Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,240 members, 7,822,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First (632 Views)

Do Not Ask A Woman Out Twice !!! Never Ask For Her Number !!! / Have You Ever Regretted Snubbing Someone Who Truly Loved You? / 9 Questions You Should Not Ask A Lady On A First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Allsingles: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
If a man truly love you, he would not want you to:

1) Be pregnant for him before he will go on with the Marriage rites. He wants you to get pregnant for him first before the Marriage things are done on your head because he doesn't love you, he doesn't value your love for him, he doesn't trust you that you have not damage your womb in the cause of one abortion or the other.

He also doesn't want to hear that you are not fertile as a woman, maybe because of one infection or the other, or because of diseases which may prevent you from giving him a child.

2) A man who truly loves you will not insists that you must stay with him before he can go ahead with the marriage the rites. He doesn't trust your closeness with other men in the street. He wants to be sure that you are not cheating on him with multiple boyfriends. If he loves you and trust you, he will not insists you stay with him in his apartment until Marriage.

Marriage as we all know is for better and for worst, that includes whether childless or not. A man who truly love you, knows very well that pregnancy before marriage is not okay so he will not want to do it with you. A man who truly love you will believe you when you told him that you have not done any abortion and you are also free from any disease or infection that is capable of preventing you from getting pregnant for him after wedding. He will not be insists that you must cohabitate with him before he can go on with the Marriage rites.
These are not the rules of true love.

Read more at.. https://4evertogeda..com
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
ok
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by chybuzky(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2020
Ya OP you are right just remember one of my friend a female that the boyfriend told her the same thing(get belle first then I wil marry you) naso the guy leave the girl japa oo after she born finish,,, now na only the girl de suffer the pain

But it depends sha

But am not a fan

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by thesicilian: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2020
That's like saying if you truly love a car you saw in the dealer's garage, you should not test drive it before buying.

When it comes to relationships, whether for the man or woman, the motto should be Trust but verify. Loving someone does not mean you should take actions blindly.
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by yenereal(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2020
E get why grin
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Michelle55: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
I totally agree with you on this one.
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Any man that ask a lady to get pregnant first is a selfish and wicked man.Can you imagine such thing.
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Angelacruz: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Very true
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by fati2001(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2020
*clapping *
but some girls will not respect themselves. they're the one bringing insults to themselves.
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2020
Period!
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by TheCork(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2020
Michelle55:
I totally agree with you on this one.

Thanks. My dik is really big & u cant carry it smiley
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by virginprincess(f): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
True, and he wouldn't even ask for sex, expect it your idea.
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2020
A Lady that truly loves a man will never ask him for money when she's not married to him
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by KidDarkness(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2020
thesicilian:
That's like saying if you truly love a car you saw in the dealer's garage, you should not test drive it before buying.

When it comes to relationships, whether for the man or woman, the motto should be Trust but verify. Loving someone does not mean you should take actions blindly.
If you are buying a new car( 2020 model), you won't test drive.
Trust but verify? What are you verifying?
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by seunlier(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
This applies to women of my mum era lol girls of these days are heartless
Re: Dear Ladies, Any Man Who Truly Loves You Will Not Ask You To Get Pregnant First by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
iffa hear! shey i no go taste soup wey i wan buy ni?

(1) (Reply)

Q & A: Can She Get Pregnant Even If I Wear Rubber / “dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orp.han” — Man Reveals / Five (5) REASONS WHY CELEBRITIES FIND IT DIFFICULT TO FIND TRUE LOVE/SETTLE DOWN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.