Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip. (5993 Views)

Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / What Is The Most Painful Word Someone Ever Told You? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tory Lanez I Told You (2015) Download zip. by Molddelibb: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Free download Tory Lanez I Told You hq offline songs, updated working link.
I Told You is Canadian rapper Tory Lanez's debut studio album. It was released by Crazy Love Records and Interscope Records on August 19, 2016.

DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://fullalbums.online/tory-lanez-i-told-you-2015-download/

From 2015 to 2016, recording sessions took place, with the production contributed by Lanez, alongside many other album producers, including Benny Blanco, Cashmere Cat, Two Inch Punch and Noah Breakfast. "Two songs supported the album: "Say It" and "Luv".

Lanez released the first single from the album on July 15, 2015, called 'Say It.' Pop Wansel and Toro recorded the album. On August 11, 2015, the music video was released.

On the US Billboard Top 100, the single debuted at number 23 and number 10 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. Lanez posted the second single from the record, called 'Luv,' on iTunes on July 29, 2016. Cashmere Cat and Benny Blanco produced the album. On the US Billboard Top 100, the single debuted at number 19, and on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Music charts, at number 9.

Lanez appeared on the Mac Miller GO:OD AM Tour in August 2015. Lanez revealed on October 15, 2015, that he will be headlining "The Swavenation Tour" with fellow American rapper Boogie. These mixtapes, such as Chixtape III and The New Toronto, were touted as the prelude to his major-label debut album on December 25, 2015.

Artist: Tory Lanez
Album: I Told You
Genre: Hip Hop, Dancehall
Year: 2015
Quality: 320Kbps

Track list:
1. I Told You/Another One
2. Guns and Roses
3. Flex
4. To D.R.E.A.M
5. 4am Flex
6. Friends With Benefits
7. Cold Hard Love
8. High
9. Dirty Money
10. Question Is
11. Loners Blvd
12. All The Girls
13. Say It
14. Luv

Target deluxe edition (bonus disc):
15. Come Back to Me
16. Honda Civic

(1) (Reply)

The Female Instruments Has Three Openings, Do You Know Them? / What Do You Think Abut Long Distance Reationship / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.