Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,674 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party (672 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party by Sergioaguero: 4:04am On Sep 27, 2020
#Nengi is crying that #Ozo ignored her during the party
Nengi who became emotional told the other housemates how Ozo ignored her like she never existed. She broke down in tears while the other housemates consoled her.

After the Saturday party, the five housemates talked about how some of the evicted housemates totally ignored them during the party. Vee complained bitterly how all the evicted housemates ignored her while the other housemates also shared some observations they also made during the party.[attach type=image]3559[/attach]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crQI-I9DEwE
Re: Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party by seniorgozman(m): 5:03am On Sep 27, 2020
What really happened? I thought she doesn't want Ozo
Re: Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party by dongalaxy(m): 5:04am On Sep 27, 2020
She should cry very well.... Thought she was acting as if ozo wasn't needed in her life
Re: Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party by Sergioaguero: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2020
No mind them girls. They will be putting men under unecessary stress.
Re: Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party by Sergioaguero: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2020
Vee called her a bbnaija finalist, lol, which means she sabi say no be she go win.
Re: Nengi Cried As Ozo Snubbed Herlast Night Party by mainkendo: 6:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Zalanta kibisi. What goes around comes around. Sometimes occurs to the same person and a short period of time or might be from another person. It is just a matter of time.

(1) (Reply)

Closed!!!! / Redpill Doesnt Say This, Pls Note... / Please Help!, I’m In Severe Pains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.