Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos (4945 Views)

The Handshake Between Atiku & Oku Ibom Ibibio Of Ibom Kingdom (Photos) / Update On Ibom Deep Seaport … Photos / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ita Enang has never been a good politician
If you say so
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Very emotional somebody grin
cheesy
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by nsiba: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

It was mistaken... Since you can easily locate Okposu via Ibaka than Ibeno, so the initial felt it belongs to Mbo..
It was later the confirm it was a ibeno.. So that award the Ibom Industrial city to Mbo..

The truth was that no proper due diligence was carried out until Udom came in, if you investigate you would find out pipelines are lying on the seabed of Mbo, all the same both communities need massive development same with Eastern obolo

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by nsiba: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2020
Hunchogee:

Ita Enang has never been a good politician

Good I don't know, but as for Politicians he is the finest we have produce, sentiment aside

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by nsiba: 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blackking98:

grin who no be cultist for south south politics?

Attah was no cultist, Udom is no cultist , Sen. Udoma udo Udoma, Effiong Bob and Ita Enang.
Akpabio era fuelled cultist into power but I don't think Akpabio is one though they flourished under him

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Blackking98(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2020
nsiba:

Attah was no cultist, Udom is no cultist , Sen. Udoma udo Udoma, Effiong Bob and Ita Enang.
Akpabio era fuelled cultist into power but I don't think Akpabio is one though they flourished under him
Akpabio was a buccaneer man during his time in UNICAL.
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by nsiba: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Blackking98:

Akpabio was a buccaneer man during his time in UNICAL.

I can't place Akpabio
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Blackking98(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
nsiba:

I can't place Akpabio
We need development in the state.
Dazall
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
nsiba:

Good I don't know, but as for Politicians he is the finest we have produce, sentiment aside
Sure
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by DankemzI(m): 2:04am On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

I am one person that is happy that Polytechnic went to Essien Udim, citing a polytechnic would have made the environment for cult activities to thrive, let them build a Federal school of Nursing and Midwifery or standing skills and acquisition centre but not a Polytechnic

You're looking at the disadvantage, you ain't seeing the Bigger picture. school brings development with all it's supporting structure

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20am On Sep 29, 2020
DankemzI:

You're looking at the disadvantage, you ain't seeing the Bigger picture. school brings development with all it's supporting structure
Great point

1 Like

Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 4:21am On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

The truth was that no proper due diligence was carried out until Udom came in, if you investigate you would find out pipelines are lying on the seabed of Mbo, all the same both communities need massive development same with Eastern obolo
Great point..
Lalasticlala... still awaiting FP oo
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by nsiba: 5:16am On Sep 29, 2020
DankemzI:

Any other thing but let it not be a school or any form of barracks
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by DankemzI(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

Hmmmmm, why sir? Please enlighten me, let me see from your view point
Re: The New Reality And Phase Of Ibom Deep Seaport...photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2020
nsiba:

Elaborate more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rep Proposes Bill For Compulsory Drug Tests On Politicians, Security Agents / I Am Not A Member Of IPOB - Nnamdi Kanu / Nigerian Soldiers In Parachute Landing Training (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.