Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager (3446 Views)

Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? / Petrol Station Manager Salary / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees (retail Station Manager) ENYO Retail & Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by dosage150(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2021
RedPanthar:

I love your discipline and ethics. Maybe when my establishment needs the stage of getting a manager, I should come to you for recommendations
I resigned from my job on 14th feb
https://www.nairaland.com/6433167/what-made-resign-job
Do you have any job for me?
Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by Dubblechief4422: 4:03am On May 09, 2021
dosage150:
Good morning N'Landers
On 01-08-2020, i created a topic https://www.nairaland.com/6016609/how-much-petrol-station-manager
I started my new job as a manager in a filling station. It have not been easy for the past one month due to change of environment and being my first experience as well
I thank everyone who congratulated,advised and wish me all the best in my previous thread. May good things forever come your way,Amen.

I created this topic to attend to questions concerning the job,I have experienced much within this one month of work, I believe I will be helpful to someone here, because I got help here as well when I needed insights concerning my job
...pls can I have your number pls I need some urgent enquiries

1 Like

Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by dosage150(m): 1:20pm On May 09, 2021
Dubblechief4422:

...pls can I have your number pls I need some urgent enquiries

0.8.1.0.0.2.5.eight.two.4.7
Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by BusinessPlan22: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2023
dosage150:

Smiles
The station manager may allow them to handle pump keys
Or allow them to copy their meters sold in a day themselves

Once I work your meter and you have excess
I will give you the balance
Any day you have shortage, you have to pay for it too

Highest excess any pump attendant recorded since my work is #150

Except someone gave her tip at the pump
Is none of my business

An experienced manager should also know the readinga and mechanism of his pumps

The lady in question lack a good manager in the company

If an auditor should come there, they will record millions of debts
Pls how do I read pumps, I have an interview

1 Like

Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by dosage150(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
BusinessPlan22:

Pls how do I read pumps, I have an interview
I am sorry boss that I replied late, yoh would have contacted me via whatsapp, you have rbe interview already?

Check my siggy lets talk better
Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by Bruno3000(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
dosage150:

Smiles, I will be glad if you do
I feel for my workers too

Highest to pay an attendant is 18-20k in NIGERIA

The reason why they steal and involve in other fraudulent activities

You dare not try such with me
Because if there's shortage of money, I the manager will pay
You got the job offer and OK with the pay, so u have to discharge your duty with every honesty and diligence
You guys are into modern day slavery o
Re: Resposibilities Of A Petrol Station Manager by dosage150(m): 12:04am On Mar 28, 2023
Bruno3000:
You guys are into modern day slavery o
na you ooooooooo
Because I don leave there forget wetin be filling station

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. / Wema Bank Is Recruiting! / Homecare Person Wanted Around Ajah Axis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.