Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up (372 Views)

Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset / Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Nicole Cliffe: How God Messed Up My Happy Atheist Life. Must Read For All! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up by geoworldedu: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2020
Hello everybody. Okay today I decided to do morning devotion maybe somehow the bible could get me converted back to Christianity. The spirit of God asked me to read the book of Jeremiah chapter 19 as my study chapter. I was already almost getting converted when all of a sudden I was so shocked when I came across this quote:

Jeremiah 19:9 And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend in the siege and straitness, wherewith their enemies, and they that seek their lives, shall straiten them.

Please strong Christians in the house, what message do you think this passage is trying to pass across to me? Why is God saying this kind of corrupt and negative confession? Was God crazy or drunk when he said this? Abi e no wan better for God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up by Karlovich: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
grin I also engaged in my bible devotion this morning, I studied Hosea 13 verse 16

1 Like

Re: How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up by Abiababe(f): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sometimes it's good to read the whole chapter sometimes the whole book to clearly understand a verse
Re: How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up by geoworldedu: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Abiababe:
Sometimes it's good to read the whole chapter sometimes the whole book to clearly understand a verse
I read it
Re: How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up by geoworldedu: 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Karlovich:
grin I also engaged in my bible devotion this morning, I studied Hosea 13 verse 16

Hosea 13:16 Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

This one even strong pass the one wet I read sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Morning Devotion Was Messed Up by geoworldedu: 10:45am On Mar 05, 2023
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

I Will Stop Going To Church. / The Pastoral Office (2); Elder, Bishop, Pastor / Who Can Drop A Genius REPLY For This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.