovePeddler. Gambling these shit mess my life up.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Jayfab009: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2020

Edusouls:
kai you not only sinned but incurred devastating curses from the sin of incense, sorry bro you are dead walking..
No be only sin of incense, sin of candle nko.
Chief judge �

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Juanmike(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Xubiii:
mine is maturation.... And I still do it... Trying to stop is hard
which one be maturation?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Princessbettyj(f): 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:

I understand don't do it again

angry understand wetin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Englishisamust: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
kai ur mouth is worse than poison, it leads people to calamities in life and many times having many enemies..

I pray God to just forgive me because I was still small that time
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Fredchisom(m): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
guywitzerogal:
lolz..... U wan tell God say him no sabi work abi
did God create you and call you a nigga arean�
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by kudinkarfe: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by na2016: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Staking Chelsea to beat west brom.
Woke up this morning to check my ticket only to discover its only chelsea that ruined my 108k ticket..
cry

STOP BETTING!!!
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sparkle777:
i still regret never telling my Dad to back out like I dreamt, that day he died. also not heeding when I felt something in my spirit abt another loved one demise. now I shout, call and warn whenever I have those feelings.
we will live to declare His Glory.
you're gifted

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by MJluv(f): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sparkle777:
i still regret never telling my Dad to back out like I dreamt, that day he died. also not heeding when I felt something in my spirit abt another loved one demise. now I shout, call and warn whenever I have those feelings.
we will live to declare His Glory.

Wow! you've been on nairaland since 2008.

That's 12 years! WOW!

BTW you're very beautiful. I guess you must be married, I'd have liked to have you as a sister in-law.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Stevyne: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
moneyissweet:
Not allowing her to keep the baby after impregnating her... My first child would have been 19yrs by now.

Antonia I wish I could see you again now wey everywhere don soft like agege bread.

I really bleeped up.
Hmmm
I can feel your pain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Onogiede(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
my biggest sin is adultery, finding hard to leave it but my flesh is weak,..God forgive me as are confess before u.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by stubbornman(m): 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
ElegantWoman:
Please if u do have an old diamond account and a master card,either expired or active pls dm me asap..
u must base here in abuja because a meeting wil be arranged depending on the urgency..u can be a millionare in less than a week..
Some of us know about wat am talking about but some don't.But if u feel its a scam,then don't bother..thank u.
note:it must be a master card and an old diamond account..

I have a diamond bank account but with a Visa card....I'm based in Lagos, whatsup!
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by stubbornman(m): 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
soon you would die like your brother, cause you incurred curse of untimely death and calamity from committing evil, but ur brother is better cause he died and rested in peace, urs won’t be so smooth, people think they can live this wicked life anyhow u condemned urself

My friend stop acting like a nonentity, judging people up and down.... Take your smelling self out of here angry angry

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Tatashi: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Marrying my husband.dude is so unfortunate

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
The day I tried to embarrass a guy buy putting up a scene on the road that he slept with me and didn't pay me as agreed. We never had sex. I just wanted to disgrace him for the way he mistreated me. That was so silly of me. Didn't know what possessed me that day. May God forgive me and keep it secret. What if someone I know saw me?
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by SirMichael1: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Onogiede:
my biggest sin is adultery, finding hard to leave it but my flesh is weak,..God forgive me as are confess before u.
Adultery is for married folks. Are you married?
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Bianda24: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Many years ago, my cousin and I were living with our grandma. We were doing almost everything together and that translated into we falling in love with each other. In short, I started sleeping with my cousin.
I have sought for forgiveness and God has forgiven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Yaks02(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?

I fuqwed
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Yaks02(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?

I fuqqed a married woman
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Slimbee01(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sex, smoking and alcohol.... May God forgive me �
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by afinotanjnr(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Orc13:
I still regret it & still cant find space to confess. sleeping with my ex's brother's wife. the brother is now late. I feel doomed.

Cc.
Righteousness89
MrsRighteousness

Is it while he was alive or late.
All sin that is confessed and repent genuinely has been forgiveness by God Almighty. Don't allow Satan keep accusing you . keep speaking God love for you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by terrezo2002(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
lugo99:
smoking, drinking, procastination, masturbation,..

how will i stop dis?? im depressed!! NL HELP!
Surrender your life to Jesus Christ and the desired for these things will die unless you choose to reawaken them again.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Iphran6: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Having sex with my second cousin sister earlier in life, she grew up far from me, when we met, it just happened and kept on for three years until I took a solid stand against it....I'm a changed better man now and I alway regret what I did back then but old things have passed away and everything has become new

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Starhearts: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Piping tru d door wen my brother wife is bathing
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by IamDavid(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Trustwallet:

I once did that also when i was in year one, during offering i followed my friends to go nd give offering while not holding any money, i thought to myself i was the only one sitting down during the offering, i had to follow them...I have asked God for forgiveness, honestly being broke is very very bad...
Did this two weeks ago. God has forgiven me
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by MJluv(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Banter1:
same as yours. One time I travel to a place to purchase a fairly used jincheng motor cycle, on my way driving back home it developed electrical fault, I have to keep pushing it on foot was helpless and hopeless how I was gonna get home on time cause it was getting late, then I said to myself (LMAO GOD HAS FORGOTTEN ME). I thought you said you won't let your children to suffer then boom from nowhere a guy pop up asked me what happened narrated to him and he drives to a nearby village to get a rope to toy me home. I asked for his digit he gave me saved it after taking my shower I then said let me call and appreciate him I couldn't find the number on my phone. still surprises me til today. pardon my English please.
God does show up when we need him the most

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by mgdimagaladima(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Woke up this morning to check my ticket only to discover its only chelsea that ruined my 108k ticket..
cry

God go punish Chelsea

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by VirginSearcher(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
Princessbettyj:

angry understand wetin

The regret.. wink
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lavenjcrown(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
This is the most dangerous sin on earth, and before u can be forgiven, until u provide like 20 to 50odds for a child of God like me to bet and win. But if not, you are going to hell fire. ��
Uyi168:
cry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Danniedpastor(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
MrHandsome2013:
loosing my virginity to a sex worker at twenty eight.
I promised my creator not to loose it until i get married to the woman of my dream but devil struck and made me to give up.
Now my life is in big mess.
Still hurt me till today..

Bros, I lost mine same way you did , just that I was 23years. I actually had s3x with two of them that night.

Guess whay

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Emmanuel Iren: I Find My Wife Very Sexy When She Is Praying / Anambra Pastor Found With Fetish Objects And People's Names In His House (Video) / Christ's Return Is Imminent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.