Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Do U Believe In The Rapture, Great Tribulation & 2nd Coming Of Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do U Believe In The Rapture, Great Tribulation & 2nd Coming Of Christ (168 Views)

Events Of The Great Tribulation / Will Great Tribulation Take Place Before The Rapture? / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U Believe In The Rapture, Great Tribulation & 2nd Coming Of Christ by Alexgman1(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2020
The altimate aim and goal of every bible believing christian to make heaven either after death or at rapture.
But it will shock you that some self aclaimed christians dont believe in the rapture, great tribulation and the 2nd coming of christ maybe because their pastors and prophets never or rarely preach about it. Some christians are being led astray with eroneous doctrines by false prophets which give them the strong believe that there is no heaven or hell. Or there is heaven and no hell.
Brethen we are in the last days and the signs are everywhere. The rapture is imminent and the anti-christs are around us. This is the hour to seriously watch and pray because CHRIST will come like a thief in the night and he who is not raptured will face or experience unimagineable or unthinkable tribulation the world has never seen.
Do you believe in the rapture, great tribulation and 2nd coming of christ? Or what did your man of GOD tell you.
Re: Do U Believe In The Rapture, Great Tribulation & 2nd Coming Of Christ by Righteousness89(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2020
Rapture is Real Folks!
JESUS is Coming!
This is no Joke!
The KING of Kings is Coming..
Salvation Through JESUS Christ is our Visa to Heaven..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do U Believe In The Rapture, Great Tribulation & 2nd Coming Of Christ by geoworldedu: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello everybody. Okay today I decided to do morning devotion maybe somehow the bible could get me converted back to Christianity. The spirit of God asked me to read the book of Jeremiah chapter 19 as my study chapter. I was already almost getting converted when all of a sudden I was so shocked when I came across this quote:

Jeremiah 19:9 9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.

Please strong Christians in the house, what message do you think this passage is trying to pass across to me? Why is God saying this kind of corrupt and negative confession? Was God crazy or drunk when he said this? Abi e no wan better for God?
Re: Do U Believe In The Rapture, Great Tribulation & 2nd Coming Of Christ by Abiababe(f): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
Yes, i believe. Hope to be raptured someday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Believers Empowerment Summit 2020 / Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus / (14) Avoidable Marital Mistakes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.