Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus (166 Views)

Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus / "God Is Mad For Killing Himself Instead Of Satan" - Man Blast God And Jesus. / The Piraha Tribesmen And Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by JOBgame(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2020
Majority of christains are polythesist some are even pegan due to the lack knowlegde they Have.

The reason why i wrote this not the matter of being religious or tribalical,but want to know the real mythy,fact,legend and stories about the confusion i have been living with.

*They said jesus is GOD
*they said he is son of GOD

How can a whole supreme spirit being(GOD) born himself,does that sound like truth to a good servant of god they keep deciving the society all the way in the name of going to church.these article am writing has been disturbing me since when i was 18 till date,am still wondering

some christains are the sources of their problems because of the way of worship some have been mistaken GOD for jesus,also for not belivng in the almigthy god the creator of that same jesus.
Re: Christain:please Differences Of GOD And Jesus by Muyiwaipere(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Do you have a bible ?
Read the following verse which are comment made by Jesus
John 14 vs 26
John 8 vs 28
John 2 vs 16
Mathew 26 vs 53
Mathew 26vs29

When you’re done tell me what you understand

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Time Left / Forgive Us Our Trespasses As We Forgive Those That Trespass Against Us. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/10/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.