Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos (4946 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by AwkaFinest: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Stop this na is no longer funny ok

And you think remixing one thread on nairaland over and over again with multiple is funny?

We come here to read news not same propaganda week in week out.

Since May this year you've been on cheap propaganda on a weekly basis. Your pay master must like cheap things because for him to keep supporting the poor job you are doing says a lot.

Be creative and stop remixing old threads every week.

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
GallantDuke:
Akwa Ibom state is highly favored and very soon the state will be highly developed
Yes bro, small small we are heading there
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by kenny714433(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Let's be real brothers, this seaport might not see the daylight.
Why hasn't work commenced on the site? Do you think that Udom can deliver the seaport within just two years considering how slow his projects has been? Has the federal government even given approval for the seaport?

This seaport is what we Akwaibomites look forward at seeing for a long time now but personally I've come to the reality that it might not be executed anytime soon.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
AwkaFinest:

And you think remixing one thread on nairaland over and over again is funny?

We come here to read news not same propaganda week in week out.

Since May this year you've been on cheap propaganda on a weekly basis. Your pay master must like cheap things because for him to keep supporting the poor job you are doing says a lot.

Be creative and stop remixing old threads every week.
Ok, awka finest
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
kenny714433:
Let's be real brothers, this seaport might not see the daylight.
Why hasn't work commenced on the site? Do you think that Udom can deliver the seaport within just two years considering how slow his projects has been? Has the federal government even given approval for the seaport?

This seaport is what we Akwaibomites look forward at seeing for a long time now but personally I've come to the reality that it might not be executed anytime soon.
Let be real too
Firstly work can't commence on the site untill final approval and presentation is given by FEC... And am scared becos Amechi might frustrate it owing to the threat that will post to Onne and Udom been in opposite party..
Secondly.. Udom as completed is part as a governor, he has a limit he can go and now waiting for the FEC to give a final thumbs-up..
Thirdly the seaport is a PPP not state government project so it will still survive after Udom..

Finally as Akwa Ibomites let pray, shout and if possible protest so to allow the FEC hear our cry and approve this port once and for all..
Akpabio would have done this in an easy way but misused that opportunity..

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by AwkaFinest: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ok, awka finest

Lekki deep seaport has been ongoing, you dont see people opening multiple threads on weekly basis to bore us with same shit. Onne port was expanded for big ships to berth, we didn't see people opening threads on weekly basis to bore us with the process, ports are being built in Anambra and even far away Kaduna, no one was/is remixing threads here about them.

Finish the port and show us the finished product. Not disturbing politics section every week with same old gist.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Lekki deep seaport has been ongoing you dont see people opening multiple threads on weekly basis to bore us with same shit. Onne port was expanded for big ships to birth, we didn't see people opening threads on weekly basis to bore us with the process, ports are being built in Anambra and even far away kaduna, no one was/is remixing threads here about them.

Finish the port and show us the finished product. Not disturbing politics section every week with same old gist.
Ok sir.. Goodbye try another thread thanks
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2020
More detail belowee

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by NkanAkpanika: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
Great piece op... Slowly we are getting there..

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
Great piece op... Slowly we are getting there..
Yeah bro, thats the target cool
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by DankemzI(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:
anyone is welcome oo

Any update on ekom Iman flyover?

2 Likes

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
DankemzI:

Any update on ekom Iman flyover?
Nop for now o
Since is outskirts of city, have not been able to go through that axis
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
Mir

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
What a bunch of clowns ,I pity your foolishness. Keep dreaming. keep creating silly propaganda videos and renderings every once in a while .
The Calabar deep port at bakassi was approved last year and will be built and operational before any seaport at Akwa ibom.
Calabar deep will be deepest in the entire world and busiest in West Africa. If I were you i would join the winning team and not try to rebel . the name Akwa & ibom are Efik. You can't run away from your shadow . just keep dreaming and think you have it all , keep wasting money on baseless white elephants, you will soon wake up. Calabar will be one of the greatest cities in Africa and the world.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
what a bunch of clowns ,I pity your foolishness. keep dreaming. keep creating silly propaganda videos and renderings every once in a while
The Calabar deep port at bakassi was approved last year and will be built and operational before any seaport at Akwa ibom .it will be the deepest in the entire world and busiest in Africa. If I were you i would join the winning team and not try to rebel . the name Akwa & ibom are Efik. You can't run away from your shadow . just keep dreaming and think you have it all , you will soon wake up. Calabar will be one of the greatest cities in Africa and the world.
Jesus, who is against you guys and when was the calabar deep seaport approve, can you give us link or video to that effect cheesy
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Yes bro, small small we are heading there
Calabar ( Cross river south) is larger,and more naturally beautiful and has greater potential than Akwa ibom. It has Hills ,mountain ,beaches,fertile land,sea access , and abundant natural resources. At this point I would like Cross river to be split into 3 states. I want a Calabar and Akwa ibom full blown competition with no interference. but first all Akwa ibomites in Calabar should go back to akwa ibom and all Calabarians in Akwa ibom should go back to Calabar to avoid internal sabotage. It would give me pleasure to disgrace Akwa ibom with their oil money.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Blackking98(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Lekki deep seaport has been ongoing, you dont see people opening multiple threads on weekly basis to bore us with same shit. Onne port was expanded for big ships to berth, we didn't see people opening threads on weekly basis to bore us with the process, ports are being built in Anambra and even far away Kaduna, no one was/is remixing threads here about them.

Mr awka
Akwa ibomites are not forcing you to open our threads are we?
You can simply pass please.
Seun mynd44 and lala know we're giving them good traffic so relax.

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
Your words and actions show that you're against Efiks& Calabar.
https://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/nigeria-approves-2bn-bakassi-seaport-now-it-needs-/

https://constructionreviewonline.com/2019/10/nigeria-approves-construction-of-bakassi-deep-seaport/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/09/29/fg-approves-construction-of-bakassi-deep-seaport/

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/gov-ayade-grateful-to-buhari-over-bakassi-deep-sea-port-approval/gt3nrz2
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/10/c-river-youths-hail-ayade-over-pmbs-approval-of-bakassi-deep-sea-port-project/
This is the problem with people like you...
Business's case approval is not the final FEC presentation and approval...
Akwa Ibom had their business case approval early this year awaiting FEC final presentations and approval, when you guys get to that stage you can contact me grin

It's so sad you guys don't even have an investors so sad grin
I don't want to wish you guys bad luck sha

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Blackking98(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
What a bunch of clowns ,I pity your foolishness. Keep dreaming. keep creating silly propaganda videos and renderings every once in a while .
The Calabar deep port at bakassi was approved last year and will be built and operational before any seaport at Akwa ibom.
Calabar deep will be deepest in the entire world and busiest in West Africa. If I were you i would join the winning team and not try to rebel . the name Akwa & ibom are Efik. You can't run away from your shadow . just keep dreaming and think you have it all , keep wasting money on baseless white elephants, you will soon wake up. Calabar will be one of the greatest cities in Africa and the world.
Calabar can build it's seaport
Ibeno can have it's seaport
It won't be detrimental for anybody.
As you can see we posted this thread without dragging any state.
Must Akwa Ibom be stagnant for cross river to grow or vice versa?
Stop reasoning like a witch.

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blackking98:

Mr awka
Akwa ibomites are not forcing you to open our threads are we?
You can simply pass please.
Seun mynd44 and lala know we're giving them good traffic so relax.
Great one
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Blackking98(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Great one
The guy is acting like he was forced to open Akwa Ibom threads at gunpoint.
Same applies to that bankofcalabar guy.
I'm suspecting they banned that his 100account for a long time.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blackking98:

The guy is acting like he was forced to open Akwa Ibom threads at gunpoint.
Same applies to that bankofcalabar guy.
I'm suspecting they banned that his 100account for a long time.
No one banned my account , what rules am I breaking? Everyone with unbiased mind know my submissions are facts . I abandoned that account and created this one .
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blackking98:

Calabar can build it's seaport
Ibeno can have it's seaport
It won't be detrimental for anybody.
As you can see we posted this thread without dragging any state.
Must Akwa Ibom be stagnant for cross river to grow or vice versa?
Stop reasoning like a witch.
Na calabar witch him be...
Have answered him that we have pass the stage the are currently bragging about..
They don't even have an investor, since their seaport will need alot of dredging grin

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Na calabar witch him be...
Have answered him that we have pass the stage the are currently dragging about..
They don't even have an investor, since their seaport will need alot of dredging grin[/s]
You hate Efiks &Calabar that's why you are digging up baseless articles to justify your nonsense , yet you're talking about The akwa ibom seaport which has not been approved like it is being built right now . The Calabar deep port has been approved ,period. at least the site has been cleared and there's been little foundational work done. The port will be completed and functional before akwa ibom port( if ever built )
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
You hate Efiks &Calabar that's why you are digging up baseless articles to justify your nonsense , ye you're talking about The akwa ibom seaport which has not been approved like it is being built right now . The Calabar deep port has been approved ,period. and will be completed and functional before akwa ibom port( if ever built )
Business case was approved not final FEC procedural procurement approval and presentation ok...
You guys don't even have an investor grin
Waste of approvals sheet grin
To make it worst you don't even have an ocean plain... That creek will need alot of dreadging and no company will be interested that's why you guys have no investor hahahahahhahaha grin
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

[s]Business case was approved not final FEC procedural procurement approval and presentation ok...
Waste of approvals sheet grin[/s]
I don't care about your propaganda renderings and videos and silly talks . Only time will reveal the facts I've stated. just keep dreaming, you will wake up.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Blackking98(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
No one banned my account , what rules am I breaking? Everyone with unbiased mind know my submissions are facts . I abandoned that account and created this one .
See ehn
Pick your fights wisely.
You can't fight atam people and Akwa ibomites and win
You're currently loosing to those minorities sentiment aside, now you want to fight Akwa ibomites who outnumber cross river both atam and efik combined, ibibios alone are like the 6th or 7th largest ethnic group in the country without adding eket,Annang or any sister tribe . You no de try o honestly.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2020
BankOfCalabar:
I don't care about your propaganda renderings and videos and silly talks . Only time will reveal the facts I've stated. just keep dreaming, you will wake up.
What is propaganda when you don't have an investor or gotten final FEC approvals cheesy grin
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2020
Blackking98:

See ehn
Pick your fights wisely.
You can't fight atam people and Akwa ibomites and win
You're currently loosing to those minorities sentiment aside, now you want to fight Akwa ibomites who outnumber cross river both atam and efik combined, ibibios alone are like the 6th or 7th largest ethnic group in the country without adding eket,Annang or any sister tribe . You no de try o honestly.
She picks the wrong fight grin
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Business case was approved not final FEC procedural procurement approval and presentation ok...
Waste of approvals sheet grin
To make it worst you don't even have an ocean plain... That creek will need alot of dreadging and no company will be interested that's why you guys have nothing to investor hahahahahhahaha grin
The site of akwa ibom seaport is still swampy ,at least the Calabar deep port has been cleared with some little work .
On another note, why is Akwa ibom destroying bio reserve to build seaport? The attention of UN and all meaning agencies and organization around the world are needed, that ibom seaport should be delayed as much as possible and possibly scrapped .

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Create another thread on : Why is Akwa ibom destroying bio reserve to build seaport? I know you won't do that.
Create a thread on the oil spills at Ibeno and Eastern Obolo. I know you won't do that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Faces Of Lekki Murderers / Dear Lagos State Govt, Stop This Oro Nonsense In Ikorodu! / This Is How Sit At Home Is Affecting Business In The North (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.