Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2068 Views)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by prince2pac(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2020
Kriss216:
Obviously, you have a PhD in Cursing and Blessing. You bless same way you curse cheesy cheesy

Re: . by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=CalliDora1 post=94368139][/quote]ok but I'm that person you will like so much outside here,just want to be a different person here,what is wrong with my pictures?
Re: . by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
ok but I'm that person you will like so much outside here,just want to be a different person here,what is wrong with my pictures?

Ok, my love.
Sorry about my earlier comment. Mmuah!

Just be a good girl. Don't like seeing girls being dragged anyhow online.

Be good.

As for what is wrong with your picture, your bust is showing and your body is meant for your hubby alone not for public glare. But if you feel it's for public display, no qualms. Just know the internet never forgets. And there are terrible people here who can use it against you in the future. Just be careful.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Ok, my love. Sorry about my earlier comment. Mmuah!
Just be a good girl. Don't like seeing girls being dragged anyhow online.
Be good.
Thank you
Re: . by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
Thank you

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
lol,i just love taking pictures and nothing more, I'm not on any other social media platform and I did that intentionally,im just happy that Nairaland is a faceless forum and I can somehow express myself, I'm a fitness freak and it kind of influence the pictures I take,it keeps me so fit and in shape.If I take pictures,something must show even against my wish most times lol. Thanks all the same

Express yourself you say? By exposing your body like that? My dear, you and I know you deliberately do these things. Anyways, it your body.

As for your body showing against your wish, that's a hogwash cos you saw it and went ahead to post it. And this pic is not in anyways fitness oriented or inspired. I mean... You aren't putting on any fitness kits or in an environment that depicts such. So... I no be today meat o.

Anyways, like I said, take it easy and be careful.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
CalliDora1:

Express yourself you say? By exposing your body like that? My dear, you and I know you deliberately do these things. Anyways, it your body.

As for your body showing against your wish, that's a hogwash cos you saw it and went ahead to post it. And this pic is not in anyways fitness oriented or inspired. I mean... You aren't putting on any fitness kits or in an environment that depicts such. So... I no be today meat o.

Anyways, like I said, take it easy and be careful.

Peace.
whatever
Re: . by illicit(m): 12:12am On Sep 28, 2020
CalliDora1:

Why?

So she can come and start another of her silly behavior here again. It's you men that bring insults upon yourself.

Just let her be.

I was only puling her legs

wink
Re: . by OGWILLS123: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2020
ZIINI:
I say a very big thank you to a very well known
moderator in travel section {justwise}.
And thanks to NL too for begging justwise on my behalf I appreciate each and everyone of you.I woke up this morning and the almighty ban has been unleash thanks to everyone who contributed to this.I don't have enough data now I ought have uploaded it here but maybe definitely after church I'll
Justwise you will reap the fruit of your labour
The lord protect his people in the wilderness he will protect you till eternity.
You will never lack any good thing whatsoever
No harm will come near you or close to you
Everything you lay your hand upon will flourish beyond your expectation.
Despite the fact that there are bad women now you will meet your true soulmate in Jesus name . if you're are married you both will grow old to a beautiful age in happiness, good health and wealth.
You will be the first man in your family to make great impact.
God will bless you with great richness beyond your imagination
Kings in the Bible drink their wine from golden cups you will drink yours from diamond's
You will dine and wine with kings of many nations and your richness will never be compared to theirs.
Jesus feed thousands of people you will feed millions
Your net worth throughout your entire life and after it Forbes will find it very hard to calculate.
From now on you will become God's belove and he will look after you
You will travel to many nations and make Nigeria great and including this forum
You're a moderator now you will become your own boss one day and also hire people as moderators
All the blessings in the Bible from Genesis to revelation will be yours
If have you have kids they will grow up to become children like Joseph, moses,Esther, &Mary.
Anything you say or wish will happen the way you want it to be in Jesus name. You will grow old to a beautiful age in joy happiness and plenty of wealth
Happy Sunday great man
May you see more and more of it to come in good health and wealth in Jesus name
Thanks✌

So after all what the mod did to you, you still went on and created a thread
to thank him undecided
next time get ready for 666 years ban angry

Re: . by Alexaonfleek: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2020
mrblessed:
[s][/s] Your observation is very correct and it says a lot about our obsessive and unthinking predilection to abuse every little position of power and authority bestowed on us. It is good that common sense has prevailed over narrow-minded appeasement that is not only unfair and unreasonable, but grossly ridiculous. If you go through the previous post created by the Op, which chronicled the injustice he suffered -- although he was clearly out of line with his needless vituperations on the moderator -- almost all the female members that commented were in a celebrative mood and couldn't conceal their "triumph."

I will note for the umpteen time that nairaland has become a space hijacked by a raft of bitter, old, and unintelligent ladies, who can't withstand the heat of heated argument, but are too willing to engage in it. These ladies are deft in honing their manipulative skills and the forum is the greatest loser.

I also believe that it is time the owner of this platform overhauls or evaluates his moderators, because majority of them have become shameless in the abuse of their powers to regulate conduct and discussion. For example, a lady might throw poorly-written invectives on you for stating a viewpoint she finds offensive or incorrect; if you dare retaliate or provide thesis that further portrays the depth of her ignorance; she throws impulse like the child she is, and runs to a mod who happens to be at her beck and call, in a manner that is a rude assault to logic. Pronto, you become a recipient of an undeserved ban, and she, a local ghetto leader who calls the shots[s][/s].
Trash.
Keep wailing.

1 Like

Re: . by JOACHINpedro: 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2020
ZiniBank my man? shocked

Damn!!! These mods gat no chill at all. cry
Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
ZiniBank my man? shocked

Damn!!! These mods gat no chill at all. cry
I dey tell you omoyami

(1) (2) (Reply)

Of Course Cubana Money Is Blooded / The Lady Who Kissed And Romanced Her Boyfriend As Women Were Being Beaten. / Princess Chidinma Is Dominating Nollywood With Her Big Bum Bum (+18 PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.