Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady (88447 Views)

‘my Beauty Is A Curse, It Drives Men Away’ – Lady Laments / ‘you’re So Wicked And Evil’, You Impregnate Me, Push Me Away, Lady Calls Out T.A / 'if You Can't Buy Me Porsche, Stay Away'- Lady Says, But See Replies She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by WebOracle: 8:36am On Jan 23
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02EiZU9md1JwvN4dHLJ9VxCVGprtYNYcqt84HJLJujrynodkeGo1hnXZYyRmWvUHXHl&id=100001866995599&mibextid=2JQ9oc

64 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Coolsat(m): 8:44am On Jan 23
Not good. He should pay for the services rendered by the desperado

371 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Wawelexy(m): 8:57am On Jan 23
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin

570 Likes 41 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by illicit(m): 9:00am On Jan 23
🥵

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by gasparpisciotta: 9:07am On Jan 23
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

Anyway she has been scammed

572 Likes 40 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Patented: 9:10am On Jan 23
Wisdom is profitable to direct

196 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Natbrowny: 9:12am On Jan 23
****He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭****

There is a big problem with this statement.
We tend to always overlook it in long sentences.

That statement is GRAND when making decision on this case.

COERCED?

144 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by gaby(m): 9:15am On Jan 23
Lost for words.

Shame don die since 1902.

You were coerced to travel all the way from Calabar to Abia.

Coerced to "bo pata". Coerced to position and coerced to "judile".

You brain dey pain you.

She's still stupidly advertising her foolishness and at the same time advertising herself for the next "lazy youth" to take advantage of.

Make una dey careful with all these una "dripping boys" wey dey fascinate una abeg oh.

Nutrimilk and Agege Bread....wonderful mix.

Such a cute girl oh.

This is what you get when you chase after "check out his drips" kinda boys.

314 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Kevineleven(m): 9:21am On Jan 23
What if he beheaded her in the hotel room and they found her headless body in the morning. make una get sense now these girls,
All these ritual killings and kidnap stories dem still dey mumu dey go. Haba!

207 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Zaheertyler(m): 9:23am On Jan 23
Omo the boho no try
Be a man
If you no want the lady send her back or something
It wasn't necessary

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by garriAndsugar: 9:26am On Jan 23
Ashawo don lose at last

215 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Bouncing2(m): 9:37am On Jan 23
Wait oh…na u screenshot that Facebook profile?

U sef nor small oh…u even de use iPhone 14 pro dey look for help..

🤔 why do i feel like this is some cooked story!!?

162 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by tunize(m): 9:45am On Jan 23
Vulnerable Mtcheeew
She is just unintelligent

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by vibrogazmo(m): 9:47am On Jan 23
Me wey dey here dey think say no dumb ladies again. Well, my sister, you've successfully changed my mind

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by EreluRoz: 9:49am On Jan 23
He's a wicked soul, you don't take advantage of people's predicament. He should have let her be knowing fully well he has nothing to offer her while blocking her chances at the same time.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by cenaman(m): 9:57am On Jan 23
Olosho na Olosho

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Waffarianman(m): 10:03am On Jan 23
Street too sweet aswea Ejike ABI ejiofor run her street. She's/ hers should get sense next time

9 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Westerhoffe(m): 10:08am On Jan 23
Maybe he has used you already.
I wonder how some of you are so courageous to go meet and sleep with people you don't know in a hotel.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Seunpapa65: 10:11am On Jan 23
If she no f**k or suck who go pay for her wig and handbag

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:12am On Jan 23
WebOracle:
I made a post on my Facebook about my accommodation issues in school and how I needed help with a new one.

This guy went to my DM and asked me to delete the post, that he’d help me.

Asked me to come to Umuahia from Calabar, I asked for tfare, he asked me to come first with mine, after all na me dey find help.

I traveled down two days later, got to Umuahia only for the guy to tell me to find a place to lodge and he’d join me later because he had to attend to an emergency.😳

I managed to lodge with what I had which was even a deposit and told the hotel receptionist that my host will balance up when he comes.

He came later in the night with “Nutri Milk and Bread”.😡

He coerced me into having $3x with him based on say I dey vulnerable to his help.😭

4am he took excuse to rush to go for another emergency.

Na so Orjiako Emmanuel Japa from the hotel and left me stranded o.🙆🏽‍♂️

Balance of hotel e nor pay.
Food e nor give me chop.
Transport e nor give.
Money for rent e promise e nor give

Blocked me everywhere and left me in more vulnerable and terrible state.😭😡

Nobody treats any human like that no matter what
You don’t ride on people’s desperation to make yourself feel good.

Orjiako Emmanuel is a terrible human and he should be famous by force!!!

Here is his number

He cannot block the whole world!”
if wicked dey narrate no be wicked go hear & judge oo, as woman with DIGNITRY try reiterate ur story to ur HEARING...
so those wey dey get GO FUND ME & nio comot domot nko? u go do GO FVCK ME. pele o ! Shey iju OBO peel?
with wetin 9JA dey CAP, u supp find stranger GO?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by emperor4love(m): 10:19am On Jan 23
You must be stupid for u to travel from calabar to umuahia nd was asked to lodge and u did so,without predicting de outcome,so if he had giving u de money after making his way on u,will u still cast him that he took advantage

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Myrepublic(m): 10:22am On Jan 23
Who wan really help you,won't ask you to travel down. I feel its hook up gone wrong. The guy smart pass her.. Look at someone pics you went to meet.. What if he needed her for pluxin his yahoo yahoo?

Girls get mind pass guys,but lack wisdom. I keep saying it.. Because guys dey think before making move,but ladies think after making move..

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nicepoker(m): 10:24am On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
He's a wicked soul, you don't take advantage of people's predicament. He should have let her be knowing fully well he has nothing to offer her while blocking her chances at the same time.
That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor.

118 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by EreluRoz: 10:25am On Jan 23
Nicepoker:
That dude sent her 40k. She requested for 150k for her rent. Which the guy told her he will settle the rest. Always get info from both sides. The Werey girl na my friend's neighbor.
I just read the response from the guy and it was obviously transaction gone wrong.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by marsup: 10:31am On Jan 23
This is shameful. Both of them are shameless.
The girl being stupid, careless and shameless.

27 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by Nicepoker(m): 10:42am On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
I just read the response from the guy and it was obviously transaction gone wrong.
You are trying to pick sides here. Why did the girl chooses to paint the guy as a bad dude.

11 Likes

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:44am On Jan 23
Coolsat:
Not good. He should pay for the services rendered by the desperado

Which services? Is she a prostitute?

See how the girl can not even have accountability for her actions "he coerced me" you would have said he ra.ped me.

You don't have parents, brothers, sisters, uncles, aunt's, friends etc to run to for help but an unknown guy who you both must have probably discussed about relationship and boom it t hits the rock.

Next time you will learn n that nothing is free even in free town.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by EreluRoz: 10:48am On Jan 23
Nicepoker:
You are trying to pick sides here. Why did the girl chooses to paint the guy as a bad dude.
Maybe because he didn't fulfill all his promises.

1 Like

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:50am On Jan 23
Wawelexy:
This isn't funny but I find myself laughing..... Make una no dey visit guys you don't know but una no go gree hear word... Thank God he didn't even kill and harvest your organ... But normally sha, na God go punish that guy for anywhere wey him dey grin

This is where her beggy attitude has landed her to. I don't check WhatsApp status anymore, whenever you check you must see a lady begging one thing or the other from people on their contact list, such people are never contented with what they have and the people that surround them.

When ladies learn accountability and responsibility this scenario will never happen again. How many times you heard guys of same age going on social media begging? They are out there struggling and trying to make ends meet. An uncontented child who isn't ok with what she can get around her vicinity (family) will always have issues going forward.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:50am On Jan 23
gasparpisciotta:
Vulnerable or stupid.

The Facebook profile should spook any right thinking person. A football agent, Nollywood actor, resides in Abuja but asked you to come to Umuahia?

Anyway she has been scammed

She is not even taking accountability for her stu.pidity what a human.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'This Guy Tricked Me From Calabar To Umuahia, Slept With Me And Ran Away' – Lady by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:53am On Jan 23
Bouncing2:
Wait oh…na u screenshot that Facebook profile?

U sef nor small oh…u even de use iPhone 14 pro dey look for help..

🤔 why do i feel like this is some c ooked story!!?

You don't know whatsup, that story is just made up to collect and scam the guy money but rather the was played.

If truly she is in need why can't you sell your phone and pay for your education? Dum.b and gre.edy girl.

48 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / 14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.