Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] (1377 Views)

Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
As a jobless graduate and a guy who hates crime and fraud, I decided not to join the Yahoo gang (and start stealing innocent girls' panties since it's not in my nature) even though I stayed in Lekki for some months and met lots of G boys who encouraged me to join, but I advised them to quit.

They hated me and called me names for not liking crime. Luckily, I came back to Port Harcourt and decided to stay focused while writing free relationship articles and posting them on Nairaland.

I got abused on NL and some Nairalanders told me I was wasting my time and nobody will ever spend 10k to buy my books. As a man who believes in himself, I didn't listen to them. Whatever they say enters my right ear and goes through the left.

I turned all those free posts I was dishing out for free to books and today, even those who told me to quit and get a 30k job are now patronizing me while I sleep. If I had quitted, would they be sending these money to me all around the world?

Today, I was bored as I was watching Laycon on TV preparing to go take his 85 million prize and decided to go through my income history in one of my accounts and I realized Nigerian sent me 221k in one of the previous months in this pandemic while Americans gave me 600k.

Lesson:

Don't give up when haters tell you to. They are just jealous and want you to fail because they too are failing. I have never seen a native doctor who wants you to succeed while he or his child isn't.

Don't allow a failure advise you on how to win. Only allow a former failure who is now a winner advise you. By the way, failure doesn't exist, but those who advise you to quit are failures to me.

So, I want to tell those Nigerians who sent me 221k while I was sleeping and eating pepper soup a huge thank you. Without you guys, I'll be broke, but with you, I never lack financially.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by Tango123: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2020
Guy, of what u are saying is true, i hope u diversify

Begin by building a house where u will be living in. That one is to ensure u never bwcomw homeless

Then invest in other things that do mot require ur usual presence, but yields returns. I cant twll u what to invest in. Just shine ur eyes. Spread ur nest. Dont put too much on any investment that u cant walk away from it. Unless it is property.

If property dont buy land in Nigeria and say u will build in 10 years. Buy and build immediately, and do due diligence before buying. Due diligence includes making sure it is not government land.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by OYENIYIJK: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2020
Keep Balling Boss wink
Re: Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2020
you keep motivating in my Forex and programming journey
Re: Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by Casan0va: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Boss
Re: Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2020
You guys are the real bosses — I'm just your servant.
Re: Wow! Thanks Nigerians. This Is What I Saw [Picture] by Slawormirjnr(m): 10:37am On Sep 29, 2020
WallStreetfx:
you keep motivating in my Forex and programming journey

hello bro. can you please give me your WhatsAp number!

(1) (Reply)

How Are You Coping With These? / Women Are Naturally Inclined To Get Bored With Their Long Term Sexual Partners / This Pastor Was Caught Raping 5 Year Old Girl In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.