Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? (38291 Views)

The Danger Of Going Back To A Sin You Once Struggled With / Ibiyeomie Says, There Is No Sin You Committed That Is Accounted For You (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Judybash93(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2020
neonly:
F.u.c.king two sisters at d same tym
Still pray for forgiveness sha

Badooski....i remember that year with those twins cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Trustwallet(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2020
dlaw70:
waving my hands across the offering box when I had no money in my hand.

Na poverty cause am Sha !
I once did that also when i was in year one, during offering i followed my friends to go nd give offering while not holding any money, i thought to myself i was the only one sitting down during the offering, i had to follow them...I have asked God for forgiveness, honestly being broke is very very bad...

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Kingso23: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2020
A man was owing me some money and failed to pay me for a very long time with lots of come today come tomorow so one faithful nignt i sneaket into his house while i know its empty use almost 25l fuel from his engine hose and douse the whole buidind with it lock the gate from within and set it aflame and nw i just cant get that guilt off my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by VirginSearcher(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2020
neonly:

Yeh some how but na food party sha
Omo! u be the real MVP straffing 2 sisters at the same time.. u be legend
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2020
WilliamsDeGreat:
Sleeping with girl cousin when we were young.
jkai your corrupted nature started showing from young age haba people dey live so many iniquities
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 11:46am On Sep 27, 2020
Of course the repercussions must come today or tomorrow, you are very dirty human being, no wonder calamity occur here and their, sins of men too much
Nairakris:
I knack my project supervisor back in collage later I found out her husband was still alive
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2020
Kai you’re corrupt down to the soul, heavy punishment awaits my brother it’s inevitable sons of men have Unknowingly mortgaged their souls to hardship, calamity and many unseen uncertainties in life due to wreckless living
daniwise:
Fingering a fine sweet girl inside church.may God forgive me
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 11:53am On Sep 27, 2020
ojun50:
Touching my childhood love who is married to another �
kai your corrupt my brother no be small my brother go and try to repent if ur corrupt nature would allow you
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 11:55am On Sep 27, 2020
bigcasava1:
Adultery, God forgive me
for nairaland God would forgive you? Joker , you will suffer the repercussions my brother in full when it’s time it’s just inevitable

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by MrHandsome2013: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2020
loosing my virginity to a sex worker at twenty eight.
I promised my creator not to loose it until i get married to the woman of my dream but devil struck and made me to give up.
Now my life is in big mess.
Still hurt me till today..
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Trustwallet(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:
Kai you’re corrupt down to the soul, heavy punishment awaits my brother it’s inevitable sons of men have Unknowingly mortgaged their souls to hardship, calamity and many unseen uncertainties in life due to wreckless living
Why condemning him since he acknowledged what he did was not right nd he have asked for forgiveness....

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by edunaragold(f): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Loving and putting my x above me.which made her betrayed me.
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Brushstrokes20: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Forcing an ex to abort 4 times...
My first child could have been 13 years plus today...
# lessons Learnt

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by guywitzerogal(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2020
etzskillz:

Thank God you are not God, but God understands me
i no judge u oooooo..... I was jst thinking wat u were thinking to that side, is funny doh
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kai heavy heavy sin an innocent blood is the worst cause it would always cry on God’s ear for ur sake, u would surely suffer the repercussions
Charmingrascal:
Abortion
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by 3RNEST(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
etzskillz:
Being a Nigerian
That's loud, wen others are fighting to be a Nigerian... grin
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
embarassedDoubting God's existence this week, questioning Him and accusing Him of being wicked,harsh and struct towards all humans just as slaves, particularly me. Also masturbating.

Please forgive me oh Lord,I ask and obtain Mercy My Saviour.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jrevelation:
the sin I have not commit is ,
I have not and never robbed or kidnapped
I have not and never raped
I have not and never any human being

I pray God help me never to do such till I die

So help me God

Forgive me those sins ,I have committed against you

Adultery , a lot more

I Bleep any girl even na my friend girls I go Bleep as long as their is no marriage involved in it

Try to avoid married woman never Bleep any man wife

unrepentant sinner you’re, and you would suffer heavily that’s inevitable
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Jidebabs88(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
MY FIRST SEX! I was an 18yr old boy, working at a tutorial centre when this girl was all over me for months, I gave in, and we eventually had sex right in the tutorial centre after closing hour. After that day, and for the next two years, I reduced in body mass & people were beginning to question me. I said to myself "maybe I am now HIV positive". Not until after two years I had the courage to go for test & discovered I was negative. It was after the test I had the courage to ask God for forgiveness & I started recovery back.
All in the past now as I am married with a healthy wife, baby & me. Glory!

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by ElegantWoman(f): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Please if u do have an old diamond account and a master card,either expired or active pls dm me asap..
u must base here in abuja because a meeting wil be arranged depending on the urgency..u can be a millionare in less than a week..
Some of us know about wat am talking about but some don't.But if u feel its a scam,then don't bother..thank u.
note:it must be a master card and an old diamond account..
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hahahaha don’t ask why when the ruthless repercussions would begin to report, you would suffer dearly for ur sins dear, nairaland can’t stop that
ceejayluv:
Fukked two married women and fingered/sucked one other. #NeverAgain
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Heffalump(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2020
Uyi168:
Staking Chelsea to beat west brom.
Woke up this morning to check my ticket only to discover its only chelsea that ruined my 108k ticket..
cry

You're lucky that the reverse didn't happen.

Chelsea was pleading for a draw self kiss

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Englishisamust:
Calling my teacher a mad person when I was in jss1 and my teacher started crying. I will never forget that sin although he has forgiven me but it still stuck in my heart.
kai ur mouth is worse than poison, it leads people to calamities in life and many times having many enemies..
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kai you’re bad egg, and that’s how ur kids would be
Ayula911:
Sleeping with a girl when I was young and she got expelled,
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by VirginSearcher(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Edusouls:

Are u okay why condemning people u are not holy yourself angry

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by soleexx(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
stealing from ma parents even tho they gave me more than enough...

you know when you have access to alot of cash and something just tells you to pack it...

Broke myy Dog leg...she actually killed a chicken for Christmas...I couldn't take her to the pet..the doc will just call my dad who is far away...thank God for experience working with a vet back in school ... I saved her..
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by tunddy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
We provide the best and affordable properties any where in Lagos or outside lagos being it is sales or leasing of properties.

For more information Chat or call

081::322::85233
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kingwadada85:
Started Stealing and sexing at a very young age .... I regrettably regret those sins...it affects me a lot in my life. I asked forgiveness from God. I have been forgiven but it has spoilt many already
Some people will commit all kinds of sins and still be blessed while some will mistakingly sin and be rolling inside repercussions.

We can't do without sin but deliberate ones makes human to suffer a lot.

Let's stay away from sin. God please have mercy on us.
from ur write up you have suffered a lot, sorry the suffering would still be long bro you commit no be small, God is no fool , you pay for ur sins to finish, so enjoy the repercussions
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Wettoid123: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
u be father wey them dey confess to!
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Edusouls(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ayula911:
Sleeping with niece
kai you not only sinned but incurred devastating curses from the sin of incense, sorry bro you are dead walking..
Re: What Is The Most Regretful Sin You Have Ever Committed? by Brushstrokes20: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
Voting buhari in 2015 is however my worst sin ever committed...
.Nice to know many of us are in same shoes though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

New Photos Of Lizzy, Drug Addict Saved By Pastor Tony Rapu / What Apostle Paul Had To Say About Tithes And Other Heretic Teachings / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.