Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My co worker is looking for my trouble - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My co worker is looking for my trouble (4145 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by ImaIma1(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2020
espionagesavvy:
Call it a truce. Buy her a gift, call her and counsel her but firmly. Intimate her on the risks of her actions.

Lastly I dont know why you want her respect, respect doesnt feed anybody, as long as she does what is assigned to her. Respect is overrated. If she still fails to respect you, ignore it since that is the only way she wields power over you. Deny it to her

I don't think he should buy her a gift to reward her for disrespecting him. He should keep her at arms length and desist from being too over familiar.

2 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by ImaIma1(f): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Our Housemaid of just 16yrs disrespects me a lot.. it is caused by too much play by my fault, I agree.
What can I do , Resetting slaps doesn't solve the problem
I call her, she doesn't answer. Total disrespect and disregard! I don't want to be beating her because it seems she is getting immune to it. It is also creating a mutiny or diminishing the closeness between me and my younger ones because she takes care of them.
Ps- I seized the phone given to her because she uses it to make midnight call to a boy hence the origin of the issue.

Lalasticlala, Dominique,RoyalBoy
fp pls

Please put her at arms length and desist from being too familiar with her. Over familiarity breeds contempt, disrespect and all. You need to be very firm. Maybe she thought your play was you making passes at her.

Please do not buy her a gift as someone suggested. That will just give her more power and reason to continue acting rude.

Hide your teeth and don't give her all that attention. She will learn with time.

2 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Richy4(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
madridguy:
Are you sure you never make any advance to her? tongue check your closet and be honest with us shocked

Like He who comes into equity must come with clean hand and "new underwear incase of exposure " cheesy
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by bukatyne(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up

Since you decided NOT to respect yourself and solicit sex from her, enjoy your disrespect.

You have not controlled and respected yourself, you are looking for respect.

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by crackhaus: 1:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up
Lol, what exactly did you think would happen after you made moves on her?

2 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Thank you
ImaIma1:

Please put her at arms length and desist from being too familiar with her. Over familiarity breeds contempt, disrespect and all. You need to be very firm. Maybe she thought your play was you making passes at her.

Please do not buy her a gift as someone suggested. That will just give her more power and reason to continue acting rude.

Hide your teeth and don't give her all that attention. She will learn with time.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by frozen70(f): 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Our Housemaid of just 16yrs disrespects me a lot.. it is caused by too much play by my fault, I agree.
What can I do , Resetting slaps doesn't solve the problem
I call her, she doesn't answer. Total disrespect and disregard! I don't want to be beating her because it seems she is getting immune to it. It is also creating a mutiny or diminishing the closeness between me and my younger ones because she takes care of them.
Ps- I seized the phone given to her because she uses it to make midnight call to a boy hence the origin of the issue.

Lalasticlala, Dominique,RoyalBoy
fp pls

That girl will implicate you and it will take the grace of God to believe that you are innocent of what she will put on your head in that house over her body

If you notice anything just report her to mum

Hence fort, correct her with politeness and don't ever beat her, leave that to your parents

Put a final stop to playing with her
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Liposure: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ignore her but make sure she doesn't turn your younger ones against you. You have your integrity to protect. Beating only worsen the issue. Stop it.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by ImaIma1(f): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up

You are the one that called trouble from where it was sitting on its own. How do you expect her to respect you now? She came to do a job in your house and instead of seeing her as a member of the family, you are trying to get a piece of her.

Some of you guys need to resist the urge to toast every girl you come across. Not every girl is "toastable" and you should be able to decipher that.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2020
espionagesavvy:
Call it a truce. Buy her a gift, call her and counsel her but firmly. Intimate her on the risks of her actions.

Lastly I dont know why you want her respect, respect doesnt feed anybody, as long as she does what is assigned to her. Respect is overrated. If she still fails to respect you, ignore it since that is the only way she wields power over you. Deny it to her
He should reward bad behavior?
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by LordKO(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Since you decided NOT to respect yourself and solicit sex from her, enjoy your disrespect.

You have not controlled and respected yourself, you are looking for respect.

Mama de mama, who's been making sense even before Nigeria got her independence; Happy Sunday.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
LordKO:

Mama de mama, who's been making sense even before Nigeria got her independence; Happy Sunday.

Ha! Abeg o! I am still a very young lady grin.

Happy Sunday to you also.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by ABANGWABOI(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
post=94355766:

Simply tell your parents about this, they should be able to talk better to her.

And one more VERY IMPORTANT advice from us to you : NEVER EVER lay your hands , NEVER EVER BEAT HER AGAIN PLEASE.
There are many ways to discipline someone without beatings.
She may slump unexpectedly or hit her head at the edge of a table in one attempt of her running away from your beatings.
(Devil does foolish and evil things you know!)

And you don't wanna go to jail for murder aight?
Think about this kid bro.

Good you have that in mind already.
It will end well for y'all.

#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

No offence ..
Never knew you could be this rational and sensible..
I only see your comments praising PMB & APC stalwarts ..
Never knew you could be senile..

To the main issue.. You gave the Kid a nice advice which is 100% Spot on..
For the first time, i know you in this forum making sensible comments.. No offence & No love lost..

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by LordKO(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
bukatyne:

Ha! Abeg o! I am still a very young lady grin.

Happy Sunday to you also.

Lol, I knew beforehand that the phrase "even before Nigeria got her independence" would horrify you.

Stay blessed.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by bukatyne(f): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2020
LordKO:

Lol, I knew beforehand that the phrase "even before Nigeria got her independence" would horrify you.

Stay blessed.

cheesy

Stay blessed also.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
What biz do you have with her private life? Are you sure you did not try to get intimate with her but because she rebuffed you, you're now changing it for her? I mean... what else would make her lose respect for you if you were only being jovial with her?

Just ignore her and stop sending her on errands for now. Then come back with more seriousness after a while to take charge. Also stop nosing into her privacy.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Vecto(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Brachaa:
What biz do you have with her private life? Are you sure you did not try to get intimate with her but because she rebuffed you, you're now changing it for her? I mean... what else would make her lose respect for you if you were only being jovial with her?

Just ignore her and stop sending her on errands for now. Then come back with more seriousness after a while to take charge. Also stop nosing into her privacy.

Lol he already admitted he tried wooing the girl. Over familiarity breeds disrespect too.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
Vecto:

Lol he already admitted he tried wooing the girl. Over familiarity breeds disrespect too.

Oh.. I didn't even see that. If that is the case, he has lost control of her completely and if he tries to command respect from her, she might blow up everything.

Op. OYO.

If you have the money, employ another maid.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by HomerTimpson: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, I have one question for you before I give you my suggestion.

Have you ever called anyone SIMP on Nairaland or offline in your lifetime?
saw what you did there. Badt guy
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by faithfull18(f): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lol, respect isn't demanded, it's earned. You have crossed the line, carry your cross.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by cococandy(f): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Stop abusing your housemaid and seizing her property.

1 Like

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Hmmm...okh
cococandy:
Stop abusing your housemaid and seizing her property.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by cococandy(f): 8:01pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Hmmm...you mean I should watch her call boys and chat strangers while my younger sister sees it and learns....C'mon, I know you women won't even condone such
are you her employer? It’s not your place.
Take it up with your parents

3 Likes

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by seanwilliam(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up
always resist the urge to do something like that..it mostly ends in tears
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
Alright
cococandy:
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 9:05pm On Sep 27, 2020
Omo enh..I bin dey aware of that oh...konji bad
seanwilliam:
always resist the urge to do something like that..it mostly ends in tears
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
ck?
cococandy:
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by cococandy(f): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
KingsDisease:
So I should give her the phone back?
who else in your house knows you took the phone?

Yes give it back to her and tell your parents about it. Let them take it up and possibly involve her parents if needed as well. She is someone’s child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Wife Promised To Kill Me / My Life In Many Troubles... I NEED HELP. / My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.