Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. (30835 Views)

Please Help, Car Brainbox Was Stolen And Need Urgent Help Getting A Replacement! / Pictures Of The Car That Got Burnt At Onipan Bus Stop / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by okoroemeka(m): 6:38am On May 03, 2019
As am going through this thread I cannot help but pity Toyota Corolla owners, with the rate of theft reported on this thread, imagine what will be going on in the streets and ghettos around the country,does it mean that ecu cannot be properly secured,if I drive a Corolla, which thank God I did not,I will put the ecu in a strong small portable cage that will be made from very strong materials and welded to the car body with lightweight chain,it will make removing the ecu to more complicated

3 Likes

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Dennis1122: 9:04pm On May 06, 2019
Please can someone help me out. My Toyota Highlander brain box is bad and my technician has tried so many without any success. The brain box part number is 89661-48290 and chassis number is JTEGD21A420026976. Please call me on 08064876395
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by ala234crity(m): 9:43pm On May 06, 2019
GOOD Evening house, Siena and other gurus in the house please help me, i have and issue with my nissan altima 2001 model, when the gear 2 would want to select, the vehicle will experience a kind of seizure like you applied brake and then the gear will change like it's forced and a sound like 'kpum' will be heard.

It happen mostly when the 2 gear wants to select and most times it won't happen at all but I feel it's a time bomb waiting to explode. Because of this i got a new gear box but its still the same issue, please someone should help me.
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by ayzcoded: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2019
Hello nairalanders, I got a Nigerian used 2002 rav4 and it had the so called brain box problem, eventually the brain box got stolen, I can't identify the ecu number, I only have my car VIN, please I need help on which brain box number to get. Also, how can I ensure the brain I get box will not have the general second generation problem? Thanks.
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by ayzcoded: 10:19am On Aug 06, 2019
Here is my car VIN JTEGH2V0810031010

1 Like

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by imoci(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2019
Oga Sienna I greet you, I bought a naija yes 07 corolla in may this year did the service as usual with Mobil oil.but after some weeks I noticed shortage on the oil web I dip.
When I went to my mech to replace my shocks I had to buy another four liters to top up and half of the oil was used two weeks later I use the other half as at last week the dip stick is already below the low bar on the dip stick.

Please what do I do .

My mech advise I change to another brand of oil, we have check for possible leakage and there is none.
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Asunaky: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
ayzcoded:
Hello nairalanders, I got a Nigerian used 2002 rav4 and it had the so called brain box problem, eventually the brain box got stolen, I can't identify the ecu number, I only have my car VIN, please I need help on which brain box number to get. Also, how can I ensure the brain I get box will not have the general second generation problem? Thanks.
Text me on whatsapp. . 08120306356
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Asunaky: 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dennis1122:
Please can someone help me out. My Toyota Highlander brain box is bad and my technician has tried so many without any success. The brain box part number is 89661-48290 and chassis number is JTEGD21A420026976. Please call me on 08064876395
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Asunaky: 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dennis1122:
Hi all,
Please I need help. My Toyota Highlander brain box got damaged and my mechanic keep buying brain box that never start my car. My car brain box part number is 89661-48290 and chassis number is JTEGD21A420026976. My contact number is 08064876395 Ph.

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by OILOFGLADNESS: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hello SIENNA and Everyone,

Please i need help
i am a lady so i really need help,
My Toyota corolla was vandalized 2 weeks ago.

the back screen was broken and the Brain box and winding controllers was stolen.

PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET THE RIGHT BRAIN BOX, I READ ABOUT THE VIN, HOW AND WHERE DO I CHECK THE VIN FROM, HOW DO I KNOW THAT MATCHING BRAIN BOX,

PLEASE ASSIST ME...... thanks
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by CarGuideNG: 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:
Hello SIENNA and Everyone,

Please i need help
i am a lady so i really need help,
My Toyota corolla was vandalized 2 weeks ago.

the back screen was broken and the Brain box and winding controllers was stolen.

PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GET THE RIGHT BRAIN BOX, I READ ABOUT THE VIN, HOW AND WHERE DO I CHECK THE VIN FROM, HOW DO I KNOW THAT MATCHING BRAIN BOX,

PLEASE ASSIST ME...... thanks

Hello

Sorry about the unfortunate incident.

The VIN or Chassis Number is a 17 digit Number. You can find it in several places on the car, these two are the most common.

When you have the VIN you can post it on the thread, or send it directly, and the matching ECU part number would be posted.

1 Like

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Hello

The VIN or Chassis Number is a 17 digit Number. You can find it in several places on the car, these two are the most common.

When you have the VIN you can post it on the thread, or send it directly, and the matching ECU part number would be posted.

Thanks so much, i will do and post
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by OILOFGLADNESS: 6:02pm On Oct 08, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Hello

CarGuideNG:

Hello

Vin : INXBR32E16Z748200

MODEL: ZZE130L-DEPDKA
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by CarGuideNG: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:

Vin : INXBR32E16Z748200

MODEL: ZZE130L-DEPDKA

1NXBR32E16Z748200

Indigo Blue 2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4AT.

Factory ECU (Brain Box) Part Number -

89661-02D02

Replaced by - 89661-02K23

Either of the above would be a match.

1 Like

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2019
thanks all
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by gigtrainee: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2019
OILOFGLADNESS:
thanks all

2006 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S

Sedan 4D (1.8L I4 EFI)

VIN: 1NXBR32E16Z748200
Class: Small Car - Economy
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 13 year(s)
This vehicle is not eligible for Buyback Protection

Buyback
Due to the vehicle's history showing major state title brand(s) and/or not meeting other Buyback Protection terms and conditions.

YOUR VEHICLE AT A GLANCE
AutoCheck Score

This vehicle's AutoCheck Score: 27

Other comparable 2006 vehicles in the Small Car - Economy typically score between 30-53.

The AutoCheck Score is based on a vehicle's history such as vehicle class and age, number of owners, accident and damage history, title brands, odometer readings etc. This score is used to compare vehicle's favorability against the entire market of vehicles with the same scoring system.

Learn more about the AutoCheck Score

Report sections
Click a section to learn more
State Title Brand Reported
No Accident Reported
No Air Bag Deployed
Other Damage Reported
Other Title Brand or Specific Event Reported
No Odometer Problem(s) Reported
Last Odometer Reading:250,238
No Open Recall(s) Reported
Number of Owners
many ownersCalculated Owners: 1
Owner History

Card image cap
Current Owner
Purchased: 2006
Where: MO
Owned from: 08/17/2006 - 08/30/2018

12 year(s)
Vehicle Usage

Vehicle Use: There is indication of the below usage(s) for this vehicle
Personal | Fleet | Rental | Lease | Taxi | Livery | Police | Government | Drivers Ed | Commercial

Major State Title Brand Check

Major State Title Brand Reported: One or more state title brands have been reported by the state Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Your vehicle is NOT qualified for the AutoCheck Buyback Protection program.

1 Problem(s) Reported Major State Title Areas Checked
No fire brand
No hail brand
No flood brand
No junk or scrapped brand
No manufacturer buyback
No lemon brand
Salvage brand
No rebuilt or rebuildable brand
No odometer brand (EML or NAM)
Your vehicle at a glance

Accident Check

Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck has not received any accident records from government sources and independent agencies on this vehicle. Not all accidents are reported to AutoCheck.

Your vehicle at a glance

Damage Check

Damage Reported: One or more damage-related events from an auction or independent source have been reported for this vehicle. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase. Please also check the report to see if there were subsequent repairs made.

1 Problem(s) Reported Other Problem Areas Checked
No non-title fire damaged record
No non-title hail damaged record
No non-title flood damaged record
No auction junk or scrapped record
No auction rebuilt or rebuildable record
No salvage auction record
Damaged or major damage incident record
No frame or structural damage record
No recycling facility record
No crash test record
Your vehicle at a glance

Other Title Brand And Specific Event Check

Problem Reported: One or more non-major state title brand(s) and/or additional significant event(s) has been reported to AutoCheck. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

2 Event(s) Reported Vehicle Events Checked
Insurance Loss record
No Titled to an insurance company record
No Auction Lemon/Manufacturer Buyback record
No abandoned title record
No grey market title record
Loan/Lien record(s)
No repossessed record
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No theft record(s)
Your vehicle at a glance

Odometer Check

Your Vehicle Checks Out: No odometer brands, rollbacks, rollover or tampering has been reported to AutoCheck from state Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or auction sources. AutoCheck also examined the sequence of reported odometer readings to determine if there are any potential discrepancies.

State title odometer check

Auction odometer check

Odometer calculation check

0 Problem(s) Reported Mileage Date Reported
24 08/23/2006
250,238 04/18/2018
Your vehicle at a glance

Open Recall Check

Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck found no open recalls reported by the vehicle manufacturer. Not all open recalls are reported to AutoCheck.

Your vehicle at a glance
Detailed Vehicle History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 10/10/2019 14:09:18 EDT

Vehicle: 2006 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (1NXBR32E16Z748200)

Event Date Location Odometer Reading Data Source Details
06/26/2006 MO Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
08/17/2006 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
08/23/2006 EUREKA, MO 24 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE(Title #:PN200101) (Lien Reported)
11/03/2007 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/26/2008 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/14/2010 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/24/2012 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/09/2014 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/04/2016 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
04/18/2018 250,238 Auto Insurance Source REPORTED AS INSURANCE LOSS - VEHICLE SOLD BY INSURER. CLAIM PAID TO INSURED
VEHICLE LOSS CAUSED BY COLLISION
08/30/2018 BRIDGETON, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE(Title #:TAT40140) (Lien Reported)
SALVAGE
EXCLUDED/EXEMPT

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Fentanyl: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
[s]

gigtrainee:

2006 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S

Sedan 4D (1.8L I4 EFI)

VIN: 1NXBR32E16Z748200
Class: Small Car - Economy
Country of Assembly: United States
Vehicle Age: 13 year(s)
This vehicle is not eligible for Buyback Protection

Buyback
Due to the vehicle's history showing major state title brand(s) and/or not meeting other Buyback Protection terms and conditions.

YOUR VEHICLE AT A GLANCE
AutoCheck Score

This vehicle's AutoCheck Score: 27

Other comparable 2006 vehicles in the Small Car - Economy typically score between 30-53.

The AutoCheck Score is based on a vehicle's history such as vehicle class and age, number of owners, accident and damage history, title brands, odometer readings etc. This score is used to compare vehicle's favorability against the entire market of vehicles with the same scoring system.

Learn more about the AutoCheck Score

Report sections
Click a section to learn more
State Title Brand Reported
No Accident Reported
No Air Bag Deployed
Other Damage Reported
Other Title Brand or Specific Event Reported
No Odometer Problem(s) Reported
Last Odometer Reading:250,238
No Open Recall(s) Reported
Number of Owners
many ownersCalculated Owners: 1
Owner History

Card image cap
Current Owner
Purchased: 2006
Where: MO
Owned from: 08/17/2006 - 08/30/2018

12 year(s)
Vehicle Usage

Vehicle Use: There is indication of the below usage(s) for this vehicle
Personal | Fleet | Rental | Lease | Taxi | Livery | Police | Government | Drivers Ed | Commercial

Major State Title Brand Check

Major State Title Brand Reported: One or more state title brands have been reported by the state Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). Your vehicle is NOT qualified for the AutoCheck Buyback Protection program.

1 Problem(s) Reported Major State Title Areas Checked
No fire brand
No hail brand
No flood brand
No junk or scrapped brand
No manufacturer buyback
No lemon brand
Salvage brand
No rebuilt or rebuildable brand
No odometer brand (EML or NAM)
Your vehicle at a glance

Accident Check

Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck has not received any accident records from government sources and independent agencies on this vehicle. Not all accidents are reported to AutoCheck.

Your vehicle at a glance

Damage Check

Damage Reported: One or more damage-related events from an auction or independent source have been reported for this vehicle. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase. Please also check the report to see if there were subsequent repairs made.

1 Problem(s) Reported Other Problem Areas Checked
No non-title fire damaged record
No non-title hail damaged record
No non-title flood damaged record
No auction junk or scrapped record
No auction rebuilt or rebuildable record
No salvage auction record
Damaged or major damage incident record
No frame or structural damage record
No recycling facility record
No crash test record
Your vehicle at a glance

Other Title Brand And Specific Event Check

Problem Reported: One or more non-major state title brand(s) and/or additional significant event(s) has been reported to AutoCheck. It is recommended to have pre-owned vehicles inspected by a third party prior to purchase.

2 Event(s) Reported Vehicle Events Checked
Insurance Loss record
No Titled to an insurance company record
No Auction Lemon/Manufacturer Buyback record
No abandoned title record
No grey market title record
Loan/Lien record(s)
No repossessed record
No corrected title record
No duplicate title record
No theft record(s)
Your vehicle at a glance

Odometer Check

Your Vehicle Checks Out: No odometer brands, rollbacks, rollover or tampering has been reported to AutoCheck from state Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV) or auction sources. AutoCheck also examined the sequence of reported odometer readings to determine if there are any potential discrepancies.

State title odometer check

Auction odometer check

Odometer calculation check

0 Problem(s) Reported Mileage Date Reported
24 08/23/2006
250,238 04/18/2018
Your vehicle at a glance

Open Recall Check

Your Vehicle Checks Out: AutoCheck found no open recalls reported by the vehicle manufacturer. Not all open recalls are reported to AutoCheck.

Your vehicle at a glance
Detailed Vehicle History
Below are the historical events for this vehicle listed in chronological order. Any discrepancies will be in bold text.

Report Run Date: 10/10/2019 14:09:18 EDT

Vehicle: 2006 Toyota Corolla CE / LE / S (1NXBR32E16Z748200)

Event Date Location Odometer Reading Data Source Details
06/26/2006 MO Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
08/17/2006 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
08/23/2006 EUREKA, MO 24 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE(Title #:PN200101) (Lien Reported)
11/03/2007 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/26/2008 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/14/2010 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/24/2012 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
11/09/2014 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
10/04/2016 EUREKA, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
04/18/2018 250,238 Auto Insurance Source REPORTED AS INSURANCE LOSS - VEHICLE SOLD BY INSURER. CLAIM PAID TO INSURED
VEHICLE LOSS CAUSED BY COLLISION
08/30/2018 BRIDGETON, MO Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE(Title #:TAT40140) (Lien Reported)
SALVAGE
EXCLUDED/EXEMPT

[/s]

stop spamming
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Isleke: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2019
I am having problem with my 2002 Toyota Rav 4 brain box.i have changed it two times now but the issue has refuse to go away.
VIN number is JTEGD20VO40020678
Chassis number is
JTEHH20V726067953
I have attached the original brain box picture as well .

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Isleke: 9:02am On Oct 13, 2019
[quote author=Isleke post=83068306]I am having problem with my 2002 Toyota Rav 4 brain box.i have changed it two times now but the issue has refuse to go away.
VIN number is JTEGD20VO40020678
Chassis number is
JTEHH20V726067953
I have attached the original brain box picture as well .
Kindly assist .
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by gigtrainee: 6:45am On Oct 16, 2019
Fentanyl:

stop spamming

You are very sick
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by leosag: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone, i knew i would find some help here. My toyota matrix ECU was stolen and all effort to replace it is not working, i've tried 4ECU but dey are not working with it
Here are some of the car details:
Vehicle Information:
2006 TOYOTA MATRIX XR
VIN: 2T1LR32E23C134323
SEDAN 4 DR
FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
1.6-2.0
The car is an automatic..
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by funkymeky: 1:59pm On Jan 30, 2020
Please who knows of good auto shop where i can service my lexus es 350 in port harcourt and a good ac technician will be very much appreciated. I have searching for days now
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Naheem001: 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2020
Hi guys,

I'm inviting you to fill the Carl Survey. The short survey is focused on getting your transportation experience as we plan on enhancing the experience.
Remember, your feedback is completely anonymous. We thank you in advance for your participation.

Fill the survey here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdaUhE6tM7pZ7VbnO5BnUo1o3F-MhruBwBoCLROw7kURdJEvg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Blackbishop(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2020

LMAO! grin

@ Sharp: Yes, I'm Nigerian, and have been considering setting up a fully equipped Diagnostic, Service and Performance Autocentre in Lagos or Abuja. The issues are getting the right person to run the place, someone who's as passionate about the Automobile as I am, as I don't live in Nigeria. If I did set up though, I would be spending the winter season in Nigeria, returning to the UK for summer.

Decisions, decisions.

Can I have a private chat with you
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Solonzo19: 10:38am On May 23, 2020
Hello house.
PLEASE! PLEASE!! & PLEASE!!! I URGENTLY Need help with the brain box of my HONDA ACCORD COUPE 2006. It got bad and it's been changed severally to no avail. The current one starts the car but I keep getting a p0122 throttle sensor error message.
The VIN number is: 1HGCM72657A003512.
An image of the damaged brain box & num. is attached.

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Solonzo19: 10:51am On May 23, 2020
Solonzo19:
Hello house.
PLEASE! PLEASE!! & PLEASE!!! I
CarGuideNG post=82960461:

1NXBR32E16Z748200

Indigo Blue 2006 Toyota Corolla CE 4AT.

Factory ECU (Brain Box) Part Number -

89661-02D02

Replaced by - 89661-02K23

Either of the above would be a match.

URGENTLY Need help with the brain box of my HONDA ACCORD COUPE 2006. It got bad and it's been changed severally to no avail. The current one starts the car but I keep getting a p0122 throttle sensor error message.
The VIN number is: 1HGCM72657A003512.
An image of the damaged brain box & num. is attached.

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by jamboree2005: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
good day everyone
please, I'm in big soup ...I need help on how to get my ECU number.
my 2005 Toyota Corolla CE was just buggled this past weekend and my car BRAIN BOX (ECU) has been stolen

Its my source of income and I've tried replacing the brain box with a new one severally but all not working
it was due to my search that I came across this site and I'm hoping I would get help here as soon as possible

my car VIN number is:
2T1BR32E05C556430

1.8 L.. L4... DOHC.... 16V[quote author=Solonzo19 post=89868179][/quote]good day everyone
my 2005 Toyota Corolla CE was just buggled this past weekend and my car BRAIN BOX (ECU) has been stolen

Its my source of income and I've tried replacing the brain box with a new one severally but all not working
it was due to my search that I came across this site and I'm hoping I would get help here as soon as possible

my car VIN number is:
2T1BR32E05C556430

1.8 L.. L4... DOHC.... 16V
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by CarGuideNG: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
jamboree2005:

good day everyone

my car VIN number is:
2T1BR32E05C556430

1.8 L.. L4... DOHC.... 16V

Hello

The matching factory ECU part numbers are

89661-02C13 or 89661-02K23

1 Share

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by jamboree2005: 9:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
@Carguide Thank you so much I will get back to you once my car is up and doing again
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by joewalker101(m): 11:19am On Jul 03, 2020
Good morning wonderful people,
Kindly assist me as am having serious issues with my ECU, it’s not throttling again and have tried many ECU but haven’t gotten the right one for it. Attached is the picture of the ECU that has issues as am finding it hard to know which one is the part number and other Electricians have met haven’t been able to get the exact one for me, infact am thinking of traveling to Lagos to search but am scared of not getting the right one cos I reside faraway from Lagos. I will appreciate an headway response please as this is my first car. Thank you all in anticipation ��

Make:- Nissan
model:- Almera 1.5 Base MT
Engine:- 1.5Litre DOHC 16 Valve Lnline-4
Transmission:- Manual 5-M/T
Year:- 2013
Vin:- MDHBBAN17Z0506221

ECU:- 9D 90503147 8D7 138901 NEC000-880

Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by aloyt(m): 3:58am On Jul 15, 2020
Hi all, pls I need help with the matching brain box and cost for toyota corolla 2008 vin ahtlc58e103008630 (South Africa).
Also need the cost for the 4 power windows. Car was vandalized with these items taken away.
Re: Help! Brain Box Was Stolen And No Other Brain Box Seems To Work With The Car. by Larsson2345: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2020
Please I need help for my Toyota Corolla 2007/2008
Mechenic and machine scanner has finished me.
My Toyota Corolla brain box was stolen at apapa. I get another brain box since then, the car only select gear one.
This is what happened.
Once you drive the car it’s will select first, but the second will not select it will start slowing or verbrating . Mechecnic told me to change the gear, which I did. I have scan this car more than 5 times no results.
I was ask to change the gear two times, still the same.
I was asked to change brain box, 3 times, still the same
I was asked to change the fuse box 1 time, still the same.
I was asked to change fuel pump, still the same.
I was asked to change gear selector (the one attach to gear, front, my brother and sister, still the same.
Please and please am here finally. Someone should help me, this people has finished me.
Help me. Am in Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fatal Accident On Benin Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Radiator Fan Constantly Running (even When Engine Is Off) / South Africa Nervous Over Nigeria's Rising Auto Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.