Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,647 members, 7,865,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? (2124 Views)

Being An Atheist Is It An Excuse To Be Wicked? / Being An Atheist Is HARD!!! You Need To Be Super Human To Leave Faith! / Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? by apstpaulg(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Sometimes, people get athiest & animist, mixed up, even an animist believes that there is divinity in every creation; so does the athiest, as most of them even go to church, but only don't get indoctrinated.
Let's "unbox" God pls, God is not caged by religion, He can answer by anymeans which pleases Him, as each individual's spirit knows his (the individuals') meeting point with his maker, irrespective of religion.
When u find urself trying to get apostate (reasoning out of religious context like an athiest), it simply means that u are climbing the ladder of spiritual enlighthenment, & when u hv attained a certain spiritual height, God will bring u back to the fold (religion) which He had ordained for ur destiny, & u'd hv been fully equipped & empowered with spiritual fact's, most likely will become a religious leader.
God is the divine force of the universal inteligence.
God is the entirety of existence.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
God is everything, and everything is God.
Re: I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? by LordReed(m): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
FatherOfJesus:

Picture stolen. grin grin grin
Re: I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeavenlyHolines:
I am a deeper life member also and I really thank God for the sound foundational doctrine I received years ago. Although I was religious then, going to retreats and other activities but not until I gave my life to Christ. Knowing God experientially is more superior than any Church philosophy.
You are still a deeper lifer? Do you know that your Pastor does not Himself know Jesus Christ for real? undecided undecided
Re: I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
Hier:
The Bible compels us to work sir. Prayers is to make all spiritual hinderance go away, but the physical side would be done by us. I believe the reason God created flesh and bone is for work
Prayer does absolutely nothing of the sort. Obedience is instead the Key to God's Kingdom!

Answer me this, what "Spiritual hindrance" does one who has Jesus Christ, living on the inside of him/her experience? If God is for you, who or what spirit can stand against you? You lot quote that a lot but you obviously have no understanding of that, do you?

The work God wants those who choose to be called "Sons of God" through Jesus Christ to do is to obey His commandment. How many of you are even aware that Jesus Christ did lay out commandments for those who believe in Him to follow? How many of you know that Jesus Christ came to give you a covenant separate from the Old Covenant? How many of you know that it is better not to believe in Jesus Christ at all, than to believe in Him only to spend the eternal life you receive, as a result of your believing in Him, in Hell?
Re: I'm Gradually Turning To An Atheist, Is This Normal? by AIlahuAkbar: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
Frenzy01:
I no longer believe in religion or going to church, this development is quite surprising due to my upbringing in a staunch Deeper life Christian home.

I find myself laughing sometimes unconsciously when someone mentions prayers as a solution to a problem.
Maybe this is due to the fact that I've prayed and fasted for years for a financial breakthrough but all to no avail.

When I see people that are less religious or morally corrupted doing well and presiding over the overly religious people, I feel bad the more.

I don't wanna believe anymore in chopping life for heaven, I wanna Live a good life also here on Earth.

I hope I'm not going over the board?
I hope everything is still normal with me?
this is your second topic that also coincides with the same situation I'm facing, the first one was your post about stagnation and not progressing.
can we talk on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are In A Wrong Church If You Notice These Signs / Pastor Okotie With Body Guards Wearing Bullet-proof Vest In Church / Why You Should Run From “bible Believing Churches”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.