Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38286 Views)

The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Not asking GOD first for guidance before marrying a stranger out of kindness who later showed me her true colours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Baba419(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Accidentally killing
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Rawhumper(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sorry for your loss, we all make mistakes but
The real mistake, is failure to learn from one's
mistakes.

Its well.

quote author=Sparkle777 post=94359165]i still regret never telling my Dad to back out like I dreamt, that day he died. also not heeding when I felt something in my spirit abt another loved one demise. now I shout, call and warn whenever I have those feelings.
we will live to declare His Glory. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by spiceadole: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Indulging in sex before marriage..

I regret it till date,even though I am married.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by ElegantWoman(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
stubbornman:

I have a diamond bank account but with a Visa card....I'm based in Lagos, whatsup!
Oh sorry..only master card is required..either active or expired.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
you are very dangerous person my sister I mercy and cry for ur future husband, just know that you’re worse than a snake
back to sender. Idiot

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by harmony75: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Banter1:
same as yours. One time I travel to a place to purchase a fairly used jincheng motor cycle, on my way driving back home it developed electrical fault, I have to keep pushing it on foot was helpless and hopeless how I was gonna get home on time cause it was getting late, then I said to myself (LMAO GOD HAS FORGOTTEN ME). I thought you said you won't let your children to suffer then boom from nowhere a guy pop up asked me what happened narrated to him and he drives to a nearby village to get a rope to toy me home. I asked for his digit he gave me saved it after taking my shower I then said let me call and appreciate him I couldn't find the number on my phone. still surprises me til today. pardon my English please.
An angel

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Vikimon20: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Supporting buhari in 2015 ....even when my Igbo brothers warned me ...I was such a fool
na wa o
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Danniedpastor(m): 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
you are very dangerous person my sister I mercy and cry for ur future husband, just know that you’re worse than a snake

Mr Accuser
You are doing well o
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
davididenyi:
I committed Abortion 12 times,
I kill my husband,
I de do olosho work sometime.

Ask me another stupid question

catfish account... impersonator
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Veezy4u(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Staking Chelsea to beat west brom.
Woke up this morning to check my ticket only to discover its only chelsea that ruined my 108k ticket..
cry
ma niggacheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Danniedpastor(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
hahahaha God called you on phone and told you he has forgiven you ? You are still under heavy curse from the sin of incense it’s still living with you till ur grave, when it occurs in ur future family don’t ask why, bro u don’t live life anyhow..you are a dirty and wreckless person

What's wrong with you?
Who is your pastor and what is he teaching you?
Of what use is Christ's death and resurrection if we must see repercussions of our already forgiven sin?

Bros, you need to unlearn and relearn o
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nonychinonso(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
to kiss my cousin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Fashsilo(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
Being once an ucher but embazzle church tithe may GOD forgive me
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Leo81(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Igbochief001:
Supporting buhari in 2015 ....even when my Igbo brothers warned me ...I was such a fool
grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Saig: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Woke up this morning to check my ticket only to discover its only chelsea that ruined my 108k ticket..
cry
Are you regretting gambling or regretting loss.
Stop gambling is the sin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Veezy4u(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Imustreturn:
cry Chelsea finished me
ma niggacheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobaga500(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
Masturbation.. Forgive me Lord!
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Veezy4u(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
osejie17:
playing bet9ja. I stopped playing yesterday after loosing 13k. I don stopping am forever.
chelsea or dortmund? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Jrevelation(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let's wait and see if God will not judge for judging me

Edusouls:
unrepentant sinner you’re, and you would suffer heavily that’s inevitable

I'm happy for you

Here is ur medal
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Imustreturn(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Veezy4u:
ma niggacheesy
them kee me well

Them go suffer for 600 years
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by osejie17(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Veezy4u:
chelsea or dortmund? cheesy
mumu Chelsea 1.38 odd

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lecowas: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
hahaha normal nature instincts, small sin shir

Hahaha...You are very happy judging people probably because u have never committed that kind of sin they confessed. But because u are a chronic mastu*bator, you immediately absolved those who do it of that sin. U instantly gave 2 excuses that 1)it is NORMAL NATURE INSTINCT
2)SMALL SIN *SHA*

while others confessed and prayed for forgiveness, u judge and claim to be better than them. There is still time while ur breath is still in ur nostrils. It's never too late for you and I brother. Let's repent and God will forgive us all.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by worldclass68(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
There was this boy when we were kids (probably 6-7 yrs old) in old neighborhood who lost his dad, on getting back to school the following week, I was out for lunch break to buy some biscuits, and I still got little bucks on me, so the boy approached me and called me by name to give him some money, ( on a norms I would give ) but I don't know what came over me, I said " I didn't have it" immediately he left, my conscience came calling uptill date even sad, I just wish I see him back and ask for forgiveness..... may the Lord forgive me and be with him wherever he may be.
It's more than 20yrs now... but still feels like yesterday..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by charlesucheh(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively... the good book made us to understand that sin is sin. 'For all have sinned'...

No big one, no small one. All of them carry the same weight of punishment. HELL FIRE!

I regret all of them, the one I regret the most are the ones I may commit in the future.

The spirit is willing, the flesh is weak. Anyways, our God is a forgiving father.
if sin na sin, then there is no difference between you and boko haram boys.
don't use your very '' SMALL MIND'' to confuse other reasonable people here o!!! its God's grace that can give us eternal life. there is small and big sin bruv! know this now!!!!

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by neonly: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Omo! u be the real MVP straffing 2 sisters at the same time.. u be legend
Convincing them no easy but if der is a will der is a way
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by achillesfoot(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
The day I said yes to the devil, I was very young then, I have been fasting since morning. 5:30pm one girl I have been running after for almost a year just came in and started playing rough I tried to stop her and she said na my only chance be that.. We drag till just 5min to 6pm
Whalai the rest na story may thunder fire devil...
That was how my ticket just cut oo
They painful part be say me wey I dey last well na less than 5 min I spent, I landed from the plane exactly 6 pm... So so painful..
Abeg guyz mk una learn, all dis girls are devil in human form grin grin
. The reason you didn't last was the initial rough play and the long wait. She knew you wouldn't last that's why she played the game like that.. Sex doesn't start when the penis is in. It starts with the eyes and the mind. Control that and you'd last longer.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by neonly: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
VirginSearcher:

You had a ttreesum grin

Yeh but you were not invited

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by neonly: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
Judybash93:

Badooski....i remember that year with those twins cool

Really hmmmmm
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by sylvoclair1990: 3:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
cry
please let's chat on WhatsApp.i really need some like you to be helping me with good games

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.