Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

My co worker is looking for my trouble - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My co worker is looking for my trouble (4147 Views)

Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Smalls Boys Looking For My Trouble, Despite Am Not Their Age.. please Help. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by KingsDisease(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Update:
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by mrdharkchild(m): 1:34am On Sep 28, 2020
It is I, God. Hear me speak. I am seated on the throne........
Give me an insight to heavens technology.
Show me how you generate d clouds, how you fire d clays to flesh, how you glide through the times, how to create the abstract, the wisdom, the adaptations, the characters, I sell my soul to u, show me. Inspire me.
Teach me thy science
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by psilord: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
KingsDisease:
Our Housemaid of just 16yrs disrespects me a lot.. it is caused by too much play by my fault, I agree.
What can I do , Resetting slaps doesn't solve the problem
I call her, she doesn't answer. Total disrespect and disregard! I don't want to be beating her because it seems she is getting immune to it. It is also creating a mutiny or diminishing the closeness between me and my younger ones because she takes care of them.
Ps- I seized the phone given to her because she uses it to make midnight call to a boy hence the origin of the issue.

Lalasticlala, Dominique,RoyalBoy
fp pls

Are you her employer?
If so, fire her.
Re: My co worker is looking for my trouble by UDUJ(m): 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
KingsDisease:
Na where I Bleep up

You belittled yourself by making advances towards her. That's why she doesn't respect you. Ever heard of the saying: don't shit where you eat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Broke My Virginity And Forced Me To Sleep With Him. Daughter Speaks / He Want Me To Join Him In The State Without Our Kid!! / If Your Husband or Wife is Found to be HIV-Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.