Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? (174 Views)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady / My Pastor Sleeps With Me Every Sunday Morning” Before Climbing The Altar – Woman / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? by Toobet(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2020
I had a funny experience, i started cooking only to discover that I don't have salt in the house, when dashed out to the street and to get from the store, there was no shop that was open grin grin, opss, I have to travel to the market just because of salt cool cool. can u imagine?

The following Sunday my village people came again and this time around, guess what? My cooking GAS cool cool cool cool and my street is some how... grin grin

Let share our experiences, no lasshing oooooooo and happy last Sunday of the month
Re: What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2020
I ran out of life, Hope I will not die soon undecided
Re: What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: What Is That One Inportant Thing You Ran Out Of On Sunday Morning? by EzzyCarter: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2020
Relationship went toxic. I ran out of it on Sunday and then shared testimony later that day in church grin

(1) (Reply)

/ Kids Shoes For Sale / Why Love Is A Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.