Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38285 Views)

The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Alexgman1(m): 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Xubiii:
mine is maturation.... And I still do it... Trying to stop is hard
Why u still dey do am?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2020
lonikit:
i stole mommy's money and intentionally swore that i didn't.
kai your a born criminal with hard heart, I fear you bro, you are not a good person at all

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Wettoid123: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:
Sleeping with girl cousin when we were young.
any repercussion by Now?
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2020
You are just deceiving yourself, u would die in your sins
Higgies:
used to like homos.
but not anymore.... thanks to God
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by ceejayluv(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
Hahahaha don’t ask why when the ruthless repercussions would begin to report, you would suffer dearly for ur sins dear, nairaland can’t stop that
At least I killed no one, so no be me go suffer pass.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Masturbating
hahaha normal nature instincts, small sin shir
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by VirginSearcher(m): 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Voting buhari in 2015 is however my worst sin ever committed...
.Nice to know many of us are in same shoes though
Dem warn many of u that year una no gree hear

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by CodeTemplar: 12:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Not voting against that dictator.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by MajohBankz: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mutemenot:
cheesy Those that voted Buhari have no other sin greater than that.
They disobeyed the 11th commandment
THOU SHALL NOT VOTE INCOMPETENCE

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by apache4: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
killed 2 people & single handedly buried them !!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
Orc13:
I still regret it & still cant find space to confess. sleeping with my ex's brother's wife. the brother is now late. I feel doomed.

Cc.
Righteousness89
MrsRighteousness
soon you would die like your brother, cause you incurred curse of untimely death and calamity from committing evil, but ur brother is better cause he died and rested in peace, urs won’t be so smooth, people think they can live this wicked life anyhow u condemned urself
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Moganajoe: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
etzskillz:
Being a Nigerian

Egbon, you know this sin is not yours. You didn't no commit this particular sin, you inherited it likewise me and many other.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by VirginSearcher(m): 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
apache4:
killed 2 people & single handedly buried them !!!
How?
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by reubenobi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
You are just deceiving yourself, u would die in your sins
Na you wan kill am abi? Let God be the judge.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by DoubleLaw(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Danzakidakura:
sex and Alcohol, trying to stop but very hard.
. God will see you , please pray and try to suppress the urge.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Raskasal:
Sleeping with a married lady. May God forgive me. Whenever I remember, I feel ashamed and can't stop seeking forgiveness over that
you would surely suffer dearly dear, pray it won’t be calamity would come as repercussion, cos it carries ruthless repercussions and it must surely come, you don’t do anything u like in this life
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by reubenobi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
soon you would die like your brother, cause you incurred curse of untimely death and calamity from committing evil, but ur brother is better cause he died and rested in peace, urs won’t be so smooth, people think they can live this wicked life anyhow u condemned urself
You are not God, since he is remorseful and has changed his ways, let God be the judge!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lugo99(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
smoking, drinking, procastination, masturbation,..
how will i stop dis?? im depressed!! NL HELP!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by doctore212(m): 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2020
My greatest regret was sleeping in Oloshos house yesterday .

Thought I will wake up early for 6 am mass but this girl woke up since 4 am and started her job .

Just woke up few mins ago and went straight to nairaland.

The worst thing is that she is following me to my house now and will be sleeping over. She said I should call in sick at the office so that I won't go to work tommorow.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by eagleonearth(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
Of course the repercussions must come today or tomorrow, you are very dirty human being, no wonder calamity occur here and their, sins of men too much
now you're casting aspersions because he confessed. This is the reason most people walk around with heavy guilt to save themselves from being "lynched" by people like you. Remember we all deserve hell as Ultimate punishment for rejecting God because that's the greatest and only sin but out of supernatural love Jesus came and died. Quit stigmatizing a confessional and repentant soul.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by sonofthunder: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Being a Nigerian is the biggest sin. God forgive me

God forgive you for what??
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Banter1(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alexgman1:
As humans we sin on different occasions knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Right from the age of accountability we have started to take responsibilities for our actions in our day to day life.

To err is human to forgive is divine.

All my life the most regretful & condemning sin have ever committed is asking GOD why he ever created me and if GOD is blind that he cant see the way am suffering from asthma right from childhood & questioning HIS role as GOD!
That's the most regretful & condemning sin I have committed.

What was yours?
same as yours. One time I travel to a place to purchase a fairly used jincheng motor cycle, on my way driving back home it developed electrical fault, I have to keep pushing it on foot was helpless and hopeless how I was gonna get home on time cause it was getting late, then I said to myself (LMAO GOD HAS FORGOTTEN ME). I thought you said you won't let your children to suffer then boom from nowhere a guy pop up asked me what happened narrated to him and he drives to a nearby village to get a rope to toy me home. I asked for his digit he gave me saved it after taking my shower I then said let me call and appreciate him I couldn't find the number on my phone. still surprises me til today. pardon my English please.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by eagleonearth(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
lugo99:
smoking, drinking, procastination, masturbation,..

how will i stop dis?? im depressed!! NL HELP!
just scream "Jesus possess me!" while on your knees and mean every word of it, that's your way out.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Jayfab009: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
quote author=osejie17 post=94361325]playing bet9ja. I stopped playing yesterday after loosing 13k. I don stop am forever.[/quote]
Good for you angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Righteousness89(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
[s]
Edusouls:
[/s]

Who are u to say he will die?
He will not Die!
As long as he Repents and seeks for Mercy! God Forgives Him and He is good to go

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lugo99(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
daniwise:
Fingering a fine sweet girl inside church.may God forgive me
same here too bro, may God forgive us!
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Drizzy5001(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2020
Having anal sex with a close relative when i was still a kid, each time i remember it... I feel guilty. sad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by ThierryJay: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Orc13:

What do you mean by ex's brother I don't get

well, my ex girlfriend has an elder brother who recently got married (2018) his wife & me met. the rest is history. he died last week (21st September 2020) got buried (25th September, 2020) without me confessing to him & his sister (my ex) that I once slept with his wife.

Sorry about this, but please what killed him?
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by lonikit: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
kai your a born criminal with hard heart, I fear you bro, you are not a good person at all
i have long repented.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Banter1(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
once took money from the offering in the church back in the village. I still feel guilty uptil today, I pray to God for forgiveness

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
doctore212:
My greatest regret was sleeping in Oloshos house yesterday .

Thought I will wake up early for 6 am mass but this girl woke up since 4 am and started her job .

Just woke up few mins ago and went straight to nairaland.

The worst thing is that she is following me to my house now and will be sleeping over. She said I should call in sick at the office so that I won't go to work tommorow.

U JUST WON YOURSELF A MEDAL... DO AS U WISH.. OLOSHO NEED YOU MORE NAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

2020 - 2029 The Last Decade Of The Church ( The Rapture Will Happen Very Soon!!) / New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.