Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Download Zip. Melanie Martinez After School EP Full - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Download Zip. Melanie Martinez After School EP Full (838 Views)

Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip. / Album: Jhené Aiko Chilombo Download Zip# / Why Men Must Zip Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download Zip. Melanie Martinez After School EP Full by Debsolfer: 11:52am On Sep 27, 2020
Melanie Martinez After School EP Full hq tracks download/stream, pc-mobile direct.
The fourth extended play by American singer-songwriter Melanie Martinez is After School. It was released on September 25, 2020, over a year after Martinez's last album, K-12 (2019), through Atlantic. It comprises seven songs on the same day, with "The Bakery" released as the lead song.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1310201650360078340

Martinez said the EP is "a lot more real and moves for a moment outside of the Cry Baby character frame," which she has yet to do. Originally planned to be the lead single from the record, the solo single, "Copy Cat", released on February 10, 2020, was omitted from the final track listing.

On February 9th, 2020, through her Instagram story, Melanie confirmed that the EP would be out in spring, but it was pushed back to September 25th, and that "one of [her] favourite artists" would be out "sooner than you think."

On September 15, 2020, Melanie shared a surrealist photo of her on Instagram in a huge nest with two eggs, with a caption reading "Holdin’ onto these eggs until they're ready to be hatched next week," teasing that the EP will be released next week.

"Melanie showed interest in making a music video for Test Me in an interview with Idolator, saying she wrote a video treatment and that" it all depends on how much people interact with it.

Artist: Melanie Martinez
Album: After School EP
Year: 2020
Genre: Pop

Track list:
1. Notebook
2. Test Me
3. Brain & Heart
4. Numbers
5. Glued
6. Field Trip
7. The Bakery

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Girls Takes Responsible Guy For Granted ? / Did You Get Your Free Airtel N1,000 Recharge / 100 Weird Things That Happen To You When You Start Dressing Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.