Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

'PIGWAYA' What Nengi Said When Dorathy Asked If She Still Likes Kidd - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'PIGWAYA' What Nengi Said When Dorathy Asked If She Still Likes Kidd (540 Views)

16 Ways To Know If Your If Your Exex Still Likes You And Wants You Back / My Girlfriend Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend / My Fiancee Told Me That She Still Likes Her Ex Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'PIGWAYA' What Nengi Said When Dorathy Asked If She Still Likes Kidd by wearsandtrends1: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2020
BBN: Checkout Nengi's Response When Dorathy Asked If she Likes Kiddwaya

The Big brother naija show will soon come to an end, despite that the housemates are still droping new revelations that are giving viewers insight to the personalities of the various housemates.

Recently during a conversation that dorathy had with Nengi. Dorathy had asked Nengi a question that was on the mind of many viewers. She inquired to know from Nengi if indeed she has feelings for Kiddwaya, however Nengi's response was quite shocking.

Nengi responded that she did not like Kiddwaya pointing at his poor hygiene as a possible reason.

This is coming after Kiddwaya stated that he has no feelings for Nengi in a response to a question posed by Ebuka during the live eviction show where he was eventually Evicted from the big brother house. Many social media users are of the opinion that Nengi was not being honest about her feelings for Kiddwaya and only wanted to get back at him as a result of Kiddwaya public rejection of Nengi.

(1) (Reply)

Run Away From Women Who Have Bsc As Their Sex Rating . / SEXUAL CONSENT: What It Means And Why Every Woman Should Understand It / Is Bleaching For The Uncivilized?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.